剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
You can do it, sir, you can do it.
您做得真好 爵士
I commend you well.
佩服 佩服
Francis Feeble!
弱汉弗兰西斯
Here, sir.
有 老爷
What trade art thou, Feeble?
你是做什么生意的 弱汉
A woman's tailor, sir.
女服裁缝 老爷
Shall I prick him, sir?
要他吗 爵士
You may, but if he had been a man's tailor,
可以 他若是个男装裁缝
he'ld ha' pricked you.
可要往你身上戳针了
Wilt thou make as many holes in an enemy's battle
你会像在女裙上穿针走线那样
as thou hast done in a woman's petticoat?
把敌人戳得满身窟窿吗
I will do my good will, sir,
我愿试试 老爷
you can have no more.
只能尽力一试
Well said.
说得好
Well said, courageous Feeble.
说得好 勇敢的弱汉
Prick the woman's tailor.
要这个女服裁缝了
I would Wart might have gone, sir.
老爷 您也让肉瘤去吧
I would thou wert a man's tailor
我希望你是个男人的裁缝
that thou mightst mend him and make him fit to go.
把他裁成能用之才
I am bound to thee, Reverend Feeble.
我领情了 可敬的弱汉
Who's next?
接下来是谁
Peter Bullcalf of the green.
牛犊彼得
Yea, marry, let's see Bullcalf.
好 来看看这牛犊
Here, sir!
有 老爷
'Fore God, a likely fellow!
上帝啊 好个汉子
Come, prick me Bullcalf, till he roar again.
要他了 看他叫不叫
O Lord!
主啊
Good my lord captain!
我的好队长
What, dost thou roar before thou art pricked?
还没牵你走 你就叫起来了吗
O Lord, sir,
老爷
I am a diseased man.
我得了病
What disease hast thou?
得什么病
A whoreson cold, sir,
一场倒楣的伤风 老爷
a cough, sir,
还咳嗽
which I caught with ringing in the king's affairs
就在国王加冕纪念日那天
upon his coronation day, sir.
我敲钟时得的 老爷
Come, thou shalt go to the wars in a gown.
上战场时披件袍子就得了
We wilt have away thy cold
我们会驱走你的伤风
and I will take such order that thy friends shall ring for thee.
我会叫你朋友们替你敲钟
Is here all?
就这些吗
Here is more called than your number.
已经超过您需要的数目了
You must have but three here, sir.
您带走三个就够了 爵士
And so, I pray you, go in with me to dinner.
那么请您随我去用餐吧
Come, I will go drink with you,
我去跟您喝一杯
but I cannot tarry dinner.
但是不能留下吃饭了
I'm glad to see you, by my troth, Master Shallow.
很高兴见到您 夏禄先生
Good Master Corporate Bardolph!
巴道夫伍长大爷
Stand my friend
请您起身 朋友
and here's four Harry ten shillings for you.
这四个十先令是给您的
In very truth, sir,
不瞒您说 大爷
I had as thief be hanged, sir, as go sir.
我宁愿当小贼吊死也不愿去当兵
Go to. Stand aside.
好 站一边去
Good master corporal captain,
好伍长
for my old dame's sake, stand my friend.
看在我那老娘的面上 求您高抬贵手
You shall have forty, sir.
孝敬您四十先令 大爷
Go to. Stand aside.
好 站一边去
By my troth, I care not.
凭良心说 我倒不在乎
A man can die but once.
人只能死一次
We owe God a death. I'll ne'er bear a base mind.
这条命本是欠上帝的 我才不动这种心思
An't be my destiny, so.
死也好 活也罢
An't be not, so.
都是命中注定
He that dies this year is quit for the next.
今年死了明年就不会再死
Well said.
说得好
Thou'rt an honest fellow.
是条正直汉子
O, Sir John, do you remember
约翰爵士 您还记得
since we lay all night in the windmill in Saint George's field?
我们在圣乔治农场的风车里睡了一晚的事吗
No more of that, Master Shallow, no more of that.
