剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
were they not mine?
他们不是我的臣子吗
Did they not sometimes cry, "All hail!" to me?
他们不是都曾经向我高呼"万福"吗
So Judas did to Christ
犹大对基♥督♥也是如此
but he, in twelve, found truth in all but one
只是他十二门徒中只有一人不忠
I, in twelve thousand,
而我有一万两千臣子
none.
却全是叛臣
God save the king!
上帝保佑吾王
Will no man say amen?
谁都不肯说"阿门"吗
Am I both priest and clerk?
我又得当牧师又得当执事吗
Well then, amen.
那好吧 阿门
God save the king!
上帝保佑吾王
Although I be not he;
虽然那已不是我
And yet, amen,
但我还是要说"阿门"
if heaven do think him me.
也许上天还以为那就是我
To do what service am I sent for hither?
你们叫我过来 有何吩咐
To do that office of thine own good will
请您履行诺言
which tired majesty did make thee offer,
疲惫的陛下的确给出承诺
the resignation of thy state and crown
要将政♥权♥和王冠交给
to Henry Bolingbroke.
亨利·波林勃洛克
Give me the crown.
把王冠给我
Here, cousin, seize the crown;
来 贤弟 接王冠
Here, cousin,
过来啊 贤弟
on this side my hand, and on that side yours.
这边是我的手 那边是你的手
Now is this golden crown
这顶金冠
like a deep well
就像一口深井
that owes two buckets, filling one another,
里面有两个吊桶 相互填水
the emptier ever dancing in the air,
较空的桶总在空中跳跃
the other down, unseen and full of water.
较满的那桶则在底下 没人看见
That bucket down and full of tears am I, drinking my griefs,
我就是下面的吊桶 盛满了泪水 饮泣吞声
whilst you mount up on high.
而你却登基为王
I thought you had been willing to resign.
你不是自愿让位吗
My crown I am; but still my griefs are mine.
王冠我愿放弃 可悲哀仍是我的
Part of your cares you give me with your crown.
你把几分烦恼也同王冠一道给了我
Your cares set up do not pluck my cares down.
你若有别的烦恼也不能消除我的烦恼
My care is loss of care, by old care done;
我的烦恼是失去了国王为天下而忧的权力
your care is gain of care, by new care won.
你的烦恼是当上国王需要分外操心
The cares I give I have, though given away;
我虽把重担给了你 忧国之心仍在
they tend the crown,
虽说王者才担此重任
yet still with me they stay.
但我还是会一直挂心国事
Are you contented to resign the crown?
你愿意放弃王位吗
Ay,
愿意
no;
不
No, ay;
不 愿意
For I must nothing be;
我只是个废人
Therefore no no, for I resign to thee.
所以 我愿意让位于你
Now mark me, how I will undo myself;
现在瞧我怎样毁灭自己
I give this heavy weight from off my head,
我从头上卸下这千斤的重担
the pride of kingly sway from out my heart;
从心底摒弃君主的威严
With mine own tears I wash away my balm,
用我的泪水洗去我的圣油
with mine own hands I give away my crown,
用我的双手献出我的王冠
with mine own tongue deny my sacred state,
亲口承诺放弃我神圣的地位
with mine own breath release all duty's rites;
免去臣下所有礼数
All pomp and majesty I do forswear;
向所有的权威宣示
Make me, that nothing have,
让我这一无所有的人
with nothing grieved,
也没有悲伤
and thou with all pleased,
让你这享有一切的人
that hath all achieved!
一切如愿
Long mayst thou live in Richard's seat to sit,
愿你在理查的王位上千秋万岁
and soon lie Richard in an earthy pit!
愿理查早日长眠地下
God save King Harry,
上帝保佑亨利王
unkinged Richard says,
废王理查如是说
and send him many years of sunshine days!
愿他享尽阳光灿烂的岁月
What more remains?
还有别的事吗
No more,
没了
but that you read over these accusations
但你得读出这些指控
and grievous crimes committed by yourself and your followers
以及你和你那些佞臣犯下的
against the state and profit of this land;
祸国殃民之大罪
That, by confessing them,
待你亲口招认
the souls of men may deem you worthily deposed.
