剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我的闹钟没有响 导致我上班迟到了
First, my alarm didn't go off so I was late to work.
然后我在路上爆胎了
Then I had a flat tire on the way.
等我到了那 我的手被门夹住了
When I finally got there, I smashed my hand in the door.
我真想钻被窝里
Oh, I feel like crawling under the covers
吃盒装的奶酪
and eating Velveeta right out of the box.
我听说B.B.King弹烦了布鲁斯的时候
I hear B.B.King does that
美国歌♥手、吉他演奏家、布鲁斯领域之王
就是这么干的
when he's tired of singing the blues.
亲爱的 快坐下
Honey, why don't you sit down.
我给你倒点柠檬汁
I'll give you some lemonade.
谢谢 桃乐茜
Thanks, Dorothy.
这里发生了一些奇怪的事 桃乐茜
Something weird is going on around here, Dorothy.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
你只是有点运气不好
You're just having a little bad luck.
你真以为是这样吗
Do you really think that's all it is?
当然了
Of course.
好吧 你可能是对的
Well, maybe you're right.
-需要帮忙吗 -离我远点 扫把星
- Need any help? - Get away from me, you jinx.
我是说 不用了 谢谢萝丝
I mean I mean, no thank you, Rose.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们都不知道发生了什么
Girls, you'll never guess what happened.
诺曼离开我去找了个胖女人
Norman threw me over for a fat woman.
布兰琪 很抱歉
- Oh, Blanche, I'm sorry.
谢谢 萝丝 但是桃乐茜才是该道歉的 这是她的错
- Thank you, Rose, but Dorothy ought to be sorry, it's all her fault.
-什么 我♥干♥什么了 - 是你让我们炒了玛格丽特
- What? What did I do? - You made us fire Marguerite.
现在她诅咒我们了
- Now she's put a curse on us.
可拉倒吧
- Come on now.
你只是太难过了
You're just upset.
所以才开始胡说八道了
You're talking nonsense.
对我来说很能理解的啊
It makes perfect sense to me.
就此打住
I rest my case.
你不得不承认已经发生了离奇的事情
Come on, you have to admit terrible things have been happening
因为我们炒了玛格丽特
since we fired Marguerite.
我们的水管坏了 冰箱也坏了
Our plumbing went bad, the refrigerator broke down.
车子也出故障了
We've all had car trouble.
你一刻也没合眼
You haven't slept a wink,
现在布兰琪的男朋友为了一个肥猪甩了她
and now Blanche's boyfriend's dumped her for a porker.
玛格丽特说我们解雇她是犯了一个大错
Marguerite said we were making a big mistake
她是对的
when we fired her - and she was right.
我才不要听这些
- I am not listening to this.
你最好听我说 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
You better listen, 'cause we're in big trouble here.
现在我们该怎么办
Now, what are we gonna do?
我觉得我们应该让玛格丽特解除诅咒
I think we should get Marguerite to take off the curse.
也许我们该问问她想不想回来工作
Maybe we should ask her if she wants her job back.
这主意好
That's a great idea.
我现在给她打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call her now.
等一下
Wait, wait a minute.
先别着急打呢
Nobody is calling anybody.
你们先不要这么着急忙慌的
Now, look, this whole thing has gotten way out of hand.
首先压根没有所谓的诅咒
First of all there is no such thing as a curse.
我们是运气不太好 但是这就是生活啊
No! All right, we've had a little bad luck, but, ladies, that's life.
我是说 你仔细回想下
I mean, when you look at it,
真的发生过什么不寻常的事吗
has anything that out of the ordinary really happened?
这儿不是橙碗赛场是吧
This isn't the Orange Bowl, is it?
但愿玛格丽特喜欢香槟
Gee, I hope Marguerite likes champagne.
你不觉得我们可能有点太过了吗
Don't you think we may be going a little overboard with this?
桃乐茜 记得那个乌鸦人吗
Dorothy, remember the crow man.
我们有鱼子酱来配这瓶香槟吗
Do we have any caviar to go with this champagne?
这肯定是 姐♥妹♥们♥ 我好害怕
Oh, that must be Oh, girls, I'm scared.
深呼吸 镇静点
Now, now, just take a deep breath and relax.
没什么好怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
好吧 桃乐茜去开门
- Okay, Dorothy, get the door.
去啊
Go on.
玛格丽特 能再见到你可真好
Oh, Marguerite, how lovely to see you again.
快请进
Please come in.
女士们好
- Hello, ladies.
