剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表
but as a scene
却如一场戏
acting that argument.
为此事纷争不止
But now my death changes the mood.
但我的死亡会扭转情势
For what in me was purchased
我虽是巧取豪夺的逆臣
falls upon thee in a more fairer sort.
你却是合法继位的亲王
Yet, though thou standest more sure than I could do,
你的地位虽比我稳定一些
thou art not firm enough,
但根基尚不牢固
since griefs are green.
因为仇怨的伤口仍在滴血
And all my friends, which thou must make thy friends,
我的拥护者 你也要和他们交好
have but their stings and teeth newly taken out.
他们的尖牙利刺也不过刚刚拔去
By whose fell working I was first advanced,
他们用奸险的手段扶我登上高位
and by whose power I well might lodge a fear
对他们的势力 我心存顾虑
to be again displaced.
怕他们会再起反心
Therefore, my Harry,
所以 我的哈利
be it thy course to busy giddy minds with foreign quarrels.
你要利用与外邦的纠纷缠住这些轻佻的人
That actions, hence borne out, may waste the memory of the former times.
如此一来 旧日的不快回忆也会消磨殆尽
Health, peace, and happiness to my royal father.
祝我父王健康 平安 快乐
Thou bring'st me happiness and peace, son John.
你带来了快乐 平安 我儿约翰
More would I...
我还有话想说
..but my lungs are wasted so...
但我的肺已损坏殆尽
..that strength of speech is utterly denied me.
无力多言
How I came by this crown, o God forgive,
愿上帝宽恕我获得这顶王冠的种种手段
and grant it may with thee, in true peace live.
并让它陪伴你安享和平
Dominus quidquid per visum
宽恕所有罪行 无论是所睹
audtiotum, odoratum
所闻 所嗅
gustum et locutionem,
所尝 所说
tactum, gressum deliquisti.
所触 还是所行
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
How now, my Lord Chief Justice,
你好啊 大♥法♥官大人
whither away?
您到哪儿去
How doth the king?
王上可好
Exceeding well, his cares are now all ended.
非常好 他的烦恼都结束了
I hope, not dead.
不是过世了吧
He's walked the way of nature.
他已踏上凡人必经之路
To our purposes he lives no more.
与我们天人两隔
I would his Majesty had called me with him.
我情愿陛下带着我同去
The service that I truly did his life
他生前我尽忠职守
hath left me open to all injuries.
现在我要为此成为众矢之的了
Indeed, I think the young king loves you not.
是啊 我看年轻的国王对你不会有好感
I know he doth not
这我知道
and do arm myself to welcome the condition of the time,
我已准备好迎接新的局势了
which cannot look more hideously upon me than I have drawn it in my fantasy.
总不会比我想象的更为可怕
O God, I fear all will be overturned.
上帝啊 我担心一切都将颠覆
Good morrow, cousin Warwick.
早安 华列克贤卿
Good morrow.
早安
Good morrow, cousin.
早安 贤卿
We meet like men that had forgot to speak.
我们相顾无言 好像忘了如何交谈
We do remember but our argument is all too heavy to admit much talk.
我们并没忘记 只是话题沉重 不忍♥开口
Well, peace be with him that hath made us heavy.
愿那使我们心情沉重的人永享安宁
Peace be with us, lest we be heavier.
也愿生者安宁 只怕我们要遭受更重的打击
O, good my lord, you have lost a friend indeed.
好大人 您的确失去了一位朋友
Though no man be assured what grace to find,
虽然谁也不知自己能否得到恩宠
you stand in coldest expectation.
但您的前景却是最为黯淡的
I am the sorrier.
我为您感到遗憾
Would 'twere otherwise.
但愿事实不如我所料
Well, you must now speak Sir John Falstaff fair
您现在得奉承约翰·福斯塔夫爵士了
which swims against your stream of quality.
虽然这有违您的本性
Sweet princes,
亲爱的王子们
what I did, I did in honour,
我向来秉公执法
led by the impartial conduct of my soul.
凭良心做事 不偏不倚
Where are you, Sir John?
您在哪 约翰爵士
Give me your hand, Master Bardolph.
握握手吧 巴道夫先生
I'm glad to see your worship.
很高兴看见阁下
I thank thee with all my heart, kind Master Bardolph.
多谢多谢 巴道夫先生
And welcome, my tall fellow.
也欢迎你 大块头
Ah come, Sir John.
