剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季
第二十五集
-母亲节快乐 妈妈-你看起来真漂亮
- Happy Mother's Day, Ma. - Oh, you look beautiful.
空谈这些是很廉价的 你带我去的自助餐也是
Yeah, yeah. Talk is cheap, and so is that buffet,
趁虾还没被吃完 我们赶紧出发吧
so let's get movin' before all the shrimp is gone.
要先等等 小查理没打电♥话♥祝我母亲节快乐呢
We can't. Charlie Jr. Hasn't called to
wish me happy Mother's Day.
迈克尔还没给我打电♥话♥
Michael hasn't called me yet.
珍妮特还没有给我打电♥话♥ 虽然她通常不打电♥话♥
Janet hasn't called me yet, although she usually doesn't.
我所有的孩子都给我打了……
All my children called me...
除了菲尔
except Phil.
我知道他在想我
I know he's thinking of me.
他只是缺钱
He's just short of cash.
你好
Hello.
温莎公爵要求伊丽莎白女王通话?
Person-to-person from the Duke of Windsor to Queen Elizabeth?
哦 那是给我的 那是菲尔
Oh, that's for me. That's my Phil.
你好 女王不在这 她去购物了
Hello. The queen's not here. She went shopping.
谢谢你打来电♥话♥ 菲尔 代我向…
Thanks for calling, Phil, and send my love to the...
该死的
damn.
他们懂得一年比一年快了
Every year they catch on quicker and quicker.
我喜欢菲尔在母亲节打来电♥话♥
I love when Phil calls on Mother's Day.
这也是他唯一打电♥话♥不开口要钱
It's the one time he doesn't ask for money.
有一天母亲节 我不得不开口要钱
One Mother's Day, I had to ask for money.
斯坦的生意不太好
Stan's business wasn't doing well,
我们不得不向他母亲借钱
and we had to ask his mother for a loan.
走开!
Go away!
妈妈 是我 斯坦利
Mama, it's me, Stanley.
-噢 斯坦利 -妈
- Oh, Stanley. - Ma.
我的骄傲和快乐
My pride and joy.
我生命中的阳光
Sunshine of my life.
您好 兹伯纳克妈妈
Hello, Mother Zbornak.
噢是你啊
Yeah, right.
来 妈妈这是给您的 祝您母亲节快乐
Here, Mama. This is for you. Happy Mother's Day.
哦 谢谢你 斯坦利
Oh, thank you, Stanley.
阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的作品
Ah. The Artwork of Adolf Hitler.
我们一看到它 就知道是给您的
The minute we saw it, we knew it was for you.
非常感谢你 斯坦利 我要把它放在咖啡桌上
Thank you so much, Stanley. I'm going to put it on the coffee table.
是桃乐茜和我送的
It's from Dorothy, too.
如果要我感谢她 我会说不出话来
If I had to thank her, I'd choke on the words.
不如冒险说两句
Please risk it.
那么 告诉我 斯坦利 新奇物品店怎么样了?
So, tell me, Stanley. How are things at the novelty store?
再好不过了 我是本月最佳推销员
Couldn't be better. I was Salesman of the Month.
我相信如果你知道兹博纳克这个名字
I'm sure you'll be proud to know that the name Zbornak
已经成为塑料呕吐物的代名词 会很自豪的
has become synonymous with plastic vomit.
我…我非常想喝杯茶
I... I would absolutely love a cup of tea.
哦 当然 斯坦利 这就来 甜心
Oh, sure, Stanley. Anything you want, sweetheart.
对她好点 不然她不会给我们钱的
Start being nice, otherwise she's not gonna give us that money.
你问她就行 又不会拒绝你
You ask. She wouldn't refuse you.
如果妈妈知道我失败了 她会伤心的
Would break Mama's heart if she knew I was a failure.
对她来说 我有洛克菲勒家族的商业头脑
To her, I have the business sense of a Rockefeller
还有加里·格兰特的魅力
- and the charm of Cary Grant.
我一点都不惊讶
- I'm not surprised.
这个女人用量杯喝原浆酒
The woman drinks grain alcohol out of a measuring cup.
茶来了
Here's the tea.
这只是热水
This is just hot water.
喝吧
Enjoy.
我刚想起来我有个重要的电♥话♥要打
I just remembered. I have an important call to make.
新奇物品店的生意
You know the novelty business.
公用电♥话♥在拖车区的尽头
The pay phone's at the end of the trailer court.
你来这儿干什么?你想要什么 钱吗?
What're you here for? What do you want, money?
不 当然不是 你怎么知道的?
No. Absolutely not. How did you know?
我能感觉到那傻儿子在工作上搞砸了
I got the feeling my yutz son crapped out at his job.
