剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
- I didn't say that. - That's what you meant.
你是有一些丰满
Well you have filled out a little bit.
但我不想让你生气 贝基
But I don't want you to be upset Becky.
我们可以解决它 可以节食
We can fix it. I'm gonna put you on a diet.
我不需要帮助 我很高兴我现在的样子
I don't want help. I'm happy the way I am.
高兴?看看你自己 你怎么会高兴呢?
Happy? Look at yourself. How could you be happy?
你才是过得不开心的 妈妈
You're not happy Mama.
又来了 你又在告诉我该怎么生活
You're doin' it again. You're tellin' me how to live.
-什么意思?-对你来说什么都不够
- What do you mean? - Nothing's ever enough for you.
我必须是最漂亮的 我必须是最受欢迎的
I had to be the prettiest. I had to be the most popular.
我必须是最聪明的
I had to be the brightest.
那也不是意味着你必须变成个胖子啊
That didn't mean you had to run out and become the fattest.
妈妈 你必须接受我的一切
Mama you have to accept me for what I am.
你不能再试图控制我的生活
You have to stop tryin' to run my life
否则我又要离开你了
otherwise I'm gonna have to leave again.
亲爱的 你是完全正确的 我很抱歉
Now honey... Oh you know you're absolutely right. I'm sorry.
嘿 我爱的就是你现在的样子
Oh hey I love you just the way you are.
你的每一磅
Every last pound of you.
我现在爱的到底是多少磅?
Just exactly how many pounds is it I'm currently lovin'?
-妈妈!-算了
- Mama! - Never mind.
你好 索菲娅 你的谈判怎么样了?
Hi Sophia. How was your meeting?
糟透了 那个狡猾的经理寸步不让
Terrible. That weasel of a manager wouldn't budge an inch.
他把我们逼到绝境
He pushed us to the wall.
-已经正式交涉了 -什么意思?
- Now it's war. - What do you mean?
明早所有70岁以上的餐车员工
Tomorrow morning all Chow Wagon employees over the age of 70
正式罢♥工♥了
are officially out on strike.
你要去示♥威♥抗♥议♥吗
- You're gonna picket the restaurant?
当然不是 我们穿上战袍
- No. We're gonna put on war paint
然后向篷车发射火焰箭
and shoot flaming arrows at the covered wagon out front.
天啊 这都能让你上6点的新闻了
Gee that might even get you on the 6:00 news.
阳台上的桌子收拾好了
The table on the lanai's set.
丽贝卡会和杰里米随时都会来
Rebecca should be here with Jeremy.
丽贝卡带杰里米来迈阿密见你了吗?
Did Rebecca bring Jeremy to Miami to meet you?
她没说 我也不想问
- She didn't say. I didn't wanna ask.
你觉得他可能是她男朋友?
- You think he might be her boyfriend?
我翻她的东西时没看到他的照片
I didn't see any pictures of him when I went through her things.
翻了她的东西?你为什么不直接问呢?
Went through her things? Why didn't you just ask?
嘿!我不会插手不该插手的事
Hey! I don't stick my nose in where it doesn't belong.
一定是他们
That must be them.
嗨 妈妈 这是杰里米
Hi Mama. This is Jeremy.
-很高兴认识你 -很荣幸
- Nice to meet you. - A pleasure.
-请进 坐下来 -谢谢
- Come in. Sit down. - Thank you.
你有一个可爱的家
You have a lovely home.
谢谢你!你看起来是个不错的年轻人
Thank you. You seem like a nice young name.
他是一个很好的年轻人
He is a nice young man.
-贝琪 她是在跟你说话吗?-对不起
- Becky was she talking to you? - I'm sorry.
开胃小菜来了
Hors d'oeuvres are now being served.
见见我妈妈的朋友 这是桃乐茜 索菲亚和萝丝
Meet my mother's friends. This is Dorothy Sophia and Rose.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
杰里米你和丽贝卡在哪里认识的?
Jeremy where did you and Rebecca meet?
我们是在巴黎的一家咖啡馆认识的
We met at a café in Paris.
没有位置了 所以我就坐在了..贝基身上
There weren't any tables left so I just sat... at Becky.
我们去到阳台去吃晚饭吧
Why don't we move out to the lanai for dinner.
-我给你带路 -我来帮你
- I'll show you the way. - Let me help you.
-谢谢 -贝基?
- Thank you. - Becky?
哦 好的
Oh. Yeah.
嗯 意大利面太棒了
Mmm. That fettuccini was sensational.
女士们 你们做的饭很棒
You ladies made a great meal.
你还在夸别人
As long as you're handin' out compliments
你还没夸我的衣服呢
you haven't said anything about my outfit.
这样可不好
That's not very nice.
我是想着为你好 所以我才什么都没说
I'm trying to be nice. That's why I didn't say anything.
你们都请坐 我去煮一壶热咖啡
You all get comfortable and I'll make a pot of hot coffee.
我真想倒进他裤子里
Which I'd like to pour down his pants.
你怎么能让他那样跟贝琪说话?
How can you let him talk to Becky that way?
