剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
I never in my life did hear a challenge urged more modestly.
我平生还没听过如此谦和的挑战
Cousin, I think thou art enamoured on his follies.
老兄 你被他的胡闹迷住啦
Arm,
举起武器来
arm with speed
快举起武器来
and fellows, soldiers, friends,
伙伴们 士兵们 朋友们
better consider what you have to do than I,
想想你们该做什么吧
that have not well the gift of tongue,
我这人笨嘴拙舌
can lift your blood up with persuasion.
不会鼓舞士气
Let each man do his best!
每个人都全力以赴
Harry to Harry shall, hot horse to horse,
两个哈利的交战 烈火座骑对战亲王
meet and ne'er part till one drop down a corse!
恶战到底 不死不休
Who are you?
你是谁
Sir Walter Blunt.
华特·勃伦特爵士
There's honour for you.
您得到荣誉了
I am as hot as moulten lead and as heavy too.
我热得像熔化的铅块 步履沉重
Lend me thy sword.
把你的剑借我
God keep lead out of me,
上帝保佑 别让我吃剑
I need no more weight than mine own bowels.
我的肚子已经够重了
What, stand'st thou idle here? Lend me thy sword.
你傻站着做什么 把你的剑借我
Hal, I prithee, give me leave to breathe awhile.
哈尔 求你让我喘口气
Turk Gregory never did such deeds in arms
土耳其的格里高利
as I have done this day.
也不能匹及我今日战绩
I've paid Percy, I've made him sure.
我杀了潘西 他再也不能作恶啦
He is indeed and living to kill thee.
他还活着 想来杀你呢
I prithee, lend me thy sword.
你的剑借给我吧
Nay, before God, Hal, if Percy be alive,
不 苍天在上 哈尔 潘西要是还活着
thou get'st not my sword,
剑就不能给你
but take my pistol, if thou wilt.
你要愿意 拿走我的枪吧
Give it to me.
拿来
What, is it in the case?
在袋子里吗
Ay, Hal, 'tis hot, 'tis hot this.
是啊 哈尔 很烫的
That will sack a city.
它能扫平一座城市呢
What, is it a time to jest and dally now?
这是开玩笑的时候吗
Harry, withdraw thyself, thou bleed'st too much.
哈利 回去吧 你流了太多血
Lord John of Lancaster, go you with him.
约翰·兰开斯特 你陪他撤吧
Not I, my lord, unless I did bleed too.
不行 陛下 除非我也流血了
I beseech your majesty, move forward,
恳请陛下向前冲
lest your retirement do amaze your friends.
别让您的朋友看见您撤下来而心慌
I will do so. Lead him to his tent.
我这就去 带他回营帐去
Onward!
冲
Only...
要是
if I mistake not,
我没认错
thou art Harry Monmouth.
你就是哈利·蒙穆斯吧
Thou speak'st as if I would deny my name.
难道我会不承认自己的身份吗
My name is Harry Percy.
我名叫哈利·潘西
Why, then I see a very valiant rebel of a name.
那你就是那位十分英勇的叛徒了
I am the Prince of Wales
我是威尔士亲王
and think not, Percy, to share with me in glory any more.
潘西 你休想再与我争辉
Two stars keep not their motion in one sphere.
一山不容二虎
Well said, Hal.
说得好 哈尔
The hour is come to endthe one of us,
我们中有一人♥大♥限已至
and would to God thy name in arms were now as great as mine.
祈求上苍给你与我相称的威名
I'll make it greater ere I part from thee,
跟你分别之前 我的声望就会盖过你
and all the budding honours on thy crest I'll crop,
我要剪下装饰你头盔的荣誉花蕾
to make a garland for my head.
给自己编个花环
I can no longer brook thy vanities.
我再也无法忍♥受你的自大了
Harry,
哈利
thou hast robbed me of my youth.
你已夺去了我的生命
Percy... Thou art...
潘西啊...你成了...
dust and food...
尘土和蛆虫的...
For worms, brave Percy.
食物 勇敢的潘西
Fare thee well, great heart.
别了 伟大的心灵
Ill-weaved ambition,
你不该有这样的野心
how much art thou shrunk.
瞧你现在显得多渺小
When that this body did contain a spirit
灵魂还未离开这具躯体的时候
a kingdom for it was too small a bound,
整个王国都相形见绌
and now,
可现在
two paces of the vilest earth is room enough.
