剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
he that kills me some six or seven dozen of Scots at a breakfast,
在早餐时杀掉七八十个苏格兰人
washes his hands and says to his wife
一边洗手 一边对妻子说
"Fie upon this quiet life! I want to work."
"这日子太平静了 我想动动筋骨"
"O my sweet Harry," says she,
"亲爱的哈利" 她说
"How many hast thou killed to-day?"
"你今天杀了多少人"
"Some fourteen," He answers an hour after.
一小时后他回答道 "大概十四个"
Welcome, Jack. Where hast thou been?
欢迎 杰克 你去哪里了
A plague of all cowards, I say,
愿懦夫都染上瘟疫
and a vengeance too, marry, and amen.
愿上天替我报仇 阿门
Give me a cup of sack, boy -
给我倒杯酒来 伙计
a plague of all cowards!
愿懦夫都染上瘟疫
Give me a cup of sack, rogue!
快给我倒杯酒 无赖
Is there no virtue extant?
这世上没有勇气可言了吗
Go thy ways, old Jack,
走自己的路吧 老杰克
die when thou wilt.
直到油尽灯枯
If manhood, good manhood, be not forgot upon the face of the earth,
如果这世上 还有人记得堂堂的男子汉气概
then am I a shotten herring.
那我就是条排了卵的鲱鱼
There live not three good men unhanged in England,
在英格兰 未上绞架的好人所剩无几了
and one of them is fat and grows old.
其中一个还身宽体胖 日渐老去
A bad world, I say.
这万恶的世道
A plague of all cowards, I say still.
我还要说 愿懦夫都染上瘟疫
Now, woolsack, what mutter you?
你这毛球 咕哝什么呀
A king's son? You Prince of Wales?
你还算国王的儿子 威尔士亲王吗
You whoreson round man, what's the matter?
你这贱胖汉 到底怎么了
Are not you a coward? Answer me to that.
你是不是个懦夫 快回答
And Poins there?
还有波因斯
'Zounds, ye fat paunch,
你个肥猪
an ye call me coward, and I'll stab...
再骂我是懦夫 我就用刀...
I call thee coward?
我骂你懦夫
I'll see thee damned ere I call thee coward.
有骂你的功夫 不如咒你下地狱
But I would give a thousand pound I could run as fast as thou canst.
但我要能跑得像你那么快 我愿出一千镑
What's this? What's the matter?
怎么了 这是怎么回事
What's the matter?
怎么回事
There be three of us here
今天早上 我们三个人
have ta'en a thousand pound this day morning.
抢到了一千镑钱
Well, where is it, Jack? Where is it?
在哪儿 杰克 在哪儿
Where is it? Taken from us it is.
在哪儿 又给人抢走了
A hundred upon poor three of us.
我们仨被一百个人团团围住
What, a hundred, man?
什么 有一百个人
I've 'scaped by miracle.
我能脱险 真算奇迹了
I am eight times thrust through the doublet,
我的紧身上衣被刺穿了八次
four through the hose, my buckler
紧身裤被刺穿了四次 而我的盾牌
cut through and through.
上面也全是洞
My sword hacked like a hand-saw -
我的剑在打斗时被砍得像锯一样
ecce signum!
你们瞧
A plague of all cowards!
愿懦夫都染上瘟疫
Speak, sirs, how was it?
说吧 朋友们 是怎么回事
We three set upon some dozen...
我们三人 向十几个人...
Sixteen at least, my lord.
至少十六个 殿下
And bound them.
还把他们绑了起来
No, no, they were not bound.
不不 我们没绑他们
You rogue, they were bound, every man of them.
你个无赖 他们都被绑住了
And then we were sharing
然后在分赃的时候
some six or seven fresh men set upon us.
又来了六七个人攻击我们
And unbound the rest and then come in the other.
他们替那些人松了绑 接着又来了一批
Fought you with them all?
你对付了他们所有人吗
All? Well, I don't know what you call all
所有人 我不知道你管多少人叫所有
but if I fought not with fifty of them,
但我要是没以一敌五十
I'm a bunch of radish.
那我就是一捆萝卜
Pray God you've not murdered some of them.
老天啊 但愿你没杀了谁
That's past praying for.
这话说晚了
I've peppered two of them.
其中两人已身受重伤
Two I am sure I have paid, two rogues in buckram cloaks.
他们肯定命不久矣 那两个粗布无赖
I tell thee what, Hal,
告诉你吧 哈尔
if I tell thee a lie, spit in my face,
如果我撒谎 你可以啐我
call me a horse.
