剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I figured with those terrible bags, you needed the rest.
桃乐茜总是这个样子
Dorothy always looks like that.
而且 想要把眼袋消下去
Besides, it would take a lot more than rest
光休息可不够
to get rid of those babies.
不如你们都拿枪打死我吧
Why don't you all take turns hitting me with a two-by-four?
对不起 我不是故意要惹麻烦的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
我觉得玛格丽特吸了太多清洁剂了
I think Marguerite's been inhaling a little too much Pine-Sol.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你今天早上不是说
Weren't you just saying this morning
你最近睡眠好多了吗
how much better you're sleeping lately?
没错 你说你好几年没睡得这么好了
That's right, you said you hadn't slept so well in years.
跟这块石头没有关系
It has nothing to do with this rock.
我和你一样喜欢玛格丽特
Look, I like Marguerite as much as you do,
但是她来了一个星期了 工作也做得不太好
but she's been here a week and she is not doing a very good job.
我觉得她做得很棒
I think she's doing a terrific job.
自从她给了我那药水
Why, ever since she gave me that potion,
诺曼一直缠着我
Norman's been on me like white on rice.
我是说.. 缠着你?
I'm talking about White on rice?
可能她没好好做家务
All right, maybe she's lax on the housework.
她不只是不好好做
She is more than a little lax.
她经常迟到 打碎了很多玻璃杯
She's habitually late, she's broken a number of glasses
我还没来得及看《人物》杂♥志♥ 她就把它扔了
and she threw out People Magazine before I could read it.
自从玛格丽特在这里工作以来
Look at all the wonderful things that have happened
也发生过很多好事啊
since Marguerite started working here.
布兰琪和诺曼约会
Blanche is dating Norman,
你现在睡眠质量要好很多
you're sleeping better than you have in years
桑迪·邓肯终于回归了
and Sandy Duncan is finally back on TV.
70年代电视明星
曾因视神经肿瘤一度离开该行业
我觉得我们应该和她谈谈
I think we should have a little talk with her.
你认识桑迪·邓肯?
You know Sandy Duncan?
看 玛格丽特没有扔杂♥志♥呢
Look, Marguerite didn't throw out People.
正好
Oh, good.
早啊萝丝
- Morning, Rose.
桃乐茜
- Hi, Dorothy.
你为什么在打扫厨房♥ 这是玛格丽特的工作啊
Why are you cleaning the kitchen? This is Marguerite's job.
我知道你要说什么 但是我和玛格丽特
I know exactly what you're going to say, but I talked to Marguerite
通过电♥话♥了 她迟到的理由很合理
on the phone and she has a good excuse for being late.
是因为什么?
Fine, what is it?
她得去帮一个侏儒从下巴上拔一根毛
She had to go pluck a hair from the chin of a dwarf.
而你却相信了那个俗烂借口
And you fell for that old excuse.
- 你们两个看见玛格丽特了吗? -她还没到
Has either of you girls seen Marguerite? - She's not here yet.
你看看这个
- I wished you'd look at this.
她用熨斗的时候把我的扣子熔了
She melted my buttons with the iron.
这衣服现在都不能正常解开了
Now I'll never be able to open my blouse again.
真是人类历史上黑暗的一天
It's a dark day in the history of mankind.
我们最好再和玛格丽特谈谈
Maybe we'd better have another talk with Marguerite.
我觉得我们谈得够多了
Look, I think we've had enough talks.
我们该做点什么了
It's time we did something about this.
桃乐茜 你不会觉得我们该炒了她吧
Oh, Dorothy, you don't think we ought to fire her.
玛格丽特是个好人
Look, Marguerite is a lovely person.
她只是不能胜任这份工作
She just cannot do the job.
我不想承认 但是你是对的
I hate to admit it, but you're right.
在圣奥拉夫也遇到过类似的情况
We had a similar situation back in St.Olaf, with
小学老师甘德森夫人
Mrs.Gunderson, our grade school teacher.
她是见过的最好的人
Oh, she was the nicest woman you'd ever want to meet,
但是过去了这么些年 她脑子不太好使了
but as the years went by, she got her facts a little confused.
在生物课上 她告诉孩子们
In biology class she started telling kids
人体是由8%的果汁组成的
Human body was made of 8% ovaltine.
我们学习一战的时候
While we were studying WWI,
她告诉我们芥子气
she told us mustard gas was something you got
是吃了太多热狗才有的
from eating too many hot dogs.
这就是为什么直到今天在圣奥拉夫
That's why to this day in St.Olaf,
人人都用薄面包煎蛋卷来庆祝7月4日
everyone celebrates the 4th of July with a thin omelet on a bun.
