剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
and would to God you were of our determination.
多希望您能与我们并肩作战
God defend but still I should stand so,
上帝保佑我坚定不移
so long as out of limit and true rule
不与你们这些以下犯上 违法作乱
you stand against anointed majesty.
反抗天命君王之辈合污
But to my charge.
说公事吧
The king hath sent to know the nature of your griefs
王上命我探明你们的冤情
and whereupon you conjure from the breast of civil peace
为何如此明目张胆挑衅王权
such bold hostility.
破坏国家安定
If that the king have any way your good deserts forgot,
若他曾遗漏你们应得之封赏
he bids you name your griefs
你们可一一详述
and with all speed you shall have your desires with interest,
他定会马上加倍补偿你们
and pardon absolute for yourself and these
并无条件赦免你和这些
herein misled by your suggestion.
被你诱入歧途的人
The king is kind.
王上当真仁慈
And well we know the king knows at what time to promise,
但我们清楚得很 他懂得何时许诺
when to pay.
何时履约
My father and my uncle and myself
我的父亲 叔父和我自己
did give him that same royalty he wears.
合力助他登上王位
And when he was not six and twenty strong,
他手下不到二十六个
sick in the world's regard, wretched and low,
不被世人待见 处境狼狈
a poor unminded outlaw sneaking home,
以亡命之徒的身份溜回国时
my father gave him welcometo the shore.
我父亲是第一个欢迎他登岸的人
And when he heard him swear and
他口口声声对天发誓
vow to God he came butto be Duke of Lancaster,
回来只想承袭兰开斯特的爵位
My father, in kind heart and pity moved,
我的父亲心地仁慈 出于同情
swore him assistance and performed it too.
宣誓尽力帮他 并且履行了诺言
Now when the lords and barons
国内的公侯贵爵们
of the realm perceived my father did lean to him,
见我父亲投靠了他
the more and less came in with cap and knee.
也纷纷来向他献殷勤
He presently, as greatness knows itself,
他不久便自知羽翼丰满
steps me a little higher than the vow made to my father,
于是违背了对我父亲的誓言
takes on him to reform his country's wrongs.
把改革苛政作为己任
And by this face, this seeming brow of justice,
凭这副道貌岸然的假面具
did he win the hearts of all that he did angle for.
他果然达到目的 赢得民心
I came not to hear this.
我不是来听这番胡言的
Then to the point.
那就说正题
In short time after, he deposed the king.
不久后 他废黜了国王
Soon after that deprived him of his life,
随即就害死了他
and in the neck of that tasked the whole state,
紧接着又向全国征税
disgraced me in my happy victories,
他在我欢庆胜利时侮辱我
sought to entrap me by intelligence,
派探子监视我 设计陷害我
rated mine uncle from the council-board,
把我叔父痛骂一顿逐出枢密院
in rage dismissed my father from the court,
又大发雷霆将我父亲赶出宫廷
broke oath on oath, committed wrong on wrong,
他出尔反尔 冤枉忠良
and in conclusion drove us to seek out this head of safety.
逼得我们起兵 以求自保
And withal to pry into his title,
我们还要追究他是否有权为王
the which we find too indirect for long continuance.
他这非分的王位已坐得太久
Shall I return this answer to the king?
我就把这番话回禀王上吗
Not so, Sir Walter,
不 华特爵士
we'll withdraw awhile
我们要稍事休息
and in the morning early
明天一早
shall my uncle bring him our purposes.
我叔父会去向他说明我们的意图
And so farewell.
再会
I would you would accept of grace and love.
我希望你们能接受王上的好意
And maybe so we shall.
也许会
Pray God you do.
但愿如此
How bloodily the sun begins to peer above yon busky hill.
太阳从葱郁的山头上探出了血红的脸
The day looks pale at his distemperature.
这严酷的天气格外灰白
The southern wind doth play the trumpet to his purposes,
南风吹响明志的号♥角
foretells a tempest and a blustering day.
预告这一天的风暴和骚乱
Then with the losers let it sympathise,
让它向失败者表示同情吧
for nothing can seem foul to those that win.
在胜利者的眼中 一切皆可喜
How now, my Lord of Worcester.
你好啊 华斯特伯爵
'Tis not well that you and I should meet upon the terms that now we meet.
你我今日竟如此相对 真是不幸
You have deceived our trust,
你辜负了我的信任
and made us doff our easy robes of peace
逼我脱下了和平的袍服
to crush our old limbs in ungentle steel.
