剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
the noble sinews of our power,
将成为我们的中坚力量
France being ours,
法兰西既是我的
we'll bend it to our awe or break it all to pieces.
那她要么臣服 要么灭亡
Now are we well prepared
现在我们愿洗耳恭听
to know the pleasure of our fair cousin Dauphin,
不知法兰西皇太子有何见教
for we hear your greeting is from him, not from the King.
听说你是奉皇太子之命 而非国王
May't please your majesty to give us leave freely
不知陛下可否恩准我
to render what we have in charge?
谨遵皇太子之命行事
Or shall we sparingly show you the Dauphin's meaning?
还是只简述皇太子的意旨
We are no tyrant, but a Christian king.
我不是暴君 而是一个基♥督♥徒国王
Therefore with frank and with uncurbed plainness,
所以你不必顾忌
tell us the Dauphin's mind.
大可坦言皇太子之意
Thus then, in few.
那好 其实就几句话
Your highness, lately sending into France,
陛下最近派人到法兰西来
did claim some certain dukedoms
以您伟大祖先爱德华三世之名
in the right of your great predecessor, King Edward the Third.
提出割让部分公国的要求
In answer of which claim, the Prince, our master, says
我主上 皇太子对此的回应是
that you savour too much of your youth and bids you be advised -
您竟如此幼稚 得明白些事理才行啊
there's naught in France that can be with a nimble galliard won.
只会跳舞 休想得到法兰西的任何东西
You cannot revel into dukedoms there.
只会胡闹 公国不会送上家门
He therefore sends you, meeter for your spirit,
所以 为了迎合您的喜好
this tun of treasure,
他送来了这箱宝贝
and in lieu of this, desires you let the dukedoms that you claim
希望您收下之后 公国一事
hear no more of you.
便不要再提了
This the Dauphin speaks.
这就是皇太子要说的话
What treasure, Uncle?
看看是什么宝贝 王叔
Tennis balls, my liege.
陛下 是网球
We are glad the Dauphin is so pleasant with us.
难得皇太子这么风趣
His present and your pains, we thank you for.
如此厚礼 还有劳你送来 我很是感激
When we have matched our rackets to these balls,
如果我们要拿起球拍打球
we will in France, by God's grace, play a set
苍天可鉴 我们会到法兰西去打
shall strike his father's crown into the hazard.
打得他父王皇冠不保
Tell him, he hath made a match with such a wrangler
去告诉他 他已经找到对手
that all the courts of France shall be disturbed with chasers.
而他将在法兰西的土地上 被追打得落荒而逃
And we understand him well,
我明白他的意思
how he comes oer'st with our wilder days,
他在取笑我年少时的放荡
not measuring what use we made of them.
却不知道我从中有何收获
We never valued this poor seat of England,
过去我从不在乎可怜的英格兰王位
and therefore living hence did give ourself to barbarous license.
因此沉湎在放荡不羁中
As is ever common that men are merriest when they are from home.
这是人的天性 离开家是最快乐不过的
But tell the Dauphin I will keep my state,
但去告诉皇太子 等我坐上法兰西的王位
be like a king and show my sail of greatness,
我会摆出国王的样子
when I do rouse me in my throne of France.
显出一代君王的威严
And I will rise there,
我会像太阳一样从那里升起
with so full a glory that I will dazzle all the eyes of France,
光芒万丈 让全法兰西的人都睁不开眼
yea, strike the Dauphin blind to look on us.
皇太子看我一眼 就会立刻瞎掉
And tell the pleasant Prince,
去告诉那爱开玩笑的皇太子
this mock of his hath turned his balls to gun-stones,
他的玩笑把网球笑成了炮弹
and his soul shall stand sore charged
他的灵魂会备受责难
for the wasteful vengeance that shall fly with them.
因为是他带来了战祸
For many a thousand widows shall this, his mock,
他的玩笑让成千成万的女人变成寡妇
mock out of their dear husbands,
再也看不到自己的丈夫
mock mothers from their sons,
他的玩笑使母亲痛失爱子
mock castles down,
使城♥堡♥轰然坍塌
and some are yet ungotten and unborn
甚至未成胎 未降生的孩子
that shall have cause to curse the Dauphin's scorn.
都有理由咒骂皇太子的轻狂
But this lies all within the will of God, to whom I do appeal,
不过这都是上帝的意旨 我祈求上帝
and in whose name, tell you the Dauphin
以上帝之名 去告诉皇太子
I am coming on to venge me as I may,
我要去找他算账了
and to put forth my rightful hand in a well-hallowed cause.
正大光明地完成我神圣的事业
So get you hence in peace.
你安静地离开吧
And tell the Dauphin his jest will savour but of shallow wit,
去告诉皇太子 他的玩笑很愚蠢
when thousands weep more than did laugh at it.
