剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
No, my good lord, he is in presence here.
没有 陛下 他就在这里
What would my lord and father?
父王有什么吩咐吗
How chance thou art not withthe prince thy brother?
怎么没和你的王兄在一起
He loves thee and thou dost neglect him, John.
他爱你 你却这样疏远他 约翰
Thou hast a better place in his affections than all thy broth ers.
所有兄弟里 他最疼爱你
Cherish it, my boy,
珍惜吧 孩子
and noble offices thou mayst effect of mediation after I am dead,
我死后 没准他和其他兄弟间
between his greatness and thy other brethren.
全要靠你多多调解
Therefore omit him not.
所以不要疏远他
Blunt not his love,
不要冲淡了他的情意
lose not the good advantage of his grace
不要冷落他 漠视他
by seeming cold or careless of his will.
让他失去对你的好感
I shall observe him with all care and love.
我一定全心全意待他
Why art thou not at Windsor with him, John?
你怎么不跟他一起去温莎 约翰
He is not there today.
他今天不在那里
He dines in London.
他要在伦敦用餐
And...
那么...
How accompanied, canst thou tell that?
你知道他跟什么人在一起吗
With Poins and other his continual followers.
波因斯 还有那群老伙伴
The foremost subject is the fattest soil to weeds,
最肥沃的土壤上最容易生长莠草
and he, the noble image of my youth,
而他 我青年时代高贵的影子
is overspread with them.
周围已经长满莠草
Therefore my grief stretches itself beyond the hour of death.
所以我死后也无法安宁
The blood weeps from my heart
一想到你们
when I do shape in forms imaginary the
将要面对荒唐腐♥败♥的日子
unguided days and rotten times that you shall look upon
而我只能与列祖一起长眠地下
when I am sleeping with my ancestors.
我的心就泣血啊
My gracious lord, you look beyond him quite:
陛下 您过虑了
The prince but studies his companions
亲王和那些伙伴们厮混
like a strange tongue,
只是把他们当成
wherein, to gain the language.
一种外地话一样研究
The prince will in the perfectness of time cast off his followers
时机一到 亲王定会摒弃那帮伙伴
and their memory shall as a pattern or measure live,
这段往事便如镜鉴一般
by which his grace must mete the lives of others,
供亲王衡量别人
turning past evils to advantages.
以往的过失便化为优势
'Tis seldom when the bee doth leave her comb
蜂房♥若是筑在了死尸上
in the dead carrion.
蜂群恐怕是不会飞走的
Master Fang, where's your yeoman?
爪牙大爷 您那伙计呢
Is't a lusty yeoman? Will a' stand to 't?
壮不壮 胆大吗
Sirrah? Where's Snare?
罗网呢
O Lord, ay! Good Master Snare.
天哪 罗网大爷
Here, here.
在这儿
Snare, we must arrest Sir John Falstaff.
罗网 咱们必须逮捕约翰·福斯塔夫爵士
It may chance cost some of us our lives, for he will stab.
他会动刀子的 说不定会要人命
He stabbed me in mine own house.
他就在我家捅过我
If his weapon be out, he will thrust like any devil.
他一拔剑 什么事都干得出来
If I can close with him, I care not for his thrust.
我要是跟他打起来 才不怕他乱戳呢
No, nor I neither. I'll be at your elbow.
我也不怕 我可以帮您
And I but fist him once; an a' come but within my vice...
我要揍他 他只要落我手里...
I am undone by his goingto the wars.
他一上前线我就完了
How now?
你们好啊
Whose mare's dead? What's the matter?
谁家死了母马吗 什么事
Sir John, I arrest you atthe suit of Mistress Quickly.
约翰爵士 桂嫂把你告了 我要逮捕你
Away, varlets! Draw, Bardolph,
滚开 奴才 快拔剑巴道夫
cut me off the villain's head.
替我割下那混♥蛋♥的头
Throw the quean in the channel.
把这泼妇扔到沟里去
I'll throw thee in the channel! Thou bastardly rogue!
我把你扔沟里才对 你这流氓混♥蛋♥
Keep them off, Bardolph.
把他们拉开 巴道夫
You fustilarian! I'll tickle your catastrophe.
你这邋遢婆娘 我非掏你后门不可
Thou wo't, wo't thou? Thou wo't, wo't ta?
你敢 你敢 你敢
Do, do, thou rogue!
来啊 来啊 你这流氓
What is the matter? Keep the peace here!
怎么回事 别吵
Good my lord, be good to me. I beseech you, stand to me.
大人行行好 您要给我做主啊
How now, Sir John.
