剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第五季 第一集
谢谢
Thanks.
姑娘们 我有个好主意要告诉你们
Oh, girls, let me tell you this wonderful idea I had.
当我还是个小女孩的时候 我妈妈告诉我
When I was a little girl, my mama told me my destiny.
她说"孔雀啊" 那是我的小名 孔雀
She said, "Peacock," that was my nickname, Peacock,
“你注定要做大事 ”
"You are destined for great things."
为什么叫孔雀?
Why Peacock?
因为我长得好看啊
Because I was so beautiful.
不管怎样 她说
Anyway, she said.
我觉得孔雀没那么漂亮 它们的脖子很细
I don't find peacock so beautiful. They've got skinny necks.
而且嗓门尖
And they shriek.
有啥关系 萝丝
It doesn't matter, Rose.
还攻击鸡
And they attack chickens.
我不关心鸡 萝丝
I don't care about chickens, Rose.
她又没叫我小鸡 叫我孔雀
She didn't call me Chicken. She called me Peacock.
你生气的时候脖子前伸 看起来更像只鸡
You look more like a chicken when you're angry. Your neck sticks out.
萝丝 我本来就很漂亮 这才是重点
Rose, it doesn't matter, I was beautiful. That was the point.
我简直美若天仙
I was breathtaking.
甚至比我现在还美到冒泡
Even more breathtaking than I am today.
我妈妈不止说我漂亮
But my beauty was not everything my mama said.
还说我的命运是注定要被很多男人追随的
My destiny was to be more than every man's passion.
她说我的命运注定是伟大的
She said my destiny was to be great.
她骗了你 好让你读完高中
She lied to you so you'd finish high school.
现在我知道我的命运是什么了 萝丝
Well now I know what my destiny is, Rose.
我要当小说家
I'm gonna be a novelist.
一个伟大的爱情小说家 这就是我的命运
A great romance novelist, that is my destiny.
我将成为一个伟大的南方作家
I shall become a great Southern writer
延续其他伟大南方作家的传统 比如..
carrying on the tradition of the other great Southern writers like, ah.
他们都太有名了 都不用说了
All those that are so famous they need not be mentioned.
姑娘们 一定会很刺♥激♥的
Oh, girls, it's gonna be so exciting.
我会大赚一笔
I am gonna make a fortune,
我甚至不需要用我的想象力
and I won't even have to use my imagination.
我的生活就是一部爱情小说
My life is a romance novel.
你的生活是一个体育页面
Your life is a sports page.
听这段 看看我能不能写得更好
Listen, tell me I can't do better than this in my sleep.
他抓住了她
He grabbed her.
她能感觉到他的手指压在她湿润的肌肤上
She could feel his fingers pressing into her moist flesh.
她的心怦怦直跳 她欲♥火♥焚身
Her heart was pounding. Her loins on fire.
他将她转过身去 撕扯开她的衣服
As he spun her around, her dress ripping open.
你知道我经历过多少次吗?
You know have many times I've experienced that?
你"下面"火烧火燎的?
Your loins have been on fire?
又意为腰部 里脊肉
是的
Yes.
她融化..
She melted --
这个词到底是指哪里?
Where exactly are your loins?
萝丝 没关系 听我说
Rose, it doesn't matter, just listen.
她融入了他的怀抱 被他身上迷人的兽♥性♥所倾倒
She melted into his arms, faint now with the animal musk of him.
我不知道人是有里脊的
I didn't people had loins.
我听说过猪里脊肉
I've heard of loin of pork.
对她来说 跟猪是一样的
In her case, the same thing.
桃乐茜 你想听听我的想法吗? 你不会相信的
Dorothy, you want to hear my idea? You won't believe it.
对不起 布兰琪 我不能
Sorry, Blanche, I can't.
怎么了 桃乐茜?
What's the matter, Dorothy?
我不知道该怎么办了
Oh, I don't know what to do, I just don't know.
我站在全班同学面前 说不出话来
I was in front of the class and I couldn't talk.
我累得说不出话来
I was too tired to talk.
说了他们也不会听
Not that they would have listened.
他们正忙着闻他们从
They were too busy sniffing the Whiteout
打字课上偷来的涂改液
they'd stolen from typing class.
我不得不提前下课
I had to excuse them early.
我是说 我的症状就是流感
I mean, I just cannot get rid of this flu.
而且情况越来越糟 没有好转
And it keeps getting worse, not better.
但现在已经几个月过去了
But it's been months now.
也许不是流感 流感不会持续那么久
Maybe it's not the flu. Flu doesn't last that long.
