剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
In thy faint slumbers I by thee have watched
我曾伴你身边 看你小睡
and heard thee murmur tales of iron wars
听见你梦中呓语 满是铁血战争
and all the currents of a heady fight.
和种种大战的惨状
Thy spirit within thee hath been so at war
你内心烽烟四起
and thus hath so bestirred thee in thy sleep,
使你在梦中亦不得安宁
that beads of sweat have stood upon thy brow
你的额上满是汗水
like bubbles in a late-disturbed stream.
如同急流中沉浮的泡沫
Some heavy business hath my lord in hand,
夫君定有要事压在心头
and I must know it, else he loves me not.
你若是爱我 就告诉我究竟是何事
What, ho! Is Gilliams with the packet gone?
来人 吉廉斯带着包裹走了没有
He is, my lord, an hour ago.
回大人 他一小时前就走了
Hath Butler brought those horses from the sheriff?
勃特勒从郡吏那儿把马牵回来了吗
One horse, my lord, he brought even now.
他刚带了一匹来 大人
What horse? A roan, a crop-ear, is it not?
哪匹马 是斑色短耳那匹吗
It is, my lord. That roan shall be my throne!
正是 大人 我就骑它了
Bid Butler lead him forth into the park.
叫勃特勒把它牵到院子里来
But hear you, my lord.
听我一言 夫君
What say'st thou, my lady?
你想说什么 夫人
What is it carries you away?
你是为何如此激动
Why, my horse, my love, my horse.
因为我的宝马啊 爱妻
Out, you mad-headed ape,
滚吧 你这疯猴子
A weasel hath not such a deal of spleen as you are tossed with.
再没人像你这么疯疯癫癫 火爆脾气了
In faith, I'll know thy business, Harry, that I will.
说真的 哈利 我必须要知道你要做什么
I fear my brother Mortimer doth stir about his title
我怕我的哥哥摩提默妄想争权
and hath sent for you to line his enterprise but if you go...
而让你去帮他起事 你要是去了...
So far afoot, I shall be weary, love.
跑那么远去 会累死我的 爱妻
Come, you paraquito,
够了 你别再装傻敷衍
answer me directly unto this questionthat I ask.
直截了当地回答我的问题
In faith, I'll breakthy little finger, Harry,
说真的 哈利 你要是不老实坦白一切
an if thou wilt not tell me all things true.
我就把你的小手指头掰断
Away! Away, you trifler.
给我滚开 你可真无聊
Love? I love thee not. I care not for thee, Kate.
爱 我不爱你 我不在乎你 凯蒂
This is no world to play with mammets and to tilt with lips.
现实不容许我们只顾亲热接吻
We must have bloody noses and cracked crowns
我们必须奋勇战斗 流血牺牲
and pass them current too.
向敌人施以颜色
God's me, my horse!
老天啊 我的马呢
What say'st thou, Kate?
你怎么说 凯蒂
What would'st thou have with me?
你想要我怎样呢
Do you not love me?
你不爱我吗
Do you not, indeed?
你真不爱我吗
Well, do not then, for since you love me not, I will not love myself.
既然你不爱我 我亦不会自爱
Do you not love me?
你真的不爱我吗
Nay, tell me if you speak in jest or no.
不 告诉我这是你的真心话吗
Come, wilt thou see me ride?
过来 看我上马吧
And when I am on horseback I will swear I love thee infinitely.
一上马背 我对你的爱将无止境
But hark you, Kate, I must not have you henceforth question me
可是听着 凯蒂 从此以后你不准再问我
whither I go, nor reason whereabout.
为什么要到哪里去
Whither I must, I must.
我想去哪就去哪
And, to conclude, this evening must I leave you, gentle Kate.
总而言之 今晚我非走不可 亲爱的凯蒂
I know you wise
我知道你很聪明
but yet no farther wise than Harry Percy's wife.
可你再聪明还是亨利·潘西的妻子
Constant you are,
你确实忠诚
but yet a woman,
但仍是一介妇人
and for secrecy no lady closer,
没有女人比你更能保守秘密
for I well believe thou wilt not utter what thou dost not know.
因为我相信 人无法泄漏自己不知情的事
And so far will I trust thee, gentle Kate.
在这点上 我信任你 亲爱的凯蒂
How! So far? Not an inch further.
这叫信任我 我不能再多说了
But hark you, Kate,
你听着 凯蒂
whither I go, thither shall you go too.
无论我去哪 你也会相随
To-day will I set forth, to-morrow you.
我今天出发 明天就叫人来接你
Will this content you, Kate?
这样你满意了吗 凯蒂
It must of force.
那也是逼不得已
Where hast been, Hal?
你去哪儿了 哈尔
With three or four blockheads
我和三四个蠢蛋
amongst three or four score hogsheads.