约翰爵士
What are you brawling here?
你又在这里胡闹什么
Doth this become your place, your time and business?
都什么时候了 还在这种地方厮混
You should have been well on your way to York.
你早该去约克了
Stand from him, fellow.
大伙都放开他
Wherefore hang'st upon him?
你为何拉着他不放
O most worshipful lord, an't please your grace,
我的大老爷 启禀老爷
I am a poor widow of Eastcheap
我是依斯特溪泊的一个穷苦寡妇
and he is arrested at my suit.
他被我告了 所以被抓
For what sum?
他欠你多少
It is more than for some,
可不是个小数目
my lord, it is for all, all I have.
大人 我的钱全没了
He hath eaten me out of house and home.
他把我的房♥子跟家当全吃完了
How comes this, Sir John?
这是怎么回事 约翰爵士
Are you not ashamed to enforce a poor widow
你把一个可怜的寡妇逼得走投无路
to so rough a course to come by her own?
难道不觉得丢脸吗
What is the gross sum that I owe thee?
我一共欠你多少
Marry, if thou wert an honest man,
真的 你要说老实话
thyself and the money too
你不仅欠我钱 还欠我人
thou didst swear to me upon a parcel-gilt goblet
你曾指着半镀金的酒杯对我发誓
sitting in my Dolphin-chamber at the round table by a sea-coal fire
当时我们坐在我房♥里的圆桌旁 靠着煤炉
upon Wednesday in Wheeson week
那是圣灵降临节后的礼拜三
when the prince broke thy head
亲王打破了你的头
for liking his father to a singing-man of Windsor,
因为你把他父王与温莎卖♥♥唱的相提并论
thou didst swear to me then as I was washing thy wound
我替你擦洗伤口时 你对我起誓
to marry me and make me my lady thy wife.
要娶我 叫我做你夫人
My lord, this is a poor mad soul
大人 这是一个可怜的疯婆子
and she says up and down the town
她在坊间到处跟人说
that her eldest son is like you.
您长得像她大儿子
Poverty hath distracted her.
她是穷疯了
Sir John, Sir John,
约翰爵士
I am well acquainted with your manner of wrenching the true cause the false way.
你这套颠倒是非的伎俩我看得太多了
You have, as it appears to me,
依我看
practised upon the easy-yielding spirit of this woman,
是你利用了这个轻信的女人
made her serve your uses both in purse and in person.
骗人钱财 还奸占她的身体
Aye, in good truth, my lord.
是的大人 一点不错
Pray thee, peace.
请别插嘴
Pay her the debt you owe her
欠她的债 必须要还
and unpay the villany you have done her.
负她的心意 必须忏悔
My lord, I will not undergothis sneap without reply.
大人 我不能默默忍♥受这样的辱骂
I say to you, I do desire deliverance from these officers,
我话放在这 我要求这两位差官放开我
being upon hasty employment in the king's affairs.
因为我有紧急王命在身
You speak as having power to do wrong.
恃强作恶 仿佛还有理了
But answer in the effect of your reputation
可是为了维护你的名誉
and satisfy this poor woman.
还是满足这可怜妇人的要求吧
Come hither.
过来
Now, Master Gower, what news?
高厄先生 什么消息
The king, my lord, and Harry Prince of Wales are near at hand.
大人 国王跟威尔士亲王哈利就要来了
The rest the paper tells.
其余的都写在信里了
As I am a gentleman.
我也是个绅士
Faith, you said so before.
你之前就这样说的
As I am a gentleman. Come, no more words of this.
我也是个绅士 行了 别再说了
Come, an 'twere not for thy humours,
好 要不是你脾气坏
there's not a better wench in England.
全英格兰都找不到比你好的娘们儿了
Go, wash thy face, and draw the action.
去洗个脸 把状子撤了吧
Come, thou must not be in this humour with me.
好了 可别对我这样使性子
Dost not know me?
你还不知道我吗
Come, come, I know thou wast set on to this.
行了 行了 我知道你是受了撺掇
Pray thee, Sir John,
求你了 约翰爵士
let it be but twenty nobles.
就给您二十个诺勃尔币吧
I' faith, I am loath to pawn my plate,
我真是舍不得当掉我的盘子
so God save me, la.
上帝保佑
Let it alone, I'll make other shift.
留着你的盘子吧 我再想办法
You'll be a fool still.
你总是那么傻
Well, you shall have it, though I pawn my gown.
我一准给你钱 当掉衣服也给
I hope you'll come to supper.
你来吃晚饭吧
You'll pay me all together?
你以后都会还吧
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表