剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我知道了不起先生的超级英雄法则
I know Mister Terrific's superhero code.
他抱女孩从不失手
He'd never drop a girl.
我很高兴这次宣传奏效了
I'm glad the publicity stunt worked,
我也很高兴你能回来工作
and I could not be happier that you got your job back.
弗雷迪马上就来 我们有很多值得庆祝的事情
Freddy'll be here. We've got a lot to celebrate.
是的 我还是了不起先生 他还是警♥察♥先生
Yes. I'm still Mister Terrific, and he's still Mr. Policeman.
我再也睡不着了
I cannot sleep anymore.
我躺在那里等着当局来抓我
I lie there waiting for the authorities to catch up with me.
我听到的每一个警笛声都是冲着我来的
Every siren I hear is for me.
坚持不懈的侦探在我的窗外徘徊
Every footstep outside my window
belongs to that obsessive detective
他不找到我是不会罢休的!
who will not rest until he tracks me down!
布兰琪 别胡说八道了
Blanche, you are being ridiculous.
哦 感谢上帝!我再也无法忍♥受自己了 带我走
Oh, thank God! I can't live with myself anymore. Take me.
-布兰琪!-桃乐茜 拜托我知道最好的结果是什么
- Blanche! - Dorothy, please. I know what's best.
给我戴上手铐吧 床在这边
Just slap the handcuffs on me. The bed's this way.
你知道有趣的是什么吗?
You know what's funny?
我今天应该是邮差先生
I was supposed to be Mr. Mailman today.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表