剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
it better showed with you when that your flock encircled you
当信徒围坐在你身旁 听你宣讲经♥文♥时
to hear your exposition on the holy text
你是那般神圣虔诚
than now to see you here an iron man,
如今你却摇身变成武装的士兵
cheering a rout of rebels with your drum.
带领一群乌合逆贼举兵反叛
I sent your grace the parcels and particulars of our griefs,
我已将我们种种不满呈给殿下
the which hath been with scorn shoved from the court,
朝廷却视若无物
whereon this Hydra son of war is born,
那正是此次战事的祸根
whose dangerous eyes may well be charmed asleep
只要我们的正当要求得以满足
with grant of our just and right desires.
这场战祸即可消弭于无形
And true obedience, of this madness cured,
我们绝不会再冒犯君威
stoop tamely to the foot of majesty.
从此恭顺尽忠 恪守臣子之本分
If not, we ready are to try our fortunes to the last man.
如若不行 我们已做好拼死奋战的准备
And though we here fall down, we have supplies to second our attempt.
即使此战落败 我们的援军也会前来相助
If they miscarry, theirs shall second them.
如果他们再落败还会有更多援军
You're too shallow, Hastings,
海司丁斯 你目光短浅
much too shallow, to sound the bottom of the after-times.
妄断什么未来之事
Pleaseth your graceto answer them directly
请殿下直接答复他们
how far forth you do liketheir articles.
您对他们的条件意下如何
I like them all and do allow them well,
我全部接受并允诺
and swear here by the honour of my blood,
我以我血统的荣誉起誓
my father's purposes have been mistook.
我父王之意是遭人误解
My lord, these griefs shall be with speed redressed
大主教 我们将立即对您的不满采取措施
upon my soul, they shall.
我以性命担♥保♥
If this may please you,
你们若能接受
discharge your powers unto their several counties,
请解散军队 将士兵遣送还乡
as we will ours
我们也会如此
and here between the armies
在这军帐之中
let's drink together friendly and embrace.
让我们把酒言欢 握手言和
I take your princely word for these redresses.
殿下一言九鼎 我相信您的承诺
I give it you I will maintain my word.
我既已答应 决不食言
And there upon I drink unto your grace.
我敬阁下一杯
Go, Coleville, and deliver to the army this news of peace.
去 科尔维尔 将此和平喜讯昭告全军
Let them have pay and part.
让他们领♥取♥赏金 各自回家
I know it will well please them.
他们肯定会乐疯的
Hie thee, Coleville.
快去 科尔维尔
To you, my noble Lord of Westmoreland.
敬尊贵的威斯摩兰伯爵
I pledge your grace,
还敬阁下
and if you knew what pains I have bestowed to breed this present peace,
你不知我为达成和解付出了多少努力
you would drink freely.
开怀畅饮吧
You wish me health in very happy season.
这杯酒敬得真是时候
For I am on the sudden something ill.
我恰好忽感不适
The word of peace is rendered. Hark, how they shout.
和平之讯已传达 听啊 多么热烈的呼声
This had been cheerful after victory.
得胜的欢呼才是真正的愉悦
A peace is of the nature of a conquest.
和平本身就是一种胜利
For then both parties nobly are subdued,
双方都为荣耀所屈
and neither party loser.
并无胜败输赢之论
Go, my lord,
去 大人
and let our army be discharged too.
把我们的军队也遣散了
And, good my lord, so please you,
大主教 若您允许
let our trains march by us
我想请双方士兵列队并行
that we may peruse the men we should have coped withal.
我们也能一睹贵军的风采
Go, good Lord Hastings,
去 海司丁斯勋爵
and, ere they be dismissed, let them march by.
趁解散之前 让他们列队行进
Now, cousin, wherefore stands our army still?
贤卿 为何我们的军队仍未解散
The leaders, having charge from you to stand,
那些军官们奉了殿下之命坚守阵地
will not go off until they hear you speak.
只有听到殿下亲口宣谕才肯离开
They know their duties.
倒是尽忠职守
My lord, our armies have dispersed already.
大主教 我们的军队已经解散了
Like youthful steers unyoked,
像卸轭的牛犊
they take their courses east, west, north, south.
向四面八方散去
Or, like a school broke up,
像散学的孩子
each hurries toward his home
回家的回家
and sporting-place.
玩耍的玩耍去了
Good tidings, my Lord of Hastings,
好消息 海司丁斯勋爵
for the which I do arrest thee, traitor, of high treason.
