剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
my king and me.
对我不义的叛徒
Harry of Hereford,
我是兼领海瑞福德
Lancaster and Derby am I,
兰开斯特和德比三处采邑的哈利
who ready here do stand in arms to prove,
今日戎装来到竞技场
by God's grace and my body's valour,
要凭上帝之恩与我一己之勇
in lists, on Thomas Mowbray, Duke of Norfolk,
证明诺福克公爵托马斯·毛勃雷
that he is a traitor, foul and dangerous,
是一个对上帝不敬 对王上不忠
to God of heaven, King Richard and to me.
对我不信不义的奸恶叛徒
On pain of death,
除司礼官
no person be so bold or daring-hardy as to touch the lists
和奉命监督本次决斗的官员外
except the Marshal and such officers appointed to
倘有大胆莽夫擅闯竞技场
direct these fair designs.
将立处死刑
Lord Marshal,
司礼官
let me kiss my sovereign's hand,
请允许我亲吻君王的手
and bow my knee before his majesty
向他屈膝致敬
for Mowbray and myself are like two men
因为毛勃雷与我如同两个朝圣者
that vow a long and weary pilgrimage.
立誓踏上漫长而艰苦的旅程
The appellant in all duty greets your highness
原告恭敬地向陛下致意
and craves to kiss your hand and take his leave.
恳请亲吻御手 与陛下辞别
We will descend
我要下去
and fold him in our arms.
拥他入怀
Cousin of Hereford, as thy cause is right,
海瑞福德贤弟 你既心无二意
so be thy fortune in this royal fight.
愿你在这次庄严的战斗里获胜
Farewell, my blood,
再会吧 我的亲人
which if today thou shed,
若你今日血溅竞技场
lament we may, but not revenge thee dead.
我会为你悲恸 却不能为你报仇
O let no noble eye profane a tear for me,
我若被毛勃雷的长矛刺中
if I be gored with Mowbray's spear.
您高贵的双眼请勿为我流泪
My loving lord, I take my leave of you.
亲爱的王上 就此别过
Of you, my noble cousin, Lord Aumerle.
别了 我的奥墨尔贤弟
O thou, the earthly author of my blood,
赋予我生命的父亲
whose youthful spirit in me regenerate,
您不老的斗志在我心中重生
doth with a twofold vigour lift me up
使我获得双重的力量
to reach at victory above my head,
可攀取那高不可及的胜利
add proof unto mine armour with thy prayers.
您的祈祷令我的甲胄更坚不可摧
God in thy good cause make thee prosperous.
正义者 天必助之
Be swift like lightning in the execution.
出手定要迅如惊雷
Be valiant and live.
勇中求生
Mine innocence and Saint George to thrive!
我的清白和圣乔治的庇佑定助我得胜
Order the trial, Marshal, and begin.
司礼官 传令决斗开始
Stay!
且慢
Stay! The King hath thrown his warder down.
且慢 王上把御杖掷下来了
Let them lay their helmets by.
叫他们脱下战盔
Draw near.
过来
For that our kingdom's earth should not be soiled
因为我们的国土不应被
by that dear blood which it hath fostered
它所滋养的宝贵血液染红
and for our eyes do hate the dire aspect
因为我不愿见到
of civil wounds ploughed up with neighbours' sword
同室操戈使国家四分五裂
and for we think the eagle-winged pride
因为你们都有凌云壮志
of sky-aspiring and ambitious thoughts,
冲天豪气 远大抱负
set you on,
才导致今日之争
we therefore banish you our territories.
所以我宣布把你们放逐出境
You, cousin Hereford,
你 海瑞福德贤弟
upon pain of life,
我命你离乡背井
till twice five summers have enriched our fields
十载春秋内
shall not regreet our fair dominions,
不准归国
but tread the stranger paths of banishment.
倘有违旨 立处死刑
Your will be done.
臣遵旨
This must my comfort be,
我要以此聊以自♥慰♥
the sun that warms you here shall shine on me
温暖陛下的太阳也将照耀我
and those his golden beams to you here lent
它撒向您的金色光辉
shall point on me and gild my banishment.