世人自会明白你的废黜是咎由自取
Must I do so?
非要如此吗
And must I ravel out my weaved-up folly?
非要我念出这些莫须有的罪名吗
Gentle Northumberland,
善良的诺森伯兰
if thy offences were upon record,
若是你的过失也被人写下来
would it not shame thee in so fair a troop
并叫你当着这些贵人宣读出来
to read a lecture of them?
你不会觉得羞耻吗
If thou wouldst, there shouldst thou find one heinous article,
如果罗列你的罪状 其中会有一条
containing the deposing of a king.
就是废黜君王
Nay, all of you that stand and look upon,
你们这些站在一旁
whilst that my wretchedness doth bait myself,
看着我痛苦不堪的人
though some of you with Pilate wash your hands
你们有些人虽然跟彼拉多一同洗手
showing an outward pity;
装出同情的样子
yet you Pilates have here delivered me to my sour cross,
可你们这些彼拉多 把我钉在了苦痛的十字架上
and water cannot wash away your sin.
水也无法洗掉你们的罪孽
My lord, dispatch.
大人 快些
Read o'er these articles.
把这些条款读出来
Mine eyes are full of tears, I cannot see.
我满眼是泪 看不清纸上的字
And yet salt water blinds them not so much
但眼泪并没让我完全失明
that they can see a sort of traitors here.
我还看得见这群叛徒的样子
Nay, if I turn mine eyes upon myself,
可我要是看看自己
I find myself a traitor with the rest;
会发现我也是叛徒的同党
For I have given here my soul's consent
因为我任人
to undeck the pompous body of a king;
凌♥辱♥一个君王的尊严
Made glory base and sovereignty a slave,
以至尊卑倒置 主奴易位
proud majesty a subject, state a peasant.
君臣颠倒 朝野混淆
My Lord...
大人...
No lord of thine, thou haught insulting man,
我不是什么大人 你这盛气凌人的家伙
nor no man's lord; I have no name, no title,
我也不是任何人的主上 我无名无号♥
no, not that name was given me at the font,
不 那洗礼盘前接受的名字
but 'tis usurped.
被人篡夺了
Alack the heavy day,
多不幸的日子
that I have worn so many winters out,
我活到这把年纪
and know not now what name to call myself!
现在却不知道该如何称呼自己
O that I were a mockery king of snow,
真希望我是堆成国王模样的雪人
standing before the sun of Bolingbroke,
在波林勃洛克的阳光下
to melt myself away in water-drops!
全身融化成水
Good king,
善良的国王
great king,
伟大的国王
and yet not greatly good,
虽然还不是个盛德之君
and if my word be sterling yet in England,
要是我的话还有一点效力
let it command a mirror hither straight,
那我要叫人立刻去拿面镜子来
that it may show me what a face I have,
让我瞧瞧自己的脸
since it is bankrupt of his majesty.
看看失去威严的我是什么样子
Go some of you and fetch a looking-glass.
谁去拿面镜子来
Read o'er this paper while the glass doth come.
等镜子的时候 你先念纸上的字吧
Fiend, thou torment'st me ere I come to hell!
魔鬼 我还没下地狱 你就这般折磨我
Urge it no more, my Lord Northumberland.
别逼迫他了 诺森伯兰伯爵
The commons will not be satisfied.
平民百姓是不会满足的
They shall be satisfied.
他们会得到满足
I'll read enough,
我会读个够
when I do see the very book indeed where all my sins are writ,
只要我能看到那本写着我种种罪行的书
and that's myself.
这本书就是我
Give me the glass, and therein will I read.
把镜子给我 我要用它来读自己
No deeper wrinkles yet?
皱纹还没变深吗
Hath sorrow struck so many blows upon this face of mine,
悲哀席卷了我的脸庞
and made no deeper wounds?
却没有留下更深的伤痕吗
O flattering glass,
谄媚的镜子
thou dost beguile me!
你欺骗了我
Was this face the face
这就是那张
that every day under his household roof did keep ten thousand men?
每天托庇万人于他屋檐之下的脸吗
Was this the face
这就是那张
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表