欢迎回来 玛格丽特
- Welcome back, Marguerite.
快请坐下吧 舒服一点
Why don't you sit down and make yourself comfortable.
我有点受惊了
I must say I was a little bit surprised
你们会给我打电♥话♥让我回来
when you called me to give me back my job.
这就是我想说..
That's why I wanted to explain
没什么好说的
There's nothing to explain.
只是个愚蠢的错误
It was all a silly mistake.
香槟
- Champagne.
谢谢
- Uh, thank you.
- 女士们 -这些是给你的
- Ladies - These are for you.
这真的很不错 但是
Ladies, this is all very nice, but, please,
有些话我必须要说
there's something I must say.
当初你们解雇我的时候..
You see, when you fired me..
噢 我们别深究这个了
Oh, now, we don't have to go into that.
我们给你准备了个小礼物
Here, a little gift from us to you.
真好啊
Well Well, isn't that nice?
一个头冠?
A tiara?
是你让我给我自己买♥♥的
Well, you said to get something I'd buy for myself.
我一直想要个头冠
You see, I've always wanted a tiara.
从我小时候在圣奥拉夫的时候就想要了
Ever since I was a little girl back in St.Olaf.
每年我都会吹生日蜡烛许愿一个头冠
Every year I'd blow out my birthday candles and wish for one.
但是每年我都得到一双新雕刻的木鞋
And every year I'd get a freshly-carved pair of wooden shoes.
除了有一年 那时在大萧条的时候
Except for one year, during the Depression
我得到了一块煤
when I just got a block of coal,
但我把它雕成了一双高帮鞋
which I carved into a pair of high-top Keds.
你可以对她做任何事 只要别伤害我们
You can do anything you want to her, just don't hurt us.
来 玛格丽特
Here, Marguerite.
我帮你把它戴上
Let me put this on for you.
天哪 真的太好看了
Oh, my! You look stunning.
她看起来是不是很漂亮
Doesn't she just look stunning?
索菲亚 你怎么在这
Sophia! What are you doing here?
我住这啊 还记得吗
I live here, remember?
这是什么 美国黑人小姐大赛吗
What is this, the Miss Black America contest?
玛格丽特 想让你见见我妈妈
Marguerite, I'd like you to meet my mother.
这是索菲亚·佩特里洛
This is my mother, Sophia Petrillo.
妈 这位是玛格丽特
Ma, this is Marguerite.
很高兴认识你
Oh, I'm pleased to meet you.
来一起坐吧
Won't you join us?
给我倒点香槟
Yeah, and pour me some of that champagne.
我不知道我还能不能撑到新年
I never know if I'm gonna make it to New Year's.
我们在庆祝什么
So, what are we celebrating?
至上组合又重组了吗?
Did The Supremes get back together?
60年代美国流行乐坛盛极一时的女子组合
组合中3位均为黑人女性
妈 我觉得你应该去躺下
Ma, you know, I really think you should go and lie down.
你看起来很累
You look exhausted.
我都80了
Hey, I'm 80.
我睡觉的时候就这个样子好吗
I look like this in the middle of a dead sleep.
你是怎么出名的
- So, what's your claim to fame?
我是管家
- I'm the housekeeper.
是吗 你总是戴着头冠去打扫厕所吗
Yeah? You always wear a tiara to clean the toilet?
妈 能到厨房♥来一下吗
Ma, could I see you in the kitchen?
嘿 慢点 我又不是橡皮泥做的
Hey, take it easy! I'm not Gumby!
1956–1969橡皮泥粘土动画片
怎么了
What's going on?
妈 我希望你对玛格丽特好一些
Ma, I want you to be especially nice to Marguerite.
拜托 桃乐茜 我又不是在山洞里长大的
Please, Dorothy, I wasn't brought up in a cave.
噢不对 我就是在山洞里长大的
Actually, I was brought up in a cave.
妈 我认真的
Listen, Ma, I am serious.
你不能让她动一根手指头
You are not to ask her to lift a finger.
如果你需要什么
And if there's anything you need,
你告诉我或者她们俩
you let me or one of the girls know.
让我捋明白了
Let me get this straight.
-她是管家 是吧 -对
- She's the housekeeper, right? - Right.
-她不能动一根手指头 -对
- She's not to lift a finger? - Right.
-有什么需要做的 你来做 是吗 -对
-Anything needs to be done, you take care of it? -Right.
-你干什么去啊妈 -去找个管家的工作
-Where are you going, Ma? -To get a job as a housekeeper.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表