别提了 好夏禄先生 别提了
Ha, 'twas a merry night!
那晚可真有趣
And is Jane Nightwork alive?
那个琴·耐特渥克还活着吗
She lives, Master Shallow.
还活着 夏禄先生
She never could...
她总是想撵我走
away with me.
可就是没撵成
Never,
一直没撵走
never. She would always say she could not abide Master Shallow.
她总是说受不了夏禄先生
By the mass, I could anger her to the heart.
我能把她逗得气急败坏
She was then a bona-roba.
那时真是个美娇娘
Doth she hold her own well?
现在还和当年一样吗
Old, old, Master Shallow.
老了 老了 夏禄先生
Nay, she must be old, she cannot choose but be old.
那是当然 衰老本不可避免
Certain she's old
人终会老去
and had Robin Nightwork by old Nightwork
她跟前夫生下罗宾时
before I came to Clement's Inn.
我还没进克里门学院呢
That's f-fifty-five year ago.
都过去五十五年了
Ha, cousin Silence,
赛伦斯兄弟
that thou hadst seen that this knight and I have seen.
我和这位骑士当年的经历简直难以想象
Ha, Sir John, said I well?
约翰爵士 我说得对吗
We have heard the chimes at midnight, Master Shallow.
我们听过夜半钟声 夏禄先生
That we have.
是啊
That we have.
是啊
In faith, Sir John, we have.
确实 约翰爵士 的确如此
Our watchword was
高喊着口号♥
"Hem boys!"
"嘿呦 小伙子们"
Jesus,
老天
the days that we have seen.
那些岁月啊
I think it is my Lord of Westmoreland.
那应该是威斯摩兰伯爵
Health and fair greetingfrom our general, the prince,
我方主帅 兰开斯特公爵约翰王子
Lord John and Duke of Lancaster.
敬问各位安好
What doth concern your coming?
请问您为何而来
You, Lord Archbishop,
为您而来 大主教
wherefore do you so ill translate ourself
您何故发生如此可憎的改变
out of the speech of peace that bears such grace,
不再为优美的和平布道
into the harsh and boisterous tongue of war?
转而为残酷的战争呐喊
I have in equal balancejustly weighed
我慎重权衡了
what wrongs our arms may do,
战争可能带来的损失
what wrongs we suffer,
和苛政已经施加的痛苦
and find our griefs outweigh our offences
而认为此战利大于弊
which long ere this we offered to the king.
我们早已将不满禀告王上
When we are wronged and would unfold our griefs
而当我们蒙冤 欲向王上申诉
we are denied access unto his person.
觐见请求却遭拒绝
Whenever yet was your appeal denied?
你们的请求何曾遭到过拒绝
My brother General, the commonwealth,
为维护我兄弟百姓
I make my quarrel in particular.
我只得采取特殊手段
There is no need of any such redress.
济世救民之说纯属无稽之谈
Or if there were, it not belongs to you.
果真有此必要 也轮不到你
Why not to him in part
他有何不可
and to us all that feel the bruises of the days before.
每个往日创伤仍隐隐作痛之人都有这资格
You speak, Lord Mowbray, now you know not what.
毛勃雷勋爵 您莫要口不择言
Here come I from our princely general to say that
我奉主帅之命特来传达
his grace will give you audience
王子同意面见你们
and where in that your demands are just, you shall enjoy them.
若要求正当 他定会恩准
Hath the Prince John a full commission
约翰王子是否有权
to hear and absolutely to determine
当场决定
of what conditions we shall stand upon?
是否接受我等条约
I muse you make so slight a question.
多么愚蠢的问题
There is a thing within my bosom tells me
我心中暗暗有种不祥之感
that no conditions of our peace can stand.
此事绝无和解的希望
The prince is here at hand.
王子就在附近
Pleaseth your lordship to meet his grace.
请大主教去与他会面
In God's name then, set forward.
以上帝之名 请带路吧
My Lord of York,
约克大主教
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表