我们炒了玛格丽特之后
What do you say after we fire Marguerite,
咱俩出钱给萝丝做个CT怎么样
we each chip in and get Rose a CAT scan.
萝丝 你说这些有重点吗
Rose, is there a point to your story?
当然有重点了
Well, of course there's a point to it.
甘德森太太是个很好的人
Mrs.Gunderson was a really sweet woman
但她不能再做这份工作了
but she just couldn't do the job anymore.
那就这么定了
Then it's settled.
我们解雇玛格丽特
We fire Marguerite.
我们不能等几天?
Couldn't we wait just a few more days?
我想诺曼会邀请我参加
I think Norman's going to invite me
《杜鲁门总统传》的首映礼
to the premiere of Give 'em Hell, Harry!
1975年电影
关于哈里·杜鲁门总统的一人秀
由马尔卡希神父主演
Starring Mr.Father Mulcahy from MASH.
这和玛格丽特有什么关系
What does that have to do with Marguerite?
是她的魔药让我们走到了一起
It was her potion that brought us together.
布兰琪 你还以为玛格丽特
Blanche, you still think that Marguerite
真的有某种神秘力量吗
has some kind of mystical powers?
行吧 行吧
Oh, well, all right.
我想我只是在犯傻
I guess I'm just being silly.
快炒了她 桃乐茜
Okay, go ahead and fire her, Dorothy.
为什么要由我来炒她
Why should I be the one to fire her?
你是最刻薄的
You're the meanest.
布兰琪 才不是呢
Blanche, that's not true.
她只是看起来是最刻薄的
Dorothy just looks the meanest.
我们一起雇的玛格丽特 那就一起炒了她
We hired Marguerite together, we fire her together.
谢谢 萝丝
Thank you, Rose.
另外 你看起来是最蠢的
And by the way, you look the dumbest.
早啊各位
Morning, everyone.
玛格丽特 我感觉糟透了
Oh, Marguerite, I feel so terrible.
她怎么了
- What's the matter with her?
她有点不开心
- She's a little upset.
她刚发现吉恩·沙利特是特意留那个发型的
She just found out Gene Shalit wants his hair to look that way.
发型凌乱蓬松
对不起我迟到了 但我得走了
I'm sorry I'm late, but I had to go
去市区买♥♥些特殊的草药
downtown to get some special herbs.
我要给布兰琪再弄点春♥药♥
I'm throwing together another little aphrodisiac for Blanche.
我得走了
I better get to my work.
我们现在不能炒了她 她在给我做春♥药♥呢
Girls, we can't fire her now, she's making me an aphrodisiac!
你就跟别人一样 多喝点伏特加穿黑底裤就行了
Use vodka and black underwear like everyone else!
在我还有勇气说这事的时候能赶紧了结了吗
Can we just get this over before I lose my nerve?
我不想打断你的工作 但我们得和你谈谈
I hate to interrupt your work, but we have to talk to you.
我只是想让你知道
I just want you to know that
《生活真♥相♥》里我最喜欢的是图蒂
Tootie is my favorite on The Facts of Life.
1979–1988家庭喜剧电视剧
图蒂是其中一名黑人少女角色
你们要解雇我 是吗
You're firing me, aren't you?
玛格丽特 我们对你的评价很高
Marguerite, we think very highly of you as a person,
但我们得让你走了
but we're going to have to let you go.
我们只是觉得你不适合这份工作
We we just don't feel you're right for this job.
你雇我的时候可不是这么说的
But you certainly did when you hired me.
玛格丽特 你被解雇了
Marguerite, you're fired!
萝丝 我们都已经说完了 亲爱的
Rose, we just did that part, honey.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不太擅长这种事
I'm not very good at this sort of thing.
当然 我们会付你这周整周的钱
Of course, we'll pay you for the rest of the week.
玛格丽特 我希望你能理解
Oh, Marguerite, I hope you understand.
我从来没有被炒鱿鱼过
I've never been fired from any job.
我们真的很抱歉
We're really awfully sorry.
你们应该抱歉
Well, you should be,
因为我觉得你们犯了一个很大的错
because I think you're making a very big mistake.
她看起来很不高兴
- She seemed pretty upset.
我们刚炒了她啊
- We just fired her.
你觉得她说"我们犯了个大错"是什么意思
What do you think she meant, "we're making a big mistake?"
她的意思是说她丢了工作很不高兴
She meant that she's unhappy that she lost her job.
或者她会炸掉我们的厨房♥
Or that she's going to blow up our kitchen.
打得好 特蕾西
Nice hit, Tracy.
你为什么不往席勒家的院子里扔一个呢
Now, why don't you throw one into the Schiller's yard?
这是我这辈子最糟糕的一天
This has been the worst day of my life.
亲爱的 发生什么事了
Honey, what happened to you?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表