剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
I know you, Mistress Dorothy.
我了解你 桃儿姑娘
Away, you cut-purse rascal, you filthy bung, away!
滚开 你这龌龊的扒手 滚
By this wine, I'll thrust my knife in your mouldy chaps
凭着这杯酒 你要敢放肆欺辱我
an you play the saucy cuttle with me.
我把这刀子捅进你的烂嘴里
God let me not live but I'll murder your ruff for this.
我不撕烂你的绉领 誓不为人
No more, Pistol.
行了 毕斯托尔
No, good Captain Pistol; I would not have you go off here.
好毕斯托尔队长 我不准你在这儿闹事
not here, sweet captain. Discharge yourself of our company, Pistol.
别这儿闹事了 走吧 毕斯托尔
Captain? Thou abominable damned cheater,
队长 你这可恶的骗子
art thou not ashamed to be called captain?
你好意思听别人叫你队长吗
An captains were of my mind,
队长们要和我想得一样
they would truncheon you out
会用短棍把你打出去
for taking their names upon you before you have earned them.
因为你胆敢冒用他们的称号♥
You a captain? Hark thee hither, Mistress Doll.
你是队长 听我一句 桃儿姑娘
You slave - for what?
狗奴才 你立过什么功
For tearing a poor whore's ruff in a bawdy-house?
因为在妓院里扯烂一个可怜妓♥女♥的绉领吗
He a captain?
他也算队长
Hang him!
去死吧
Good Captain Peesel, be quiet.
好毕色尔队长 不要闹
'Tis very late, I'faith.
天色已晚 真的
Down, down, dogs!
死吧 畜生
Down, faitors!
死吧 骗子
I beseek you now, aggravate your choler.
请您消消气吧
Be gone, good ancient.
走吧 好旗官
Die men like dogs!
狗一样的东西 去死吧
Give crowns like pins!
王冠像别针般随意送人吧
Have we not iron here?
你没看见铁剑在此吗
O' my word, captain, there's none such here.
我说队长 这里真没这么一个人
Do you think I would deny her?
您想我会不让她进来吗
For God's sake, be quiet.
看在上帝的面上 别闹了
Then feed and be fat, my fair Calipolis.
那就把我养得胖胖的吧 好婆娘
Come, give us some sack.
来 给我点酒
"Si fortune me tormente, sperato me contento."
人生失意 随遇而安
Fear we broadsides?
怕我们砸了这里不成
Give me some sack and sweetheart,
给我点酒 我的心肝宝剑
lie thou there.
就躺在那 不会动它
Well, come we to full points here and are etceteras nothing?
就这样完了 没下文了吗
Pistol, I would be quiet.
毕斯托尔 你还是安静点吧
Sweet knight, I kiss thy neaf.
好骑士 让我吻你的拳头
What?
如何
We have seen the seven stars.
咱们可见过北斗七星的呢
Ah, for God's sake, thrust him down stairs.
看在上帝面上 把他丢到楼下吧
I cannot endure such a fustian rascal.
我受不了这种浮夸的无赖
Thrust him down stairs? Know we not Galloway nags?
把他丢到楼下 你这婊♥子♥好威风
What?
怎么
Shall we have incision?
非要动刀
Shall we imbrue?
非要流血吗
Then death rock me asleep, abridge my doleful days!
愿死神哄我入睡 缩短我悲哀的时光
Give me my rapier, boy.
把我的剑给我 孩子
Get you downstairs!
给我滚下去
I pray thee, Jack, do not draw! Do not draw!
我求求你 杰克 不要拔出剑来
Get you down stairs.
给我滚下去
I pray thee, Jack, be quiet.
求你了 杰克 静下来吧
The rascal's gone.
那无赖已经走了
Oh, you whoreson little valiant villain, you.
你这婊♥子♥生的恶棍
Are you not hurt i' the groin?
腹股沟受伤没有
Me thought a' made a shrewd thrust at your belly.
我好像看见 他向你肚子戳了一剑
You sweet little rogue, you.
你这可爱的老流氓
Alas, poor ape, how thou sweatest.
可怜的人 你流了好多汗啊
Come, let me wipe thy face.
来 让我替你擦干
Come on, you whoreson chops.
过来 你这婊♥子♥生的小伙
Ah, rogue, I'faith, I love thee.
无赖 我真爱你
Thou art as valorous as Hector of Troy.