一把老骨头还要披起笨重的铁甲
This is not well, my lord.
实乃不幸 伯爵
My liege, I do protest...
陛下 我要声明
I have not sought the day of this dislike.
今日之争 绝非我本意
You have not sought it? How comes it, then?
非你本意 那是怎么发生的
Rebellion lay in his way and he found it.
叛乱躺在路上 他给捡起来了
Peace, chewet, peace!
别说话 乌鸦 别说话
I must remember you, my lord,
我必须提醒陛下
we were the first and dearest of your friends.
我们曾是您最早的密友
It was myself, my brother and his son, that brought you home
是我 我哥哥和他儿子
and boldly did outdare the dangers of the time.
不顾危险 大胆迎您回国
But in short space
可不久之后
such a flood of sudden greatness fell on you,
幸运便如甘霖般降于您
you took occasion to be quickly wooed,
您趁机掌握了大局
forget your oath to us at Doncaster,
忘了您在唐开斯特发的誓
and being fed by us you used us so as that ungentle gull,
您受了我们的帮助 却转眼过河拆桥
the cuckoo's bird, useth the sparrow.
就像占了麻雀巢的杜♥鹃♥
Tell your nephew
请转告令侄
the Prince of Wales doth join with all the world in praise of Henry Percy.
威尔士亲王与大家一样钦佩亨利·潘西
I do not think a braver gentleman,
我想这世上没有哪个人
more daring or more bold, is now alive.
比他更勇敢 更胆识过人
For my part, I may speak it to my shame,
而我自己 说来惭愧
I have a truant been to chivalry,
我曾背离了骑士精神
yet this before my father's majesty...
但当着父王陛下的面 我宣布
I will, to save the blood on either side,
为减少双方的流血牺牲
try fortune with him in a single fight.
我愿与他单独比武
We love our people well...
我深爱我的子民
even those we love that are misled upon your cousin's part,
即使那些被你侄子蛊惑 误入歧途的人
but, will they take the offer of our grace,
只要他们愿意接受我的好意
both he and they and you, yea every man
他 你和所有的人
will be my friend again and I'll be his.
我都既往不咎 与你们握手言欢
We offer fair, take it advisedly.
我已仁至义尽 别再执迷不悟
It will not be accepted, on my life.
我以性命打赌 他们不会接受
Well, God befriend us,
上帝保佑我们
as our cause is just!
我们是为正义而战
My nephew must not know, Sir Richard,
理查爵士 我们不能让侄儿知道
the liberal and kind offer of the king.
国王宽厚仁德的建议
'Twere best he did.
该让他知道吧
Then are we all undone.
那么我们就都完了
It is not possible, it cannot be
王上根本办不到
the king should keep his word in loving us.
他不可能信守诺言 善待我们
My nephew's trespass may be well forgot...
我侄儿的过失也许可以不受追究
it hath the excuse of youth and heat of blood...
因为他少不更事 年轻气盛
but all his offences live upon my head and on his father's.
但他的罪过都会算在我和他父亲头上
We did train him on,
说我们教唆败坏他
we, as the spring of all, shall pay for all.
是罪魁祸首 必须付出代价
Deliver what you will, I'll say 'tis so.
您怎么说 我附和就是了
Hal, if thou see me down in the battle,
哈尔 你要是看见我在战场上负伤倒地
bestride me, so, 'tis a point of friendship.
看在朋友一场 可一定要保护我
Nothing but a Colossus can do thee that friendship.
那你得跟巨人交朋友了 别人护不住你
Say thy prayers and farewell.
向上帝祷告吧 再会
I would 'twere bed-time, hal, and all well.
真希望已是晚上了 哈尔 一切太平
Why, thou owest God a death.
死亡是人必偿之债
'Tis not due yet.
还没到时候呢
I'd be loath to pay him before his day.
时候不到 我才不愿还呢
Uncle, what news?
叔父 什么消息
The king will bid you battle presently.
国王要即刻与你开战
There is no seeming mercy in the king.
他甚至不愿装出宽厚的样子
Did you beg any? God forbid.
求您告诉我你们没求他
The Prince of Wales stepped forth before the king,
威尔士亲王在国王面前挺身而出
and, cousin, challenged you to single fight.
要挑战你 和你单打独斗呢
How showed his tasking?
他怎么提出的挑战
Seemed it in contempt?
是否带着轻蔑的神气
No, by my soul.
不 我以灵魂作证
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表