剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Oh, no. I couldn't.
我还有其他要担负的责任
I have responsibilities.
萝丝 你就没做过什么疯狂冲动的事吗?
Rose, haven't you ever done anything
just wild and crazy and impetuous?
没啊 我可是来自圣奥拉夫
No. I'm from St. Olaf.
我们15岁的时候就得签保证书
We're forced to sign a pledge when we're 15
不会做这些冲动的事
that we won't do any of those things.
它可以防止人们把房♥子涂成愚蠢的颜色
It keeps people from painting their houses silly colors.
我不知道该怎么办 睡觉时再考虑吧
I don't know what to do. I'm gonna have to sleep on it.
睡觉 男人 性生活
"Sleep on it." Men. Sex.
我天天听你们的性生活问题
I listen to your sexual problems.
怎么没人关心我的性生活问题
How about my sexual problems?
你的性生活问题是什么?
What is your sexual problem?
问题是我都没有性生活
I don't get any.
我在杂♥志♥上读到
And I read in a magazine
女性在83岁时是性生活的黄金时期
where a woman is at her sexual peak at 83.
索菲亚 我也读过那篇文章 是33岁
Sophia, I read that same article. It was 33.
真的吗?
Really?
那我最近的感觉..
Then all those feelings I've been having lately
一定是结肠炎了
must be colitis.
抱歉打扰了 晚安 各位
Sorry I interrupted. Good night.
他们在这 桃乐茜 文森佐的新工作团队
Here they are, Dorothy. Vincenzo's new work crew.
看起来像一群《魔茧》的演员
Looks like the road company of Cocoon.
1985年喜剧科幻片
主演是一群老年人
放尊重点 他们都是各自领域的大♥师♥
Have a little respect. These are all masters of their crafts.
嗨 这些老人是谁?
Hi, girls. Who are these old men?
家族音乐组合
萝丝 奥斯蒙德兄弟
The Osmond Brothers, Rose.
唐尼单飞后 他们可过得不太好
The years without Donny have not been kind to them.
这些是文森佐的朋友
- These are Vincenzo's friends.
哦 对了 我忘记了
- Oh, that's right. I forgot.
我最近心事重重
I've had so much on my mind lately.
你决定如何处理和阿尔的关系?
Have you decided what to do about Al?
不 我还是和以前一样困惑
No. I'm just as confused as ever.
文森佐认为他有办法解决你的问题
Vincenzo thinks he has a solution to your problem.
真的吗?给我翻译一下 索菲亚
Really? Well, translate for me, Sophia.
我有点生疏了 但我记得他是这么说的
Well, I'm a little bit rusty, but I think he said,
想象一下:1939年的西西里岛
"Picture it: Sicily 1939.
“战争开始了
"The war is on.
“一位有前途的年轻建筑师收到了工作邀请
"A promising young architect is offered a job
希望他负责在梵蒂冈新建厢房♥的工程”
to spearhead construction of a new wing at the Vatican."
等等妈 你说你的意大利语生疏了
Wait, Ma. You say your Italian is rusty,
但你知道"负责"这个词吗?
but you know the word for "spearhead"?
这是我弟弟小时候的小名
It was my brother's nickname for a while as a child.
总之
Anyway,
这个年轻人很纠结
the young man is torn.
乘火车去罗马意味着要冒着被炸♥弹♥袭击的危险
Taking the train to Rome means running the risk of enemy bombs.
但待在家里就意味着错过了创造历史的机会!
But staying home means passing up a chance to make history!
他确实在这几个字里包含了很多意思
He certainly packs a lot of meaning into a few words.
闭嘴!
Aw, shut up!
最后 他选择了留在家里
In the end, he chooses safety.
半个世纪后 他仍然对这个决定感到后悔
It's a decision he still regrets half a century later.
他的结论是:
His conclusion:
没有冒险的生活就不是生活
Life without risk is no life at all.
索菲亚 告诉文森佐这是个很棒的故事
Sophia, tell Vincenzo that's a wonderful story.
告诉他 是他帮我做了人生中最重要的决定
Tell him he helped me make the most
important decision of my life.
我要打电♥话♥给阿尔 告诉他
I'm gonna call Al and tell him
我要和他一起航海环游世界
I'll sail around the world with him.
索菲亚 文森佐真的说了那些话吗?
Sophia, did Vincenzo really say all that?
当然没有了
Of course not.
他是个木匠 我是个哲学家
He's a carpenter. I'm a philosopher.
他说他希望所有人都离开车♥库♥
He said he wants everyone out of the
直到工作完成
garage until the work is completed.
但是为什么呢?
But why?
因为对一个有白内障的老头来说
Because to an old guy with cataracts,
你们俩就像瑞典空姐
you two look like Swedish stewardesses.
