剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
Edward the Duke of York.
爱德华·约克公爵
The Earl of Suffolk.
萨福克伯爵
Sir Richard Ketly, Davy Gam, esquire.
理查·克特利爵士 候补骑士台维·甘姆
None else of name.
仅有这些贵族
And of all other men, but five and twenty.
加上普通士兵 共不过二十五人
O God, thy arm was here!
上帝啊 这是您的力量
And not to us, but to thy arm alone, ascribe we all!
而非我们的本事 全归功于您啊
When, without stratagem,
何曾有不玩诡计
but in plain shock and even play of battle,
双方正面交锋的战斗
was ever known so great and little loss
竟使一方如此惨败
on one part and on the other?
而另一方只稍有损失
Take it, God, for it is none but thine.
接受吧 上帝 这全是您的荣耀
'Tis wonderful.
真是妙极了
Come.
来
Go we in procession to the village.
我们集♥合♥队伍进村
And be it death proclaimed through our host to boast of this
当众宣告 处死那些胆敢吹嘘胜利
or take the praise from God which is his only.
或豪夺这只属于上帝的荣耀的人
Let there be sung Non Nobis and Te Deum.
歌♥唱"荣耀不归我们"和"赞美上帝"
The dead, with charity, enclosed in clay.
仁慈地安葬死者
And then to Calais...
然后向加莱前进
..And to England then.
之后便启程回国
Where ne'er from France arrived more happy men.
从法兰西归来的人 从未如此快乐
But yet the lamentation of the French invites
但法兰西的哀悼
curtails the King of England's stay at home.
让英格兰国王没能在家中久留
The emperor's coming in
德皇插手
behalf of France to order peace between them
代表法兰西来调停两国争端
and omit all the occurrences, whatever chanced,
过往之事 一概不究
till Harry's back return againto France.
直至亨利再度来到法兰西
Peace to this meeting, wherefore we are met.
愿本次会议和睦
Unto our brother France, joy...
愿我们的法兰西兄弟
..and good wishes to our most fair and princely cousin Katherine.
还有我们尊贵美丽的凯瑟琳妹妹快乐如意
And as a branch and member of this royalty,
多亏当今王室成员及至亲的斡旋
by whom this great assembly is contrived,
今天才得以举♥行♥这庄严的盟会
we do salute you, Duke of Burgundy.
我们向您致以敬意 勃艮第的公爵
And princes French and peers,
还有法兰西的王亲贵族们
health to you all.
愿你们福体安康
Right joyous are we to behold your face,
最可敬的英格兰兄弟
most worthy brother England.
今日一见 我们万分高兴
Fairly met.
荣幸之至
So are you, princes English, every one.
同样很荣幸见到你们 诸位英格兰王亲
We are now glad to behold your eyes.
我们很高兴得见您的眼睛
Your eyes, which hitherto have borne in them against the French,
您那一向杀气腾腾的眼睛
that met them in their bent, the fatal balls of murdering basilisks.
犹如对准法军的巨型火炮的炮弹
The venom of such looks, we fairly hope,
我们希望 这恶意的眼神
have lost their quality.
已有所改变
And that this day shall change all griefs and quarrels into love.
一切的怨愤 争执 皆于今日化作友爱
To cry amen to that, thus we appear.
阿门 我们正是为此而来
My duty to you both, on equal love,
伟大的法兰西和英格兰的两位国王
great kings of France and England
我本着对你们双方的职责和同等的忠诚
that I have labour'd with all my wits, my pains
竭尽心智 不遗余力
and strong endeavours...
更不辞艰苦
to bring your most imperial majesties
将你们两位至尊无上的元首
unto this bar and royal interview,
聚集于此盛大的仲裁会
your mightiness on both parts best can witness.
两位陛下想必都能明察
Since then my office hath so far prevail'd that
我的使命既已初见成效
face to face and royal eye to eye,
二位陛下已相对而坐
you have congreeted.
彼此问候
Let it not disgrace me if I demand,
当着莅会诸位贵胄 我要问一句
before this royal view
但愿这不算失礼
what rub or what impediment there is
究竟是有什么样的障碍
why that the naked, poor and mangled peace,
让可怜的和平女神赤身裸体 遭人残害
dear nurse of arts and joyful births,
她本呵护着艺术和繁育
should not in this best garden of the world,
却在这世间最美的花♥园♥里
our fertile France, put up her lovely visage?
我们肥沃的法兰西 抬不起可爱的脸庞
Alas, she hath from Francetoo long been chased.