为逞一时之快 将使万人哭声撼天
Convey him with safe conduct.
好好护送他离开
This was a merry message.
这般传话当真有趣呢
We hope to make the sender blush at it.
我倒想叫那送球的人为此脸红
Therefore, my lords,
各位贤卿
omit no happy hour that may give furtherance to our expedition,
别耽误了有利于我们出兵的良机
for we have now no thought in us but France,
除了法兰西 我此刻心无他念
save those to God that run before our business.
不过要先向上帝祈祷
Therefore let our proportions for these wars be soon collected
立即征集此战所需之兵力
and all things thought upon
务必事事考虑周全
that may with reasonable swiftness add more feathers to our wings,
若能尽快办妥再好不过
for God before, we'll chide this Dauphin at his father's door.
苍天在上 让我在法王面前教训他的儿子
Therefore let every man now task his thought,
希望大家都尽心效忠
that this fair action may on foot be brought.
发起这场正义之战
'Now all the youth of England are on fire.'
现在全英格兰的青年心里都燃着烈火
Pistol!
毕斯托
'Now thrive the armourers,
如今戎装最为流行
'and honour's thought reigns solely in the breast of every man.
每个男儿心中只想为国争光
'For now sits expectation in the air
现在人人都满怀期望
'and hides a sword from hilts unto the point
看不见那刀光剑影
'with crowns imperial, crowns and coronets,
满眼尽是随哈利征战
'promised to Harry and his followers.
能得到的荣华富贵
'The French, advised by good intelligence
而法兰西人则探到消息
'of this most dreadful preparation, shake in their fear.
闻听英格兰在招兵买♥♥马 极为惶恐
'O, England, model to thy inward greatness,
英格兰 磅礴的气魄远大过我们的疆土
'like little body with a mighty heart,
小小的身躯里跳动着一颗巨大的心
'what mightst thou do, that honour would thee do
荣誉对你怀有多大期望 你就能干多大的事业
'were all thy children kind and natural?'
只要你的子民都忠顺善良
Good morrow, Lieutenant Bardolph.
早安 巴道夫中尉
What, are Ancient Pistol and you friends yet?
毕斯托尔旗官和你成朋友了吗
For my part I care not.
我才不想呢
I will bestow a breakfast to make you friends,
我倒愿意请一顿早饭 拉拢你们俩
and we'll be all three sworn brothers to France.
咱们三个结拜到法兰西去
Faith, I will live so long as I may.
说真的 如果可以 我倒想多活几年
That's the certain of it.
那是肯定的
And when I cannot live any longer...
如果有一天我撑不下去了
I will do as I may.
也就一了百了
That is the rendezvous of it.
这就是我的结局
It is certain, Corporal.
不错 伍长
He is married to Nell Quickly...
他娶了快嘴桂嫂
And certainly she hath done you wrong,
她确实对不起你
for you were troth-plight to her.
她早跟你订过婚
I cannot tell. Things must be as they may.
叫我怎么说呢 许多事都是没办法的
Men may sleep,
入睡的时候
and they may have their throats about them at that time,
还能好好喘气呢
and some say knives have edges.
人家说 杀人的刀子可快着呢
It must be as it may. Well, I cannot tell.
可不就这样 我也没办法
Ah, come on, duckling. Here comes Ancient Pistol and his wife.
来吧 小鸭子 毕斯托尔旗官和他老婆来啦
Good Corporal, be patient here.
好伍长 忍♥一下吧
Nym! Nym!
尼姆 尼姆
How now, mine host Pistol?
怎么啦 我的毕斯托尔店主
Base tyke, call'st thou me host?
贱狗 敢叫我店主
Now by this hand I swear I scorn the term
现在我举手起誓 从此唾弃这称号♥
and nor shall my Nell keep lodgers.
我家耐儿也决不再招留房♥客了
No, by my troth, not long.
可不是 我起誓
For we cannot lodge and board a dozen or 14 gentlewomen
我找来十几个做针线活儿的
that live honestly by the prick of their needles
规矩女人来我们这里投宿
but it will be thought
别人就要以为
we keep a bawdy-house straight.
我们是开了个妓院了
O, well-a-day, lady, if he be not drawn!
好姑娘 让他喘口气吧
Now we shall see wilful adultery and murder committed.
不然你们俩乐够了 他也该活不成了
Pish! Pish for thee, Iceland dog,
呸 我还想呸你呢 你这狗
thou prick-eared cur of Iceland!
你这竖着耳朵的杂种狗
Good Corporal Nym, show thy valour and put up your sword.
好尼姆伍长 有点胆量 收起你的剑吧
Will you shog off?
给我滚
I would have you solus!
要不我们单挑
Solus,
"单挑"
egregious dog? O, viper vile!
你这大胆的恶狗 卑鄙的毒蛇
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表