傻儿子 我从没听你说过斯坦的坏话
Yutz. I've never heard you say anything bad about Stan.
不用我来说 全世界都在取笑他 一直都是
I don't have to. The whole world makes fun of him. Always has.
这就是为什么我总是假装他很出色
That's why I make him out to be more than he is.
-那你会把钱给他 -不
- Then you will give him the money. - No.
但我会给你 只有一个条件
But I'll give it to you under one condition.
千万别告诉斯坦利是我给的
Don't ever tell Stanley it came from me.
我不明白
- I don't understand.
斯坦利天生就很软弱
- Stanley has a tendency to be weak.
如果他知道我是个豆腐心的话 他将一事无成
If he knew I was a soft touch, he'd never amount to anything.
-你需要多少钱? -500美元
- How much do you need? - $500.
我给你一千
I'll give you a thousand.
桃乐茜 我很高兴斯坦利娶了你
You know, Dorothy, I'm glad Stanley married you.
你爱他 但你对他很严厉 正是他需要的
You love him, but you're tough on him.
那你为什么对我这么刻薄?
Then why are you so mean?
如果斯坦利知道我喜欢你 他就会一直待在这里
If Stanley knew I liked you, he'd hang around here all the time.
他是个笨蛋 这里谁需要他?
He's a yutz. Who needs him around here?
-桃乐茜 -谢天谢地你来了
- Dorothy. - Oh, thank God you came.
我以为她要掐死我
I thought she was gonna strangle me.
-我猜你没能…-我们会想办法的 我们该走了
- I take it you weren't able... - We'll figure something out.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 妈妈
I'll call you, Mama.
-母亲节快乐 -再见
- Happy Mother's Day. - Good-bye.
-母亲节快乐-嗯行吧
- Happy Mother's Day. - Yeah, right.
事实证明 斯坦的母亲并没有那么坏
As it turned out, Stan's mother wasn't so bad after all.
拜托 我感觉那个女人不是人 我想她平时吃老鼠
Please. The woman wasn't human. I think she ate mice.
喂?
Hello?
查理!
Charlie!
大家 这是小查理
Hey, everyone, it's Charlie Jr.
哦! 他在说 明尼苏达州很冷
Oh! Guess what. He says it's cold in Minnesota.
别胡说了
Get outta here.
够冷吗?
Is it cold enough
如果你把舌头放在金属上 会粘住吗?
that if you put your tongue on something metal, it'll stick?
好 我等你
Sure. I'll hold.
这可能是去吃早午餐的理想时间
This might be the ideal time to leave for that brunch.
上一次和我妈妈一起过母亲节
The last Mother's Day I spent with my mama
是在弗吉尼亚州
I was back in Virginia.
妈妈病了一段时间 在一家疗养院休养
Mama'd been ill for some time, and she was
recovering in a convalescent home.
那是个很好的地方
It was a lovely place.
你不用过来
Stay right there.
我要你好好看着一位女士
I want you to watch the proper way for a lady
挽着一位英俊绅士胳膊入场的正确方式
to make an entrance on the arm of a handsome gentleman.
你看起来棒极了 妈妈
You look just wonderful, Mama.
母亲节快乐哦
- Happy Mother's Day.
今天是母亲节吗?
- Oh, is today Mother's Day?
你不记得了吗?我给你打过电♥话♥ 说过我会来的
Don't you remember? I called you and told you I'd be here.
当然了 当然了 弗吉妮娅
Of course. Of course, Virginia.
不亲爱的 弗吉妮娅不能来 我是布兰琪
No, darlin'. Virginia couldn't come. I'm Blanche.
来 我带了一件小礼物
Here. Look. I brought you a little present.
蕾丝手帕 哇
Lace handkerchiefs. My.
你总是说
You always used to say
有两件事是一个淑女永远不会满足的:
that there were two things a lady could never have enough of:
蕾丝手帕和绅士访客
Lace handkerchiefs and gentleman callers.
也许下个母亲节我会给你带来一位绅士
Maybe next Mother's Day' I'll bring you a gentleman caller.
你想去喝杯茶吗?
You wanna go have some tea?
现在不行 亲爱的
Not right now, darling.
妈妈 你还记得我差点毁了的那个母亲节吗
Mama, do you remember that Mother's Day that I almost ruined
当我跑去结婚的时候?
when I ran off to get married?
不记得了
No.
你肯定记得的 我当时是一名高三学生
Sure you do. I was a senior in high school,
我疯狂地爱上了戴克·博文洛
and I was madly in love with Deck Boevingloh.
我们已经约会一个月了 所以当时觉得也没什么
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表