剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
The heavens themselves, the planets and this earth
天上的星辰 脚下的大地
observe degree, priority and place,
都恪守着等级和地位
office and custom, in all line of order
遵循轨道 履行职责
take but degree away, untune that string,
只要把纪律的琴弦拆去
and, hark, what discord follows!
听吧 刺耳的噪音随之而来
King Henry the Fifth, too famous to live long!
先王亨利五世 天妒雄才 英年早逝
England ne'er lost a king of so much worth.
英格兰从未失去过如此高尚的君王
England ne'er had a king until his time.
英格兰唯一的真命之主
His sparkling eyes, replete with wrathful fire,
他神威奕奕的眼睛饱含怒火
more dazzled and drove back his enemies
比正午时分的骄阳
than mid-day sun fierce bent against their faces.
更令敌人目眩神昏 退避不遑
Henry the Fifth, thy ghost I invocate:
先王亨利五世 恳求您的在天之灵
Prosper this realm, keep it from civil broils,
保佑国土太平兴旺 免于内乱
combat with adverse planets in the heavens!
喝退天上的灾星
A far more glorious star thy soul will make
您的英灵会变成一颗明星
than Julius Caesar or bright...
远胜过尤利乌斯·凯撒
My honourable lords,
诸位大人
sad tidings bring I to you out of France,
我从法国带回了噩耗
of loss, of slaughter and discomfiture:
我军兵败前线 将士惨遭屠♥杀♥
Paris, Guysors, Poitiers, are all quite lost.
巴黎 纪莎 波亚叠全都沦陷了
What say'st thou, man, before dead Henry's corse?
你怎敢在先王灵前说这些
Speak softly, or the loss of those great towns
小声点 小心重镇沦陷的噩耗
will make him burst his lead and rise from death.
让他砸开棺盖 气得活过来
Is Paris lost? Is Guysors yielded up?
巴黎丢了吗 纪莎沦陷了吗
If Henry were recall'd to life again,
假如先王真的复活
these news would cause him once more yield the ghost.
听到这些噩耗 他还是会归西的
How were they lost? What treachery was used?
都是怎么丢的 敌人用了什么诡计
No treachery; but want of men and money.
没什么诡计 只是缺少兵将和钱粮
Of England's coat one half is cut away.
英格兰的国徽已被割去半幅
Were our tears wanting to this funeral,
即使这葬礼没有让我们落泪
these tidings would call forth their flowing tides.
听到这些噩耗还是会泪如雨下
Give me my steeled coat. I'll fight for France.
把盔甲拿来 我要为在法国的领土而战
Wounds will I lend the French instead of eyes,
我要让法国人伤痕累累
to weep their intermissive miseries.
苦难不尽 以血洗面
Whither shall we fly from this reproach?
我们要投奔哪儿呢
We will not fly, but to our enemies' throats.
哪也不去 除非是奔向敌人的命门
Exeter, if thou be slack, I'll fight it out.
爱克赛特公爵 你要是懈怠 我就亲自出征
Gloucester, why doubt'st thou of my forwardness?
葛罗斯特 你怎么能怀疑我的斗志
An army have I muster'd in my thoughts,
我已经在心中计划
wherewith already France is overrun.
如何领导军队踏遍法国全境了
My gracious lord, to add to your laments,
仁慈的大人们 你们悼念先王亨利时
wherewith you now be due King Henry's hearse.
悲痛的事还要再加一桩
'I must inform you of a fight for Orleans...
我必须告诉诸位 奥尔良一役的消息
'Betwixt the stout lords Talbot and Salisbury...
关于塔尔博勋爵和索尔兹伯里伯爵
'and the French.'
还有法国人的消息
Salisbury!
索尔兹伯里
'The camp, by night was overrun.'
夜里 兵营被攻陷了
Talbot slain?
塔尔博牺牲了
No, Talbot lives
没有 塔尔博还活着
but forced to flee Orleans.
但他被迫弃奥尔良而逃
Farewell, my masters.
各位 再见了
Bonfires in France forthwith I am to make,
我要在法国燃起庆功的篝火
to warm our great Saint George's feast.
来欢度伟大的圣乔治节
I'll either quell the Dauphin utterly,
我若没能将法国太子彻底摧毁
or bring him in obedience to our yoke. Come.
也要强迫他俯首归降 来吧
I'll to the Tower with all the haste I can,
我要尽快去伦敦塔
and there, I will proclaim young Henry king.
宣布幼主亨利登基
Your Majesty.
陛下
My lord, your loving nephew.