我以叛国罪逮捕你
And you, Lord Archbishop,
还有你 大主教阁下
and you, Lord Mowbray,
和你 毛勃雷勋爵
Of capitol treason I attach you both.
你们皆为贼首 一并逮捕
Is this proceeding just and honourable?
这算是正大光明的行为吗
Is your assembly so?
你们集结军队也是非法之举
Will you thus break your faith?
你就这样背信弃义吗
I pawned thee none.
我并无承诺
What's your name, sir?
你是谁
Of what condition are you and what place, I pray?
什么身份 打哪来
I'm a knight, sir,
我是个骑士
and my name is Coleville of the Dale.
我是山谷的科尔维尔
Well, then, Coleville is your name, a knight is your degree,
这么说你叫科尔维尔 是个骑士
and your place the dale.
来自山谷
Coleville shall bestill your name, a traitor your degree,
名字你留着吧 但你是个叛徒
and the dungeon your place,
应该去地狱
so shall you be still Coleville of the Dale.
所以你还算是山谷的科尔维尔
Are not you Sir John Falstaff?
您是约翰·福斯塔夫爵士吗
Do ye yield, sir?
你投不投降
I think you are Sir John Falstaff
您是约翰·福斯塔夫爵士吧
and in that thought yield me.
那么我投降
I have a whole school of tongues in this belly of mine
我肚子里长着几百条舌头
and not a tongue of them all speaks any other word but my name.
每一条都在念着我的名字
Now, Falstaff, where have you been all this while?
福斯塔夫 你跑哪去了
When everything is ended, then you come.
战事结束 你才出现
I have speeded hither with the very extremest inch of possibility
我历尽艰辛 尽快赶到这里
and here, travel-tainted as I am,
虽舟车劳顿
taken Sir John Coleville of the Dale,
还是擒获了山谷的约翰·科尔维尔爵士
a most furious knight and valorous enemy.
一位骁勇的骑士 无畏的敌人
He saw me and yielded.
见到我就吓得投降了
That I may justly say, with the hook-nosed fellow of Rome,
我也能像那个鹰勾鼻的罗马人
"I came, saw, and overcame."
说 我来 我看见 我征服
It was more of his courtesy than your deserving.
他多半是给你面子 不是你的功劳
I beseech your grace, let it be booked
请殿下把这件事情
with the rest of this day's deeds
也记在今天的功劳簿上
or, by the Lord, I'll have it in a particular ballad else,
否则苍天在上 我要把它编成一首歌♥谣
with mine own picture on the top of it,
印上我的肖像
Coleville kissing my foot.
科尔维尔跪吻我的脚
Is thy name Coleville?
你叫科尔维尔吗
It is, my lord.
是的 殿下
A famous rebel art thou, Coleville?
你是个出名的叛徒 科尔维尔
A famous true subject took him.
而一个出名的忠臣擒获了他
Have you left pursuit?
传令停止追击了吗
Retreat is made and execution stayed.
将士已各自归队 囚犯等候处决
Send Coleville with his confederates
把科尔维尔及其同党
to York to present execution.
带去约克处死
And now dispatch we toward the court, my lord.
我们现在该回宫了 大人
Our news shall go before us to his majesty,
贤卿 劳你先行一步
which, cousin, you shall bear to comfort him.
将此捷报告知陛下 以安慰王上
My lord, give me leave to go through Gloucestershire and,
殿下 请准许我取道葛罗斯特郡回去
when you come to court,
等您回了宫
Stand my good lord, pray, in your good report.
求您千万替我美言几句
Fare you well, Falstaff.
再会 福斯塔夫
I, in my condition, shall better speak of you than you deserve.
以我的身份 定会多为你说好话
I would you had but the wit.
真希望你有点脑子
Oh, Westmoreland.
威斯摩兰
Prince John,
约翰王子
your son doth kiss your grace's hand.
敬吻陛下御手
Mowbray, the Archbishop, Hastings and all
毛勃雷 主教 海司丁斯及其他叛党
are brought to the correction of your law.
已全部正♥法♥
There is not now a rebel sword unsheathed.
叛军已斩尽杀绝
O Westmoreland, thou art a summer bird,
威斯摩兰 你就像是候鸟
which ever in the haunch of winter sings the lifting up of day.
在残冬将尽之时 咏唱天气回暖
And wherefore does this good news make me sick?
如此捷报却怎么让我不舒服
I should rejoice now at this happy news.
我该为这好消息感到高兴
And now my sight fails
可现在我眼前一片模糊
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表