来 约翰爵士
I'll follow you, good Master Robert Shallow.
我就来 亲爱的罗伯特·夏禄先生
Bardolph, look to our horses.
巴道夫 照料好我们的马
I have him already tempering between my finger and my thumb
我已把他玩弄于股掌之间
and shortly will I seal with him.
不消一会儿 就能跟他说定
Sir John!
约翰爵士
I come, Master Shallow, I come.
我来了 夏禄先生 我来了
By cock and pie, sir, you shall not away tonight.
苍天可鉴 爵士 今晚一定不放您走
What, Davy, I say!
台维啊
You must excuse me, Master Robert Shallow.
请你原谅 罗伯特·夏禄先生
I will not excuse you.
我不让您走
You shall not be excused.
可不能让您走
Excuses shall not be admitted.
说什么都不让您走
There is no excuse shall serve.
不论如何都不让您走
You shall not be excused.
就是不能让您走
Why, Davy!
台维啊
Here, sir.
在 老爷
Davy, Davy, Davy, Davy,
台维 台维
let me see, Davy. Let me see, Davy.
我想想 台维 我想想
Let me see.
我想想
William cook, bid him come hither.
你去把厨子威廉叫来
Sir John, you shall not be excused.
约翰爵士 绝不能让您走
Marry, sir, thus. Shall we sow the headland with wheat?
老爷 要在空田里种些小麦吗
With red wheat, Davy.
种红小麦吧 台维
But for William cook are there no young pigeons?
去问问厨子威廉 还有乳鸽没有
Yes, sir.
是 老爷
Now, here is the smith's note for shoeing and plough-irons.
这是铁匠送来的装马蹄铁和打犁头的账单
Let it be cast and paid.
算算多少钱 付给他
Sir John, you shall not be excused.
约翰爵士 绝不能让您走啊
Now, sir, a new link to the bucket needs be had.
老爷 吊桶要换节新链子
Some pigeons, Davy, a couple of short-legged hens,
台维 要几只乳鸽 两只矮脚母鸡
and a joint of mutton, tell William cook.
一大块羊肉 去告诉厨子威廉啊
Doth the man of war stay all night, sir?
这位军爷要留下过夜吗 老爷
Yea, marry, I will use him well.
是的 我会好好招待他
You shall see my orchard,
来瞧瞧我的果园吧
where, in an arbour,
我们可以在凉亭里
we will eat a last year's pippin of my own graffing and so forth
吃点我去年嫁接的苹果什么的
and then...
然后
..to bed.
再去睡觉
'Fore God, you have here a goodly dwelling and a rich.
苍天在上 你这里真是舒适又丰饶
Barren, barren, barren.
土阶茅屋 衰草寒烟罢了
Beggars all, beggars all, Sir John.
我们穷啊 约翰爵士
Come, come, come,
来来
off with your boots.
我给您脱靴子
About thy business, Davy.
干♥你♥的事去吧 台维
I beseech you, sir, to countenance William Visor of Woncot
老爷 温科特村威廉·维泽与山上的
against Clement Perkes of the hill.
克里门·珀克斯的官司 请您多关照维泽
There is many complaints, Davy, against that Visor.
我已接到多起针对维泽的控诉 台维
That Visor is an arrant knave, to my knowledge.
照我所知 那维泽是个恶徒
I grant your worship he is a knave, sir.
老爷说得对 他是个恶徒
Yea, God forbid, sir,
可是老爷
but a knave should have some countenance...
一个恶徒也应该得到同情...
I will devise matter enough out of this Shallow
我要好好作弄这个夏禄
to keep Prince Harry in continual laughter.
回头讲给亲王 让他笑个不停
O, you shall see him laugh
他会把眼泪都笑出来
till his face be like a wet cloak ill laid up.
直到脸都变得像皱巴巴 湿淋淋的外套一般
Good morrow and God save your majesty.
早安 天佑吾王陛下
This new and gorgeous garment, majesty,
这富丽的新衣 国王的尊号♥
sits not so easy on me as you think.
让我倍感沉重 而不是像你们想的那样
Brothers,
弟弟们
you mix your sadness with some fear.
你们的悲哀之中夹杂着几分恐惧
This is the English not the Turkish court.
这是英格兰 而不是土耳其的宫廷
Yet weep that Harry's dead and so will I,
我们一起为死去的哈利痛哭吧
but Harry lives
可活着的哈利
剧集 | 空王冠(2012) | 导航列表