桃乐茜是对的 我就没听过有人那样侮辱别人
Dorothy's right. I haven't heard anyone insult someone like that
自从拉尔斯·斯文森评价红毛埃里克
since Lars Svensson accused Erik the Red
红毛埃里克 挪威探险家
历史上他发现了格陵兰岛
是懦夫而且其实毛色泛黄
of being a coward and called him yellow.
那他不就成了橘色埃里克吗?
Wouldn't that make him Erik the Orange?
我可不想干涉贝基的私生活
I'm not about to meddle in Becky's personal life.
我以前犯过一次那样的错误
I made that mistake once before.
布兰琪 这不一样 他对她很刻薄
Blanche this is different. He is downright cruel to her.
如果丽贝卡不介意 那就不关我的事了
If Rebecca doesn't mind it it is none of my business.
她才认识他不久
She's only known him a short time.
我相信她很快就会恢复理智的
I'm sure she'll come to her senses before very long.
妈 你不用帮忙洗碗的
Ma you don't have to help with the dishes.
我听不下去了
- I couldn't listen to that anymore.
你是说杰里米那些粗鲁的话
- You mean Jeremy's rude remarks.
我是说丽贝卡说要嫁给那个混♥蛋♥
I mean Rebecca talking about marrying that jerk.
你是说丽贝卡和杰里米打算结婚吗?
Are you tellin' me Rebecca and Jeremy
are plannin' to get married?
是的 我无意中听到了他们的谈话
Yeah. I overheard them talking.
也许你听错了
Maybe you misunderstood.
拜托 我会听错?
Please. Me misunderstand?
我的膀胱可能会衰弱 我的视力可能会衰退
My bladder may be weak my eyesight may be failing
我的骨头可能很脆……
my bones may be brittle...
我明白你的意思 也许你最好再去问一下
I see your point. Maybe you better double-check.
丽贝卡 杰里米你们有什么想告诉我的吗?
Rebecca Jeremy is there something you would like to tell me?
-事实上是的 -拜托 贝基 我来说吧
- As a matter of fact yes. - Please Becky let me do it.
布兰琪 我想请你的女儿嫁给我
Blanche I'd like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage.
我只能带得动一部分 我的后腰不太利索
I'd take the rest of her but I've got a bad back.
杰里米 认真点
Jeremy be serious.
妈妈 杰里米向我求婚 我答应了
Mama Jeremy's asked me to marry him and I've said yes.
妈妈 你为我高兴吗?
You are happy for me Mama?
高兴吗?
Happy?
当然高兴 亲爱的!
Happy. Honey!
高兴可不足以形容我的心情
Happy isn't the word for it.
-我们要去看比赛了 -我不知道你会打棒球
- Well we're off to the game. - I didn't know you played baseball.
我们不玩了 我们要看一场比赛
We're not gonna play. We're gonna see a game.
妈妈说要开车送我们去看道奇队
Mama offered to drive us to see the Dodgers.
杰里米是个超级棒球迷
Jeremy's a big baseball fan.
贝琪比我还迷棒球 贝琪是个"大"人物
Becky's a bigger one. Becky's a bigger everything.
也没那么大 杰里米
Not everything Jeremy.
我们可不想错过什么
- Well we don't wanna miss anything.
我想给贝基买♥♥一顶道奇队的帽子
- I wanna buy Becky a Dodger cap
看看有多少人把她误认为汤米·拉索达
see how many people mistake her for Tommy Lasorda.
道奇队传奇教练
任职8年率队拿下世界大赛冠军
真是够了 忍♥不了了
That's it. That is it!
现在冷静下来 我们也会给你带一顶帽子回来
Now calm down. We'll bring you back a cap too.
我再也受不了了 我得说点什么
I can't take it anymore. I've gotta say something.
我知道这很让人心烦 但我们无能为力
I know how frustrating it is but there's nothing we can do.
是她女儿 这是她的选择
It's her daughter. It's her choice.
就像当初在圣奥拉夫
It's like something back in St. Olaf.
萝丝闭嘴吧 当我们中的任何一个人开始说两句
Rose stop. When any one of us makes an observation
我们听到的第一句话是"回到圣奥拉夫"
the first thing we hear is "Back in St. Olaf."
你有没有想过我们早就听累了
Did it occur to you we might be tired
"回到圣奥拉夫" "回到圣奥拉夫"
of "Back in St. Olaf " "Back in St. Olaf'?
啊不 我从没意识到
Gee no. I never realized.
-对不起 -哦 没关系
- I'm sorry. - Oh that's okay.
-回到那个叫…-萝丝!
- Back in that town whose name... - Rose!
我们需要用厨房♥
We need the kitchen.
-怎么回事?-和麦克拉肯摊牌
- What's going on? - A showdown with McCracken.
你老板要来?
Your boss is coming?
一周的罢♥工♥已经产生了效果
A week on strike has had its effect.
他想要谈判 我坚持要在我们的地盘上谈
He wants to negotiate. I insisted we do it on our turf.
来了 让他进来
That's him. Let him in.
我们准备入座了
I gotta prepare the table.
-你为什么这么做 索菲娅?-彰显我们的权力
- Why are you doing that Sophia? - It's a power move.
我们三个对一个 我还可以俯视他
- Three of us against one. - And I get to look down on him.
妈 麦克拉肯先生来了
Ma Mr. McCracken's here.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表