老年人可以玩很多残酷的笑话
Old age can play a lot of cruel jokes.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢你们把我丢在停车场
Thanks for leaving me in the parking lot.
大晚上在码头附近
It's not like unsavory, swarthy characters
完全都没有可疑的人呢
hang around the docks by night.
妈 这里没有那样的人
Oh, Ma, there's nobody here like that.
我知道 但我后来想
I know, but I gave it a minute.
要是有的话 周六约会就可以给你安排上了
I thought I'd line something up for you for sayurday.
喂姑娘们 欢迎欢迎
Ahoy, girls. Welcome aboard.
你一定很兴奋吧!
You must be so excited!
哦 当然 我来拿点香槟
Oh, I sure am. Grab some champagne.
我要去找阿尔 我还没见到他 我想说声谢谢
I'm gonna find Al. I haven't seen him. I want to say thanks.
-我喜欢香槟-我也是
- I love champagne. - Me, too.
唯一的问题是 喝了几杯之后
The only problem is, after a few glasses,
见到谁我就会亲谁
I'll kiss any man in sight.
有人落水了!
Man overboard!
那只是巧合 桃乐茜
That was just a coincidence, Dorothy.
阿尔 我一直在到处找你
Hey, Al. I've been looking all over for you.
真的吗?我一直都在这里没动啊
Really? I don't think I've moved from this spot.
有些事我必须告诉你
There's something I have to tell you.
噢 阿尔 我有话想先说
Oh, please, Al. There's something I want to say first.
我想让你知道 我对这次旅行感到非常兴奋
I want you to know that I am so excited about going on this trip.
我很高兴你选择我和你一起去冒险
And I'm so happy that you chose me for this adventure.
我爱你 艾尔 我准备好和你去任何地方
I love you, Al, and I'm ready to go anywhere with you.
北极星可以成为我们的向导
And the North Star can be our guide.
我也爱你 露丝 但那不是北极星
I love you, too, Rose, but that's not the North Star.
那是西班牙广播电台的发射塔
That's the tower of the all-Spanish radio station.
那比星星可靠多了
Fine. Much more reliable.
而且它不会在白天消失
And it doesn't disappear in the daylight.
萝丝 我想我要吐了
Rose, I think I'm gonna puke.
这只是个小玩笑 阿尔
It was just a little joke, Al.
你开玩笑我都会笑的
I laugh at all yours.
不 我是说真的 我晕船
No, I'm serious. I'm seasick.
你是认真的?我们还没出航呢
You mean it? We're still docked.
我不能航海环游世界
I can't sail around the world.
我想我没有冒险精神 我很抱歉
I guess there's no adventure in me. I'm sorry.
好吧 不用抱歉
Well, don't be sorry.
看看你现在做的事…
Look what you were about to do...
我们俩在做的事
what we were both about to do.
我们可是在船上
We got on the ship.
大多数人甚至从未离开过海岸
Most people never even leave shore.
-你真这么想? -当然
- You mean that? - Of course I do.
你和我还有很多冒险的机会
You and I still have a lot of adventures left in us,
很多事情我们都没有尝试过
so many things we haven't tried.
你去过迪斯尼乐园的太空山吗?
Have you ever been to Space Mountain at Disney World?
想象一下 艾尔
Imagine it, Al.
我们像火箭一样上上下下 转啊转啊转
We'd go rocketing up and down, and turn and turn and turn.
然后 急速下降 再下降
Then, zoom, plummet right back down.
然后…
And...
或者我们可以只是逛逛 和高飞拍张照片
Or we could walk around and get our picture taken with Goofy.
嗨 姑娘们 我看起来怎么样?
Hi, girls. How do I look?
你打扮得这么漂亮要去哪里?
Where are you going all dolled up?
阿尔和我要去野餐 听交响乐
Al and I are taking a picnic to hear the philharmonic.
我不知道阿尔是个音乐爱好者
I didn't know Al was a music lover.
他不是 他只是想了解下
He isn't. He likes to see what picnic
这个季节什么野餐肉很受欢迎
meats are popular this season.
文森佐说他完成了他想让我们看看
Vincenzo says he's finished. He wants us to take a look.
好的
Fine.
-我不相信 -这太糟糕了
- I don't believe it. - This is terrible.
我承认 这是有点单调 但有一些植物和漂亮的…
I'll admit, it's a little drab, but with some plants and nice...
这是车♥库♥ 你个笨蛋!
It's a garage, you twit!
妈 这是怎么回事?
Ma, how did this happen?
文森佐...
Vincenzo...
索菲亚……
Sophia...
这是一个小小的误会
It was a slight misunderstanding.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表