你就像特洛伊的赫克托一般勇敢
Ah, villain.
那个恶棍太坏了
A rascally slave.
混账奴才
I'll toss the rogue in a blanket.
我要把他卷在毯子里扔出去
Do, an thou darest for thy heart.
好 你要是有这样的胆量
An thou dost, I'll canvass thee between a pair of sheets.
真这么做了 我就把你裹进被子里
The music is come, sir.
乐师来了 爵爷
Let him play.
叫他弹吧
Play.
弹吧
Sit on my knee, Doll.
坐到我腿上 桃儿
He's a rascal bragging slave.
他就是个夸口的混账奴才
The rogue fled from me like quicksilver.
见了我像水银似的 一下就没影儿了
Thou whoreson little tidy Bartholomew boar-pig!
你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥俊俏的小野猪
When wilt thou leave fighting o' days and foining o' nights
你要何时白天不吵架 夜里不耍剑
and begin to patch up thine old body for heaven?
收拾好你这幅老皮囊 准备归西呢
Peace, good Doll.
闭嘴 好桃儿
Do not speak like a death's-head,
别说这种丧气话
do not bid me remember mine end.
让我想到人终难逃一死
Sirrah, what humour's the prince of?
话说 那亲王脾气怎么样
A good, shallow young fellow.
他就是个浅薄的小伙子
He'd have made a good pantler, he'd ha' chipp'd bread well.
若是当个膳食官 切切面包还不错
They say Poins has a good wit.
听说波因斯很聪明
He a good wit?
他聪明
Hang him, baboon.
那该死的狒狒
His wit is thick as Tewksbury mustard.
他的脑子就是一坨芥末
Why does the prince love him so, then?
那亲王怎么那么喜欢他
Because...
因为
..Their legs are both of a bigness and...
他俩的腿一般粗细
..He plays at quoits well, and...
他又会扔铁环儿
..Eats conger and fennel
爱吃鳗鱼和茴香
and rides the wild-mare with the boys,
跟孩子玩跳马
and swears with a good grace
骂个人都好听
and wears his boots very smooth and...
靴子擦得油光锃亮
..Breeds no bate with telling of discreet stories.
芝麻大的小事也津津乐道
And such other gambol faculties he hath
他成天就知道玩乐
that show a weak mind and an able body.
说明他头脑简单 四肢发达
For the which the prince admits him
亲王将他视为同好
for the prince himself is such another.
因为他们半斤八两
Would not this nave have his ears cut off?
这老混♥蛋♥想要我割掉他耳朵吗
Let's beat him before his whore.
咱们当着他婊♥子♥的面揍他一顿吧
Kiss me, Doll.
吻我 桃儿
Look, whether the withered elder hath not his poll
瞧这老头骚得头发都直了
clawed like a parrot.
像鹦鹉的羽毛一样
Is it not strange that
他多年未行此事
desire should so many years outlive performance?
情欲还如此旺盛 可真奇怪
Thou dost give me flattering busses.
你的吻让我受宠若惊
I kiss thee with a most constant heart.
我用一颗不变的真心吻你
I'm old.
我老了
I'm old.
真的老了
I love thee better than i love e'er a scurvy young boy of them all.
我爱你胜过所有那些下流的毛头小子
What stuff wilt have a gown of?
你想用什么料子做裙子
I shall receive money o' Thursday.
我礼拜四就能拿到钱
Shalt have a cap to-morrow?
要不明天给你买♥♥顶帽子
A merry song, come.
唱首开心的曲子吧
It grows late.
天已经晚了
Thou'lt forget me when I'm gone.
我一走 你就会忘记我
By my troth, thou'lt set me a-weeping an thou sayest so.
真心发誓 你这话要引得我流泪了
Prove that ever I dress myself handsome till thy return.
在你回来前 我都不会盛装打扮
Well, harken at the end.
咱们日久见人心
Some sack!
拿些酒来
Francis!
弗兰西斯
Anon, anon, sir!
就来 就来 爵士
Anon, anon, sir. Anon, anon, sir.
就来 就来 爵士 就来 就来 爵士
A bastard son of the king's?
这不是国王的混账儿子吗
And art not thou Poins, his brother?
还有他兄弟波因斯
Why, thou globe of sinful continents,
你这罪孽满盈的家伙
what a life dost thou lead.
这样的生活成何体统
O the Lord, preserve thy good grace.
上帝保佑殿下
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表