剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
How ill white hairs become a fool and jester.
这头苍苍白发与一个愚蠢的小丑多不相称啊
I've long dreamed of such a kind of man,
我梦里总有这样一个人
so surfeit-swelled, so old and so profane.
肠肥脑满 为老不尊
But, being awaked, I do despise my dream.
可现在醒过来 我厌恶这个梦
Make less thy body hence and more thy grace.
以后少长些膘 多修修德行吧
Leave gormandizing,
不要贪图口腹之欲
know the grave doth gape for thee thrice wider than for other men.
坟墓为你张开的大口 比常人♥大♥三倍
Reply not to me with a fool-born jest!
别用无聊的谐谑回话
Presume not that I am the thing I was.
不要以为我还像从前一样
For God doth know,
苍天可鉴
so shall the world perceive,
世人也将看到
that I have turned away my former self.
我已经抛弃了过去的我
So will I those that kept me company.
还有那些我曾经的朋友
When thou dost hear I am as I have been,
如果你听闻我又故态复萌
approach me and thou shalt be as thou wast,
你可再来见我 像你从前那样
the tutor and the feeder of my riots.
引着我 怂恿我做些荒唐事
Till then I banish thee,
那天到来之前 你被放逐了
on pain of death
违令立即处死
as I have done the rest of my misleaders,
如同其他引我入歧途者
not to come near our person by ten mile.
不得靠近我十里以内
For competence of life I will allow you,
我可以给你维持生活的费用
the lack of means enforce you not to evil.
你若缺钱 不要去为非作歹
And, as we hear you do reform yourselves,
如果我听闻你已悔过自新
we will, according to your strengths and qualities,
也会依据你的能力和才干
give you advancement.
予以晋升
Be it your charge, my lord, to see performed the tenor of our word.
法官大人 请你负责执行我的命令
Set on.
继续
Master Shallow, I owe you a thousand pound.
夏禄先生 我欠你一千镑
Yea, marry, Sir John,
是啊 约翰爵士
which I beseech you to let me have home with me.
求你现在就还给我 让我拿回家吧
That can hardly be, Master Shallow.
那可不行 夏禄先生
Do not you grieve at this.
不必为此难过
I shall be sent for in private to him.
他会暗地里叫我去见他
Look you, he must seem thus to the world.
他刚刚不过是装装样子
Fear not your advancements,
你加官进爵不成问题
I will be the man yet that shall make you great.
我一定给你个肥差
I cannot well perceive how,
我看你办不到
unless you should give me your doublet
除非你借我你的紧身衣
and stuff me out with straw.
在里面填上稻草 我才"肥"得起来
I beseech you, good Sir John,
求你了 约翰爵士
let me have five hundred of my thousand.
那一千镑你至少先还我五百吧
Sir, I will be as good as my word.
大人 我言出必行
This that you heard was but a colour.
刚刚那席话不过是托辞
A colour that I fear you'll die in, Sir John.
这托辞怕是会害死你了 约翰爵士
Fear no colours!
托辞有什么好怕
Go with me to dinner.
随我吃饭去吧
Come,
走
Lieutenant Pistol. Come,
毕斯托尔副官 走啊
Bardolph. Come, Peto.
巴道夫 皮多 走
I shall be sent for soon at night.
今晚他很快就会派人来找我
Go, carry Sir John Falstaff to prison.
去把约翰·福斯塔夫爵士收押
Take all his company along with him.
他的那班朋友也一并逮捕
Die dogs! Die dogs!
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Shall we have incision?
非要动武吗
My lord, my lord!
大人 大人
I cannot now speak.
我现在不能跟你细说
I will hear you soon.
很快会给你辩驳的机会
Take them away.
把他们带下去
I'll tell thee what, thou tripe-visaged rascal!
你们这些丑恶的流氓
O the Lord, that Sir John were come!
主啊 约翰爵士在就好了
God save the King!
天佑吾王
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表