几寸恶土就能把它掩埋
Adieu.
再见了
What, old acquaintance...
老朋友啊
..Could not all this flesh keep in a little life?
你这肥硕的身躯却保不住你的性命吗
I could have better spared a better man.
就是死了个比你更好的人也不会让我如此难过
Poor Jack.
可怜的杰克
Farewell.
别了
Embowelled will I see thee by and by.
你的内脏会渐渐被鸟兽啃食光
Till then, in blood by noble Percy lie.
暂且陪高贵的潘西一同躺在血泊里吧
Embowelled?
啃食光
If thou embowel me today,
这会儿就想着给我开膛破肚
I'll give you leave to powder me and eat me too tomorrow.
明天还要加点作料把我吃下去吗
The better part of valour is discretion...
谨慎即大勇
..In the which better part I've saved my life.
我就靠这个才保住了性命
'Zounds, I'm afraid of this gunpowder Percy,
娘的 这火爆的潘西 虽然死了
though he be dead.
我还是挺怕他
How, if he should counterfeit too and rise?
万一他也像我 是诈死 突然起来了呢
By my faith, I'm afraid he would prove the better counterfeit.
说起来 他若真是诈死 可比我装得像呢
Therefore I'll make him sure,
为防万一 我还是补一剑
yea, and I'll swear I killed him.
对了 就发誓说他是我杀的
Why may not he rise as well as I?
他怎么就不能像我一样又爬起来了呢
Nothing confutes me but eyes,
除非有人目睹 才能拆穿我的谎言
and nobody sees me.
而这儿又没人
Therefore, sirrah, with a new wound -
好了 小子 再给你添个伤口
come you along with me.
跟我走吧
Ill-spirited Worcester,
心怀叵测的华斯特
did not we send grace, pardon and terms of love to all of you?
我都已提出了赦免 伸出和解之手
A noble earl and many a creature else had been alive this hour,
可你却不像个真正的基♥督♥徒那样
if like a Christian thou hadst truly borne
传递两军真实的意图
betwixt our armies true intelligence.
害得一位尊贵的伯爵和很多人枉死
What I have done my safety urged me to.
我做的一切 都是为保命
Bear Worcester to the death.
处死华斯特
And Vernon too.
还有凡农
Other offenders we will pause upon.
其他的犯人待我斟酌定罪
Did you not tell me thisfat man was dead?
你不是说那胖子已经死了吗
I did.
是啊
I saw him dead.
我看见他死了
Art thou alive?
你是活人吗
Thou art not what thou seem'st.
你不是鬼魂吧
No, that's certain,
这还用问
I'm not a double man but if I be not Jack Falstaff,
我不是幽灵 我若不是杰克·福斯塔夫
then am I a Jack.
我就是流氓
There is Percy.
这是潘西
If your father will do me any honour, so.
你父王若肯给我点封赏 那再好不过
If not, let him kill the next Percy himself.
不然 他自己去杀下一个潘西吧
I look to be either earl or duke, I can assure you.
跟你们说 我希望能封个伯爵 或是公爵
Why,
怎么回事
Percy I killed myself
潘西是我杀的
and saw thee dead.
而且我看见你死了
Didst thou?
是吗
Lord, Lord, how this world is given to lying.
主啊 世人怎么都如此信口雌黄
I grant you I was down and out of breath and so was he,
我的确倒在地上 没了气息 他也是
but we rose both at an instant
可后来我们同时爬了起来
and fought a long hour by Shrewsbury clock.
足足恶战了一小时
If I may be believed, so.
你若相信我 那好
If not, let them that should reward valour
不然 那些论功邀赏之人
bear the sin upon their own heads.
自己承担罪孽吧
I'll take it upon my death, I gave him this wound in the thigh.
我发誓 他大腿上的伤是我刺的
If the man were alive and would deny it,
要是他活过来 却不肯承认
'zounds, I would make him eat a piece of my sword.
娘的 我定叫他尝尝我的厉害
This is the strangest tale that ever I heard.
这是我听过的最奇怪的事
This is the strangestfellow, brother John.
他就是最奇怪的人 约翰弟弟
Come, bring your luggage nobly on your back.
走 把他勇敢地背起来吧
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表