也会装点我的流亡岁月
Norfolk,
诺福克
for thee remains a heavier doom,
你的处分更为严厉
which I with some unwillingness pronounce
我虽心有不忍♥ 但仍要宣布
the sly slow hours
光阴缓步徐行
shall not determinate the dateless limit of thy dear exile
却走不到你放逐结束之日
the hopeless word of "Never to return"
一句绝望的"永世不准归国"
breathe I against thee,
就是我给你的判决
upon pain of life.
倘有违旨 立处死刑
A heavy sentence,
至高无上的陛下
my most sovereign liege, and all unlooked for from your highness' mouth.
您竟会判臣如此重刑 着实出乎意料
The language I have learnt these 40 years,
这四十年来我所习之母语
my native English, now I must forego.
我本国的语言 现在只得放弃
Within my mouth you have engaoled my tongue,
臣的舌头有如囚徒
doubly portcullised with my teeth and lips,
牙齿和嘴唇成了双重闸门
and dull, unfeeling, barren ignorance is made my gaoler to attend on me.
愚钝 冷漠和无知将我紧闭
What is thy sentence then, but speechless death,
您禁止我的舌头说故国语言
which robs my tongue from breathing native breath?
无异于判我无言的死刑
It boots thee not to be compassionate.
悲伤对于你无济于事
After our sentence, plaining comes too late.
判决已下 叫苦已迟
Return again, and take an oath with me.
回来 你们需要宣誓
Lay on our royal sword your banished hands.
把你们被放逐的手按在我的御剑之上
Swear by the duty that you owe to God
此番放逐 你二人与我君臣之谊亦尽
our part therein we banish with yourselves
可还是对天起誓
to keep the oath that we administer
遵守我定下的誓约
you never shall, so help you truth and God,
苍天为鉴 你二人放逐期间
embrace each other's love in banishment
绝不得有任何勾结
nor never look upon each other's face
死生不复相见
nor never write, regreet,
不得暗通声气
nor reconcile this louring tempest of your home-bred hate.
或是化解你们在国内结下的仇怨
Nor never by advised purpose meet
不得合谋不轨
to plot, contrive, or complot any ill
企图危害我
'gainst us, our state, our subjects or our land.
我的政♥权♥ 我的臣民 或我的国土
I swear.
我宣誓遵守
And I,
我也同样
to keep all this.
宣誓遵守
Norfolk,
诺福克公爵
by this time, had the King permitted us,
倘若王上允许我们一决胜负
one of our souls had wandered in the air.
有一人的灵魂早已飘荡于太虚之中
Confess thy treasons 'ere thou fly this realm.
趁你还未离乡 承认你的奸谋吧
Since thou hast far to go,
前路漫漫
bear not along the clogging burden of a guilty soul.
莫让满心罪恶的重担拖累你
No, Bolingbroke.
不 波林勃洛克
If ever I were traitor,
我若曾有叛逆之心
my name be blotted from the book of life,
愿我的名字从生命册上抹去
and I from heaven banished as from hence!
天堂也将我驱逐 正如这里一样
But what thou art,
而你的为人
God, thou and I do know.
天知 你知 我知
And all too soon, I fear,
我怕转眼之间
the King shall rue.
王上就会后悔
Uncle, even in the glasses of thine eyes
叔父 从你晶莹的眼睛里
I see thy grieved heart.
我看得到你悲痛的心
Thy sad aspect
你脸上的愁云惨雾
hath from the number of his banished years
已把他放逐的期限
plucked four away.
减去了四年
Six frozen winters spent,
六个寒冬以后
return with welcome home from banishment.
欢迎回归故土
How long a time lies in one little word!
短短一句话 藏有多么悠长的时间
Four lagging winters and four wanton springs
四个漫长的春秋轮回
end in a word,
在一言间化为乌有
such is the breath of kings.
王上一言 便胜却万千
I thank my liege that in regard of me,
谢陛下看在老臣薄面上
he shortens four years from my son's exile.
减掉我儿四年放逐期
But little vantage shall I reap thereby.
可这恩典于我并无大用
For, ere the six years that he hath to spend
因为在这六年
have changed their moons and brought their times around,
他放逐未完之前
my oil-dried lamp and time-bewasted light
我这盏油干焰冷的灯
shall be extinct with age and endless night.
怕是已在无边的黑夜里熄灭
Why, uncle, thou hast many years to live.
叔父 你还能活许多年
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表