在七八十只酒桶间玩呢
I am sworn brother to a leash of tapsters
我和那群酒保都称兄道弟
and can call them all by their Christian names - as Tom, Dick
直呼他们的教名 什么汤姆 狄克
and Francis.
还有弗兰西斯
I am so proficient in one quarter of an hour,
只用一刻钟 我就学会了他们的土话
that I can drink with any tinker in his own language.
我能随意和哪个锅匠把酒言欢
Come on, you.
我们走吧
Hang yourself! But, sweet Ned,
去死吧你 不过 亲爱的奈德
to sweeten which name of Ned
为了让你的名字听上去更加甜蜜
I give thee this pennyworth of sugar,
我送你这一块不值钱的糖
clapped even now into my hand by an under-skinker.
是刚才一个酒保塞在我的手里的
One that never spake other English in his life than
他这一生中就只会说一句话
"Anon, anon, sir!"
"就来 就来 先生"
To drive away the time till Falstaff come,
福斯塔夫回来前 我们打发一下时间
do thou stand in some by-room while I question my puny drawer
你去隔壁房♥间里 我一边问这个小酒保
to what end he gave me the sugar
为什么要送我这块糖
and do thou never leave calling "Francis",
你一边在那儿不断喊"弗兰西斯"
that his tale to me may be nothing but
让他忙乱不堪来不及回答
"Anon."
只能喊"就来"
Francis! Thou art perfect.
弗兰西斯 好极了
Anon, anon, sir.
就来 就来 先生
Francis!
弗兰西斯
Anon, anon, sir. Come hither, Francis.
就来 就来 先生 过来 弗兰西斯
My lord? How long hast thou to serve, Francis?
殿下 你还得在这干多久 弗兰西斯
Oh, um...forsooth, five years,
还得有...五个年头
and as much as to say...
不瞒您说...
Francis! Anon, anon, sir.
弗兰西斯 就来 就来 先生
Five year? It's a long lease for the clinking of pewter.
五年 干这种活儿也要这么久
But, Francis, darest thou be so valiant
可是 弗兰西斯 你就没想过放大胆子
as to play the coward with thy indenture and run from it?
违反契约 卷铺盖逃跑吗
Lord, sir, I'll be sworn upon allthe books in England...
殿下 我以英格兰所有的书起誓...
Francis! Anon, sir!
弗兰西斯 就来 先生
How old art thou, Francis?
你多大年纪啦 弗兰西斯
Let me see...
让我想想
about Michaelmas next I shall be... Francis!
到下个米迦勒节 我就... 弗兰西斯
Anon, sir! Pray stay a little, my lord!
就来 先生 殿下 请你稍等
Nay, but hark you, Francis.
等等 我问你 弗兰西斯
The sugar thou gavest me, 'twas a pennyworth, wast't not?
你给我的那块糖只值一便士对吗
O Lord, sir, I would it were two.
殿下 我也希望是块好糖
I will give thee for it a thousand pound.
为此我要给你一千镑的奖赏
Ask me when thou wilt and thou shalt have it.
想要的时候尽管来问我拿好了
Francis!
弗兰西斯
Anon, anon!
就来 就来
Anon, Francis?
这就来吗 弗兰西斯
No Francis, but to-morrow, Francis,
不 弗兰西斯 还是明天吧 弗兰西斯
or Francis, on Thursday or indeed, Francis,
或者星期四 真的 弗兰西斯
when thou wilt. But Francis...
随便哪天都行 但是 弗兰西斯
My lord?
殿下
Wilt thou rob this leathern jerkin,
你能偷来那个身披皮马甲
crystal-button, not-pated, agate-ring,
缀水晶衣扣 剃着平头 戴玛瑙戒
puke-stocking, caddis-garter, smooth-tongue
穿恶心长袜 吊着斜纹袜带 语气绵软的
and Spanish-pouch?
那家伙的西班牙钱袋吗
O Lord, who do you mean?
殿下 您指的是谁
Francis! Francis!
弗兰西斯 弗兰西斯
Away, you rogue!
快去 你这无赖
Dost thou not hear them call?
没听见他们在喊你吗
Standest thou still and hearest such a calling?
喊成这样 你还傻站着干嘛
Look to the guests within.
快去照顾里面的客人
My Lord,
殿下
old Sir John with half-a-dozen more are at the door.
老约翰爵士带着六七个人站在门口
Shall I let them in?
要让他们进来吗
Open the door.
去开门吧
Anon, anon, sir.
就来 就来 先生
What's o'clock, Francis?
几点钟了 弗兰西斯
Anon, anon, sir.
就来 就来 先生
I am not yet of Percy's mind, the Hotspur of the north,
我不能像北方的潘西·霍茨波那样
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表