多少来 她被逐出法兰西
I entreat
我恳请
that I may know the let,
诸位告诉我
why gentle peace
美好的和平
should not expel these inconveniences
为何不能解除这重重不便
and bless us with her former qualities.
恢复往日的风采
If, Duke of Burgundy, you would the peace,
勃艮第公爵 你若当真渴求和平
you must buy that peace
那就只有一个办法
with full accord to all our just demands,
就是完全接受我们的合理要求
whose tenors and particular effects
详细的条款
you have enscheduled briefly in your hands.
已简要地写下 交给您了
The king hath heard them.
法王已看过条款
To the which as yet there is no answer made.
但还未就此作出答复
Well then the peace
那么你方才
which you before so urged lies in his answer.
极力呼吁的和平 全看他的答复了
Pleaseth your grace to appoint some of your council presently
请陛下这就委派几位大臣
to sit with us once more,
再次与我们同席而坐
with better heed to re-survey them,
更加慎重地重新研究条款
we will suddenly pass our accept and peremptory answer.
我们会很快给出定论
Brother, we shall.
可以 王兄
Go, Uncle Exeter and Westmorland,
去吧 爱克塞特和威斯特摩兰王叔
go with the king.
跟法王去吧
And take with you free power to ratify, augment, or alter
你们有全权通过 增补或修订条款
as your wisdoms best shall see advantageable for our dignity.
只要你们认为这样有利于国家尊严
Any thing in or out of our demands and we'll consign thereto.
即使与我们的要求有出入 也可当即同意
Yet leave our cousin Katherine here with us.
但是把凯瑟琳妹妹留下陪我们吧
She is our capital demand,
她是我们的首要要求
comprised within the fore-rank of our articles.
在我们所提出的首条款项当中
She hath good leave.
我同意留下她
Fair Katherine.
美丽的凯瑟琳
And most fair.
最美的女子
Will you vouchsafe to teach a soldier terms
求你屈尊指点一个军人该怎样说话
such as will enter at a lady's ear
他的言辞才能入小姐之耳
and plead his love-suit to her gentle heart?
他的求爱才能打动她的芳心
Your majesty shall mock at me.
陛下怎能取笑我
I cannot speak your England.
我不会讲你们英格兰的话
O fair Katherine,
美丽的凯瑟琳
if you will love me soundly with your French heart,
你若能把那颗法兰西的心交付于我
I will be glad to hear you confess it brokenly with your English tongue.
我很高兴听你用断断续续的英语吐露真情
Do you like me, Kate?
你喜欢我吗 凯蒂
Pardonnez-moi, I cannot tell what is "like me."
请不要见怪 我不知道什么叫"喜欢我"
An angel is like you, Kate, and you are like an angel.
天使"像你" 凯蒂 你就"像"天使
Que dit-il?
他说什么
Que je suis semblable a les anges?
把我比作天使吗
Oui, vraiment, sauf votre grace, ainsi dit-il.
回禀公主 他正是这么说的
I said so, dear Katherine,
我是这么说的 亲爱的凯瑟琳
and I must not blush to affirm it.
我承认 绝不为此脸红
Bon Dieu. Les langues des hommes sont pleines de tromperies.
天呐 男人真是花言巧语
What says she? That the tongues of men are full of deceits?
她说什么 男人总是花言巧语吗
Oui.
对
Dat de tongues of de mans is be full of deceits.
她说男人总是花言巧语
Dat is de princess.
公主就是这么说的
The princess is the better Englishwoman.
公主可比英格兰女人聪明
I' faith, Kate, my wooing is fit for thy understanding.
说实话 凯蒂 我这番情话你刚好听得懂
I am glad thou canst speak no better English,
我很高兴你懂的英语不多
for if thou couldst, thou wouldst find me such a plain king
否则 你就会发现我是如此平凡的国王
that thou wouldst think I'd sold my farm to buy my crown.
你会当我是卖♥♥了农庄换来了王冠
I know no ways to mince it in love,
我不知如何委婉地表达爱意
but directly to say I love you.
只能直言"我爱你"
Give me your answer.
答复我吧
I' faith, do, and so clap hands and a bargain.
我是认真的 然后我们击掌为誓
How say you, lady?
你怎么说 公主
Sauf votre honneur.
请别见怪
Me understand well.
我完全听得懂
Marry...
天呐
if you would put me to verses or to dance for your sake,
你若要我为你作诗 跳舞
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表