骂我是马
Four rogues in buckram cloaks let drive at me.
四个穿粗布衣的无赖向我冲了过来
What, four?
什么 四个
Thou saidst but two even now.
你刚才说 只有两个啊
Four, Hal. I told thee four.
四个 哈尔 我说的是四个
Ay, ay, he said four.
对对 他是说四个
These four came all a-front, mainly thrust at me.
这四人拿剑 全都迎面向我刺来
I made me no more ado but
我不费吹灰之力
took all their seven points in my target, thus.
就把他们的七把剑钉在了盾牌上
Seven?
七把
There were but four even now.
刚才不只有四个吗
In buckram? Ay, ay, four in buckram cloaks.
穿粗布的 对对 四个穿粗布的
Seven, or I am a villain else.
是七个 否则我就是恶棍
Prithee, let him alone, we shall have more anon.
随他去 肯定越说越热闹
Dost thou hear me, Hal?
你在听吗 哈尔
Ay, and mark thee too, Jack.
是的 杰克 我听着呢
Do so, for it's worth listening to.
很好 因为这故事值得一听
These nine in buckramthat I told thee of...
我刚才说的 那九个穿粗布的
So, two more already.
你看 又加了两个
Their points being broken...
他们的剑头已经折断
Down fell their hose. Began to give me ground.
裤子就掉下来了 开始向后退
But I followed me close, came in foot and hand
但我快步跟上 对他们拳脚相加
and, with a thought, seven of the eleven I paid.
转瞬间 十一个人里就有七个倒地
Monstrous, eleven buckram men grown out of two.
奇事啊 两个粗布汉硬生生成了十一个
But, as the devil would have it,
但糟糕的是
three misbegotten knaves in Kendal Green
三个身穿粗呢绿衣的杂种
came at my back and let drive at me.
从我背后向我冲来
For it was so dark, Hal, thou couldst not see thy hand.
哈尔啊 天色黑得伸手不见五指
These lies are like their father that begets them -
这番谎言 就像编造它们的人一样
gross as a mountain.
大得吓人
Why, thou clay-brained guts,
你这满脑袋灌土的家伙
thou knotty-pated fool,
糊涂的傻瓜
thou whoreson, obscene, greasy tallow-catch.
下♥贱♥龌龊 满脑肥肠的家伙
What, art thou mad?
什么 你疯了吗
Is not the truth the truth?!
这不就是事实吗
Why, how couldst thou know these men in Kendal Green,
既然伸手不见五指
when it was so darkthou couldst not see thy hand?
你怎么知道这些人身穿粗呢绿衣
Come on, tell us your reason.
来 看你怎么说
What sayest thou to this?
你要怎么圆谎
Come, your reason, Jack, your reason.
来 杰克 说说怎么回事
What, upon compulsion?
怎么 要逼我说吗
'Zounds, an I were at the strappado or all the racks in the world,
你们用上全世界的刑具
I would not tell you on compulsion.
也休想逼我开口
I'll be no longer guilty of this sin.
我不愿再隐瞒了
This sanguine coward!
这个又红又肿的懦夫
this bed-presser
这个压塌了床
This horseback-breaker!
坐断马背的家伙
This huge hill of flesh... !
这副庞大的肉山
'Sblood, you starveling!
他妈的 你这饿鬼
You dried neat's tongue, you bull's pizzle, you stock-fish... !
你这干涸的牛舌 公牛鸡♥巴♥ 腌鱼
For breath to utter what it's like thee.
让我喘口气 好再骂你
You tailor's-yard, you sheath,
你这裁缝码尺 你这刀鞘
you bowcase, you vile standing-tuck!
你这弓袋 倒插的脏剑
Well, well, breathe awhile, and then to it again.
休息一会儿再说吧
Yet hear me speak but this.
不过先听我说几句
Mark, Jack.
听着 杰克
We two saw you three set on two.
我们俩看着你们仨袭击了两个旅客
Mark now, how a plain tale shall put you down.
好好听着 一个简单的故事就能驳倒你
Then did we two set on you three and, Falstaff,
然后我们俩攻击了你们 福斯塔夫
you carried your guts away as nimbly, with as quick dexterity,
你抱头鼠窜 跑得才叫快呢
and roared for mercy and still run and roared,
还边跑边高呼饶命
as ever I heard bull-calf!
活像头小公牛
What a slave art thou,
你个奴才
to hack thy sword
自己把剑砍了几个缺口
and say it was in fight.
却跟人说是激战砍坏了
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表