剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
and being no more in debt to years than thou,
虽和你年纪相仿
leads ancient lords and reverend bishops
却能带领老臣和尊贵的主教
on to bloody battles and to bruising arms.
浴血奋战 奋力厮杀
Thrice hath this Hotspur,
这位霍茨波
Mars in swaddling clothes,
襁褓中的战神
this infant warrior, in his enterprises
年轻的勇士 凭自己的力量
discomfited great Douglas, taken him once,
三次击败了神勇的道格拉斯 俘虏一次
enlarged him, made a friend of him,
然后释放 最终结为盟友
to fill the mouth of deep defiance up
联合犯上
and shake the peace and safety of our crown.
危及王权 引起动荡
But wherefore do I tellthese news to thee?
我何必要跟你说这些呢
Why, Harry, do I tell thee of my foes...?
哈利 我何必跟你说起我的敌人
which art my nearest and dearest enemy?
你才是我最亲近最强大的敌人啊
Thou that art like enough, through vassal fear,
你也许会出于卑微的恐惧
base inclination and the start of spleen,
下♥贱♥的习性和暴躁的冲动
to fight against me under Percy's pay!
而投靠潘西 与我为敌
Do not think so!
不要这样想
You shall not find it so.
我绝不会如此
I will redeem all this on Percy's head
我要以潘西的项上人头赎清一切罪过
and, in the closing of some glorious day,
在一个辉煌日子结束之际
be bold to tell you that I am your son.
勇敢地说 我是您的儿子
And that shall be the day, whenever it lights,
无论远近 这天终将到来
that this same child of honour and renown,
这位荣誉和盛名的宠儿
this gallant Hotspur, this all-praised knight,
英勇的霍茨波 众人称颂的骑士
and your unthought-of Harry chance to meet.
将同您不起眼的哈利狭路相逢
Then will I make this northern youth
我要让这北方的少年
exchange his glorious deeds for my indignities.
用他的英名来换走我的屈辱
This, in the name of God, I promise here.
以上帝的名义 我在此立誓
And I will die a hundred thousand deaths
我宁愿死千万次
ere break the smallest parcel of this vow.
也绝不会违背誓言的只言半语
A hundred thousand rebels die in this.
你的决心能铲除十万叛贼
Thou shalt have charge
你来统领军队
and sovereign trust... herein.
我完全信任你
Lord Mortimer and cousin Glendower, will you sit down?
摩提默伯爵 葛兰道厄姻丈 请坐
And Uncle Worcester.
华斯特叔父 您也请坐
Ah! Plague upon it, I have forgot the map.
该死 我忘了带地图
No, here it is.
地图在这里
Sit, cousin Percy, sit, good cousin Hotspur,
请坐 潘西贤侄 请坐 霍茨波贤侄
for by that name as oft as King Henry doth mention you,
亨利王每次提起你的名字
his cheek looks pale and with a rising sigh,
总是面色苍白 仰天长叹
he wisheth you in heaven.
他盼着你早日归天
And you in hell, as oft as he hears owen Glendower spoke of.
他听到您奥温·葛兰道厄的大名也盼着您下地狱呢
I cannot blame him.
这不怪他
At my nativity the frame and huge foundation of the Earth
我出生的时候 连大地的基座
shaked like a coward.
都像懦夫一样战栗起来
Why, so it would have done at the same season,
即便当时出生的
if your mother's cat had but kittened,
是令堂家的小猫 而不是您
though yourself had never been born.
大地也会颤抖的
I say the Earth did shake when I was born.
我说我出生时大地颤抖了
And I say the Earth was not of my mind,
我说大地不像您想的那样
if you suppose as fearing you it shook.
是因为怕您而颤抖
The heavens were all on fire. The Earth did tremble.
天空一片火海 大地随之颤抖
Oh, then the Earth shook to see the heavens on fire,
那么大地定是为天火而颤抖
and not in fear of your nativity.
而不是害怕您的出生
Cousin, of many men I do not bear these crossings.
贤侄 我不会容忍♥别人如此顶撞我
Give me leave to tell you once again that at my birth,
我再跟你说一次 我出生时
the front of heaven was full of fiery shapes.
天空中充满火团
The goats ran from the mountains
山羊从山上逃下
and the herds were strangely clamorous to the frighted fields.
牛群喧嚣着奔入田野
All these signs mark me extraordinary!
这些迹象表明我非同寻常
All the courses of my life
我这一生的经历
do show I am not in the roll of common men.
也显示出我绝非庸才
I think there's no man speaks better Welsh!
我觉得您的威尔士语讲得比谁都好
I'll to dinner.
我吃饭去了
Peace, cousin Percy. You will make him mad!
行了 潘西贤弟 别惹怒了他
I can call spirits from the vasty deep!
我能召唤地下的幽魂
Why so can I or so can any man!
