剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Will I live? Come.
我不是死人 会骗你吗
With her, with her. Hook on, hook on.
跟她一起去 盯紧点
Will you have Doll Tearsheet meet you at supper?
晚饭时要不要桃儿·贴席来陪陪你
No more words, let's have her.
别说了 叫她来就是了
I have heard better news.
消息不太好
What's the news, my lord?
什么消息 大人
Come all his forces back?
他的军队全部撤回来了吗
No. Fifteen hundred foot, five hundred horse,
没有 一千五百个步兵和五百骑兵
are marched up with my lord of Lancaster,
已经调给兰开斯特大人指挥
against Northumberland and the Archbishop.
以抵御诺森伯兰和大主教的进攻
You shall have letters of me presently. My lord.
我马上就写好信给你 大人
What's the matter?
什么事
Master Gower, shall I entreat you with me to dinner?
高厄先生 我能请你跟我共进晚餐吗
I must wait upon my good lord here,
我还得服侍我家大人
I thank you, good Sir John.
多谢好意 约翰爵士
Sir John, you loiter here too long,
约翰爵士 你在这里耽搁太久了
being you are to take soldiers up in counties as you go.
你还得在沿途各县征兵呢
Will you sup with me, Master Gower?
您愿意和我共进晚餐吗 高厄先生
What foolish master taught youthese manners, sir John?
这样没礼貌 哪个蠢货老师教的 约翰爵士
Master Gower,
失陪一下
if they become me not,
要是我的行为有失身份
he was a fool that taught them me.
那教我礼数的人就真是个蠢货
Now the Lord lighten thee, thou art a great fool.
愿上帝教化你 你这个大傻瓜
Before God, I am exceeding weary.
天啊 我可真累坏了
Is't come to that?
有这么厉害吗
I had thought weariness durst not have attached one of so high blood.
我以为像您这样高贵的人不会累着呢
Come faith, it does me,
我还真就累坏了
though it discolours the complexion of my greatness to acknowledge it.
纵使承认这一点有损我高贵的身份
Doth it not show vilely in meto desire small beer?
我想喝点淡啤酒 会不会也有失身份呢
Why, a prince should not be so loosely studied
王子可不该如此散漫
as to remember so weak a composition.
想起这般寡淡无味的贱物
Belike then my appetite was not princely got,
或许我的口味并不高贵
for, by my troth, i do now remember the poor creature, "Small beer".
因为说真心话 我还真想起了这贱物"淡啤酒"
But, indeed, these humble considerations make me
但这卑贱的想法的确让我
out of love with my greatness.
厌烦自己高贵的身份
What a disgrace is it to me to remember thy name.
我明天若还记着你的名字 或是你的模样
Or to know thy face tomorrow.
真是莫大的耻辱
How ill it follows after you have laboured so hard,
一番辛劳之后 却这般胡言乱语
you should talk so idly.
真是有失体统
Tell me, how many good young princes would do so,
哪个年轻懂事的王子会像您一样
their fathers being so sick as yours at this time is?
父亲抱病在床 您却在此闲聊
Shall I tell thee one thing, Poins?
我能跟你说件事吗 波因斯
Yes, faith, let it be an excellent good thing.
您说吧 希望是件好事
It shall serve among wits of no higher breeding than thine.
对你这样头脑简单的人够好了
Go to.
请讲
I stand the push of your one thing that you will tell.
您说句话我还招架得住
Marry, I tell thee, it is not meet that I should be sad,
那我告诉你 如今我父王重病在床
now my father is sick.
我不该显露伤感
Albeit I could tell thee,
我老实跟你说
as to one it pleases me, for fault of a better, to call my friend,
因为没有更好的人 我只好把你当做朋友
I could be sad and sad indeed too.
我很难过 痛心疾首
Very hardly upon such a subject.
就这点小事 你也这么严肃
I tell thee, my heart bleeds inwardly that my father is so sick
父王身患重病 我的心在淌血
and keeping such vile company as thou art hath in reason
可是在你这种卑贱的人面前
taken from me all ostentation of sorrow.
我只好抑制住悲伤
The reason? What wouldst thou think of me if I should weep?
为什么 如果我流泪你会怎么看我
I would think thee a most princely hypocrite.
我会觉得您是最高贵的伪君子
It would be every man's thought
每个人都这么想
and thou art a blessed fellow to think as every man thinks.
你能与众人想到一起 也算是有福了
Every man would think me an hypocrite indeed.
的确人人都会觉得我是伪君子
And what accites your most worshipful thought to think so?
你们为何会有这种想法呢
Why, because you have been so lewd
因为你一向放荡不羁
and so much engraffed to Falstaff.