大人 您孝顺的外甥来了
Richard Plantagenet, is he come?
理查·普兰塔琪纳特 他来了
Aye, noble uncle.
尊贵的舅舅
Your nephew, Richard, comes.
您的外甥理查来了
Direct mine arms.
我要抬起胳膊
I may embrace his neck.
我要拥抱他
Poor gentleman!
可怜人
Your wrong doth equal mine.
你我受到的冤屈差不多
Deprived of honour and inheritance.
荣誉和爵位都被剥夺了
But now the arbitrator of despairs.
现在只剩下解救绝望的死神
Just death.
只剩一死
Kind umpire of men's miseries,
他能消除人们的痛苦
with sweet enlargements doth dismiss me hence:
让我从苦难的人世中解脱
I would his troubles were expired,
我希望他的灾难也能结束
that you might recover what is lost.
你失去的东西也能物归原主
Good uncle,
好舅舅
for my father's sake, in honour of a true Plantagenet,
看在我父亲的分上 为了普兰塔琪纳特家族的
for alliance sake, declare the cause.
荣誉和团结 跟我说说原因
Henry the Fourth, grandfather to the young king,
今王的祖父亨利四世
deposed his true king Richard,
把合法继承人理查废掉
I should have been the rightful next by birth.
我本应是下一个合法继承人
When my friends opposed this usurpment
我的朋友们反对他篡权夺位
and worked to instate me the rightful heir
起兵想要把我扶上王座
I lost my liberty and they their lives.
我失去了自♥由♥ 他们丢了命
Are you the rightful king?
您才是合法的君王
And I thy heir?
而我是您的继承人
With silence, nephew, be thou politic:
贤甥 你要少开口 多耍手腕
Strong-fixed is the house of Lancaster,
兰开斯特家族根深蒂固
and like a mountain,
好比一座大山
not to be removed.
无法被推♥翻♥
And so,
从此
farewell.
永别了
And fair be all thy hopes.
希望你能事事如意
And prosperous be thy life
不论战时还是和平
in peace and...
生活都能
..war.
欣欣向荣
Here dies the dusky torch of Mortimer.
摩提默家族昏暗的火种就此熄灭
And now, for all those wrongs,
现在 长久以来
those bitter injuries,
命运赋予我家族的
which too long fate hath offer'd to my house:
种种污蔑与伤害
I silently swear with honour to redress.
我以荣誉起誓 必将它们洗刷干净
My great uncle was Edmund Mortimer,
我的叔祖父是爱德蒙·摩提默
who married Philippa,
他娶了菲莉帕
sole daughter unto Lionel, Duke of Clarence.
克莱伦斯公爵莱昂纳尔的独生女
Therefore, so if the issue of the elder son succeed the younger
因此 如果按照房♥分顺序继承大统
...I am king.
我应当做国王
The truth appears so naked on my side
在我眼里 真♥相♥如此明显
that any poor, blind eye could seek it out.
即便瞎了眼的人也该看得出来
Since you are tongue-tied and so loathe to speak,
既然你们都守口如瓶 不愿说话
Let him that is a true-born gentleman,
谁要是个血统高贵的绅士
does he suppose that I have pleaded truth?
并认为真理属于我这边
From off this briar pluck...
就从这花丛中
..A white rose with me.
摘下一朵白玫瑰
Let him that is no coward...
谁要不是个懦夫
...nor no flatterer,
也非阿谀奉承之人
Pluck a red rose from off this thorn with me.
就从荆刺中为我摘下一朵红玫瑰
I love no colours, and without all colour
我不喜欢五颜六色 也不愿沾上
of base insinuating flattery
阿谀奉承的色彩
I pluck this...
我为大人
white rose with my lord.
摘下这朵白玫瑰
I pluck this red rose with brave Somerset.
我为勇敢的萨默塞特摘下这朵红玫瑰
And say withal I think he held the right.
并且我要说 他的主张才是正确的
Stay, lords and gentlemen, and pluck no more,
请等等 大人们 先生们 先不要摘了
Till you conclude that he upon whose side
在得出结论前我们先说好
the fewest roses are cropp'd from the tree
哪一方得到的玫瑰少
shall yield the other in the right opinion.
就要对另一方俯首称臣
Good Lord of Warwick, it is well objected:
明智的华威大人 您说得对
If I have fewest, I subscribe in silence.
如果我得到的花少 我就认输
And I.
我也一样
Then
那么
for the truth
为了真♥相♥
and plainness of the case.
为了纯粹的真♥相♥
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表