这我也会 人人都会
But will they come when you do call for them?
但它们会应您的召唤而来吗
Why I can teach you, cousin, to dance with the devil.
贤侄 我可以教你同魔鬼共舞
And I can teach thee, cousin, to shame the devil by telling truth.
姻丈 我也可以教您用真理来羞辱魔鬼
Tell truth and shame the devil!
用真话羞得魔鬼无地自容
Come, come, no more of this unprofitable chat!
行了 别这样没意义地吵下去了
Three times hath King Henry made head against my power.
亨利王曾三次向我出兵
Thrice have I sent him bootless home and weather-beaten back.
三次都被我杀得丢盔卸甲 落荒而逃
Home without boots, and in foul weather too.
丢盔弃甲 还顶着恶劣天气
How 'scapes he agues in the devil's name?
他怎么就没染上疟疾呢
Come, here is the map.
来 地图在此
Shall we divide our right accordingto our threefold order taken?
我们是不是像说好的那样 三家平分领地呢
The archdeacon hath divided it into three limits very equally.
副主教已分地三块 十分公正
Methinks my moiety, north from Burton here,
我觉得我的土地 勃敦以北的这块
in quantity equals not one of yours.
比你们的领地都小
See how this river comes me cranking in
瞧这条河从这里弯过来
and cuts me from the best of all my land.
划走了我最好的一大块土地
It shall not wind with such a deep indent,
我不许它弯得这么大
to rob me of so rich a bottom here.
划去我这么大一片肥沃的土地
Not wind? It shall, it must. You see it doth.
不许弯 它就得弯 你可做不了主
I'll not have it altered.
我不会让你擅改河道
Will not you?
您不让吗
No, nor you shall not.
我不让你这样做
Who shall say me nay?
谁敢违抗我的意愿
Why, that will I.
我就敢
Let me not understand you, then. Speak it in Welsh.
您还是说我听不懂的威尔士语吧
I can speak English, lord, as well as you,
阁下 我的英语讲得跟你一样好
for I was trained up in the English court,
我受过英格兰宫廷的教养
where being but young,
我小时候
I framed to the harp many an English ditty lovely well
就会用竖琴弹悦耳的英格兰小调
and gave the tongue a helpful ornament,
来衬托我美妙的歌♥喉
a virtue that was never seen in you!
你可没这本事
Marry, and I am glad of it with all my heart.
谢天谢地 幸亏我没这种本事
I'd rather be a kitten and cry mew
我宁愿做只喵喵叫的小猫
than one of these same metre ballad-mongers.
也不愿唱些感物伤怀的歌♥
Come, you shall have Trent turned!
算了 你去变更特兰特河的河道吧
I do not care!
我才不在乎呢
Shall we be gone?
我们出发吧
The moon shines fair, you may away by night.
今晚月色不错 你们可以乘夜色上路
I'll tell your wives of your departure hence.
我去将你们动身的消息告诉你们的妻子
I'm afraid my daughter will run mad.
我女儿怕是要发疯了
So much she doteth on her Mortimer.
她深爱着她的摩提默
Fie, cousin Percy, how you cross my father!
潘西贤弟 你怎能如此顶撞我岳父
I cannot choose. Sometime he angers me
没办法 他有时真让我生气
with telling me of the mouldwarp and the ant,
跟我讲什么鼹鼠蚂蚁
of the dreamer Merlin and his prophecies,
术士梅林和他的预言
and of a dragon and a finless fish.
龙和无鳍之鱼
In faith, he is a worthy gentleman.
他是位可敬的绅士
Shall I tell you, cousin?
告诉你 贤弟
Man is not alive might so have tempted him as you have done,
若是别人敢像你刚才那样顶撞他
without the taste of danger and reproof.
必要受点苦 挨点骂了
But do not use it oft, let me entreat you.
我求你 不要总这么对他
In faith, my lord, you are too wilful-blame.
说实话 大人 你是太任性了
And as your coming hither has done enough
你来这里以后的言行举止
to put him quite beside his patience...
已经让他忍♥无可忍♥
You must needs learn, lord, to amend this fault.
你必须改正这一点 大人
Well, I am schooled. Good manners be your speed.
我受教了 愿礼貌的言行助你们成功
Fi m iawn ddymchwel a ddylasech ad 'm heb unrhyw yn rhybuddio.
你不打招呼就走 真是令我伤心
Gwisga t cari 'm?
难道你不爱我了吗
This is the deadly spite that angers me.
这是最令我头疼的事了
My wife can speak no English and I no Welsh.
我跟妻子语言不通
My daughter weeps. She will not part with you.
我女儿舍不得和你分别 十分难过
She'll be a soldier too, she'll to the wars.
她也要做一个士兵 随你征战沙场
Good father, tell her that
好岳父 告诉她
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表