你应该回去找雷蒙德医生
You ought to go back to Dr. Raymond.
去过了布兰琪 他说我很好
I did, Blanche. He said I'm fine.
去找其他医生呢?
Get a second opinion.
她去找了施莱辛格医生
She did, she went to Dr. Schlesinger.
好吧 那你就没事了 你想听听我的想法吗?
Well, then, you are fine. Now, you want to hear my idea?
她不好 布兰琪 看看她
She is not fine, Blanche. Look at her.
我没说她看起来很好 我说她没事
I didn't say she looks fine. I said she was fine.
她看起来糟透了
She looks like hell.
谢谢你 布兰琪
Thank you, Blanche.
你知道吗 在我的小说里 我的女主角也会生病
Oh, you know, I think in my novel, my heroine will be sick.
病入膏肓 但被一位医生从死亡中挽救了回来
Tragically sick, but snatched back from death
他有着农民的双手和诗人的灵魂
by a doctor with the hands of a peasant and the soul of a poet.
天啊 我出口成章了 快来个人记下来
Oh, my God, I'm writing already. Somebody take this down.
她在说什么?
What is she talking about?
别管她了 桃乐茜 你得去看别的医生
Forget her, Dorothy, you've gotta see another doctor.
雷蒙德不是专家
Raymond is not a specialist.
是啊 但我需要什么样的专家呢?
Yeah, but what kind of specialist do I need?
那就给雷蒙德医生打电♥话♥ 他会给你推荐的
Well, just call up Dr. Raymond and ask him. He'll refer you.
你必须这么做 亲爱的 你的病越来越重了
You have to, honey. You're getting sicker and sicker.
就像我的女主角一样 病得越来越重
Just like my heroine, sicker and sicker.
当然 我的女主角长得不像你
Though, of course, my heroine doesn't look like you.
这是言情小说 不是科幻小说
This is a romantic novel, not science fiction.
等我感觉好些了提醒我下 把她揍得屁滚尿流
Remind me when I feel better to kick the crap out of her.
抱歉让你久等了 罗琳
Sorry to keep you waiting, Lorraine,
有些事我需要去处理
but there was something I had to take care of.
不 我不是罗琳
No, I'm not Lorraine.
你不是罗琳·马斯兰斯基?
You're not Lorraine Maslansky?
不
No.
真的吗 我这里有她的病历
Really, because I have her chart here.
把钱包给我 我查一下驾照
Hand me my purse, I'll check my driver's license.
抱歉 那你一定是桃乐茜
I'm sorry, then you must be oh, Dorothy.
好吧 当然 你是桃乐茜 对的
Right, of course, okay, we have Dorothy here. Right.
抱歉让你久等了 桃乐茜
Sorry to keep you waiting, Dorothy,
但有些事我得去处理
but there was something I had to take care of.
哦 没关系
Oh, that's all right.
一个非常有名的人 非常非常有名
A famous person, very, very famous.
但我不能告诉你是谁
But I can't tell you who it is.
你知道的 我们要有原则
Ethics, you know, we have to be quite careful about that.
如果咱们玩你画我猜 我会画一个皇冠
But if this was Win, Lose or Draw, I'd draw a crown.
什么?
What?
这是个暗示
That was a hint.
-你有结果了吗? -当然
Oh, oh, do you have my test results? Sure do.
-然后呢? -一个国王 就这样
And? A king, but that's it.
没有线索了 我嘴很严的
No more clues, my lips are sealed.
哦 别这样 别这样 想想看
Oh, come on, come on, think about it.
我不在乎是谁 可能是英国国王
I don't care who it is. I mean, it could be the king of England.
我也不在乎
I don't care.
不 英格兰没有国王 是沙特阿♥拉♥伯哦
No, no, England doesn't have a king. Try Saudi Arabia.
我满脑子想的都是我的检查结果
Look, all I can think about are my test results
还有怎么把这东西扣上
and how to keep this gown closed.
好吧 别担心 你不会需要它的
Well, don't worry about it. You won't be needing it.
桃乐茜 穿上衣服 你没事的
Dorothy, get dressed, you're fine.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
我们做了所有的检查 都很正常
We've run every test known to man. They're all normal.
你可以穿好衣服回家 享受你的生活
You can get dressed, go home, enjoy your life.
史蒂文斯医生 我一直都很健康
Well that, Dr. Stevens, I was always healthy,
然后我得了流感
and then I came down with this flu.
一直好不了 我已经病了五个月了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表