还老和福斯塔夫之流混在一起
And to thee.
还有你
By this light, I am well spoke on.
苍天在上 我的口碑可不差
I can hear it with my own ears.
我的耳朵可灵着呢
By the mass, here comes Bardolph.
巴道夫来了
And the boy that I gave Falstaff.
还有我送给福斯塔夫的那个侍童
God save your grace.
上帝保佑殿下
And yours, most noble Bardolph.
上帝保佑你 最尊贵的巴道夫
Come, you virtuous ass, you bashful fool,
你这善良的老家伙 还害起臊来了
must you be blushing?
怎么又脸红了
A' calls me e'en now, my lord, through a red lattice window
殿下 他刚刚从一扇红格窗里叫我
and I could discern no part of his face.
我怎么也瞧不清他的脸
Me thought he had made two holes in a red petticoat
还以为是红在衬裙上剪了俩窟窿
and so peeped through.
从窟窿里张望呢
Away, you whoreson upright rabbit, away!
一边去 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥龟儿子
How doth your master, Bardolph?
你家主人好吗 巴道夫
Well, my lord.
很好 殿下
He heard of Your Grace's coming to town,
他听说殿下要回城
there's a letter for you.
有封信给您
I do allow this well to be as familiar with me as my dog,
这家伙亲热得就跟我养的狗儿一般
for look you how he writes.
你瞧他写了什么
Sir John Falstaff, knight, to the son of the king,
骑士约翰·福斯塔夫爵士敬问王子
nearest his father, Harry Prince of Wales, greeting.
威尔士亲王哈利安好
Why, this is a certificate.
写得像公文
Peace!
别闹
I will imitate... Oh, I will
我要效法...
imitate to the honourable Romans in brevity.
效法罗马人 简述直言
Be not too familiar with Poins.
不要和波因斯走得太近
He misuses thy favours so much,
他自恃恩宠
that he swears thou art to marry his sister Nell.
跟人发誓说您要娶他妹妹耐儿
Repent at idle times as thou mayest, and so, farewell.
有空时自省吧 再会
My lord, I'll steep this letter in sack and make him eat it.
殿下 我要把这封信泡了酒让他吃下去
Must I marry your sister?
我必须得跟你妹妹结婚吗
God send the wench no worse fortune
愿上帝赐给那丫头如此福气
but I never said so.
可我没说过这话
Well, thus we play the fools with the time
我们像傻瓜一般浪费时间
and the spirits of the wise sit in the clouds and mock us.
智慧的圣灵坐在云端嘲笑我们呢
Is your master here in London?
你家主人就在伦敦吗
Yea, my lord.
是的 殿下
Where sups he?
他在什么地方吃晚饭
At the old place, my lord, in Eastcheap.
殿下 还在老地方 依斯特溪泊
Sup any women with him?
有女人跟他作伴吗
None, my lord,
没有 殿下
but old Mistress Quickly and Mistress Doll Tearsheet.
只有桂嫂和桃儿·贴席姑娘
Shall we steal upon them, Ned, at supper?
我们要不趁他晚饭时偷跑过去
I am your shadow, my lord,
我是您的影子 殿下
I'll follow you.
我会一直跟随您
Sirrah, you boy, and Bardolph,
孩子 巴道夫
no word to your master that I am yet come to town.
不要告诉你们主人我已经到城里了
There's for your silence.
这是赏你们的封口费
I have no tongue, sir.
我就是个哑巴 殿下
And for mine, sir, I'll govern it.
我会守口如瓶 殿下
Fare you well, go.
再见 去吧
Might we see Falstaff bestow himself tonight in his true colours
今晚要怎么看到福斯塔夫的真面目
and not ourselves be seen?
而不被他发现
I pray thee,
我恳求你们
loving wife and gentle daughter,
亲爱的妻子 贤惠的儿媳
give even way unto my rough affairs.
让我去完成这危险的任务吧
I have given over, I will speak no more.
我已心灰意冷 无话可说
Do what you will, your wisdom be your guide.
随您吧 做您认为明智的事吧
Alas, sweet wife, my honour is at pawn;
亲爱的妻子 我赌上了荣誉
and, but my going, nothing can redeem it.
只有奋身前往方能挽回
O yet, for God's sake, go not to these wars.
看在上帝的份上 不要去打仗了
The time was, father, that you broke your word
公公 您曾背弃了
when you were more endeared to it than now,
对您更为重要的诺言
when your own Percy,
当您亲生的潘西
when my heart's dear Harry,
我心爱的哈利
threw many a northward look
曾多次翘首北望
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表