剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第六季 第一集
早啊妈
Mornin', Ma.
你感觉怎么样?
How you feeling?
不确定 我们昨晚吃了什么?
I'm not sure. What did we have for dinner last night?
墨西哥菜
Mexican.
哦 那没事
Oh, then I'm okay.
嗨 姑娘们
Hi, girls.
猜猜我要去哪
Guess where I'm going.
北部的疗养院?
A sanitarium up north?
我要参加美国老年体育精英赛
I'm gonna enter the US Senior Sports Classic.
我会赢的
And I'm gonna win.
我不知道你滑得那么好
I had no idea that you could skate that well.
我年轻的时候
Oh, when I was young,
我父母让我参加美国队训练
my folks had me train for the US team.
奥组委来到圣奥拉夫的那天
Oh, the day the Olympic Committee came to St. Olaf,
我太紧张了 穿错了别人的冰鞋
I was so nervous I put my skates on the wrong feet.
哦
Oh.
桑娅·亨德芬肯的
Sonya Henderfinken's.
-早上好 姐♥妹♥们♥ -早上好 亲爱的
Morning, all. Morning, honey.
萝丝 我的天哪
Rose, for God's sake,
你看起来像大号♥的精灵
you look like a giant elf.
我能借来穿穿吗?
Can I borrow that sometime?
哦 布兰琪 贝基什么时候来?
Oh, Blanche, when is Becky coming?
我想确保妈妈的东西都搬进我房♥间了
I wanna make sure that Ma is all moved into my room.
我十点半去接她
I'm pickin' her up at 10:30.
为什么只要有人来
How come when company comes,
我就要和桃乐茜睡一起?
I always have to sleep with Dorothy?
为什么我总是受罪?
How come I always get the short stick?
因为你个头小啊
It's because you are the short stick.
把它放下
Put that down.
为什么?
Why?
既然你跟我睡一起
Since you're sleeping with me,
贝基走之前就不要再喝了
no more liquid till Becky leaves.
我真的很期待贝基的到来
You know, I'm really looking forward to Becky's visit,
而且她的身子需要照顾
even though she is in a delicate condition.
是啊 怀孕了还单身 多好啊
Yeah, knocked up and single. How dainty.
不 我觉得很好
No, I think it's great
她独自生下这个孩子真的太有勇气了
that she's brave enough to have that baby by herself.
你还有脸说 最早是你大着肚子还单身
Look who's talking, the president of knocked up and single.
至少桃乐茜的怀孕是个意外
At least Dorothy's pregnancy was an accident.
我女儿是故意怀上的
My daughter did it on purpose.
去了精♥子♥库
And went to a sperm bank.
精♥子♥库哎
A sperm bank.
只要想到精♥子♥库有精♥子♥
Just the very idea of a bank having sperm.
至少政♥府♥不需要救助他们
At least the government didn't have to bail them out.
我要去报名了 祝我好运吧
Well, I'm off to sign up. Wish me luck.
我觉得你能参加真是太好了
I think it's wonderful that you're taking part
去老年体育精英赛
in the Senior Sports Classic.
15年后我也可以试试 等我有资格的时候
You know, I might try entering it myself in 15 years, when I'm eligible.
如果有适合我的比赛的话
If I can come up with an event.
雪橇是唯一能让你平躺的比赛了
The luge is the only one where you get to lie on your back.
萝丝 你还好吗?
Rose, are you all right?
是的
Yes.
尼尼维尼先生 我的滑冰教练
Oh, Mr. Ninervini, my ice-skating coach,
他说我应该负重来加强我脚踝的力量
said I should wear weights to strengthen my ankles.
好了 我要去杂货店了
Well, I'm off to the grocery.
要我给你带点什么吗?
Can I bring you anything?
你就只能走这么快吗?
Is that as fast as you can go?
是的
Yes.
不要买♥♥奶制品
Don't get any dairy.
萝丝 别取笑老人了
Rose, don't make fun of old people.
我在负重锻炼脚踝
I'm wearing weights to strengthen my ankles.
有锻炼脑袋的吗?
They come in headbands?
各位 看看谁来了
Everybody, look who's here.
哦!
Oh!
亲爱的 快坐下
Sweetheart, sit down, sit down.
坐下 坐下
Sit down, sit down.
哦 你看起来真漂亮
Oh, you look beautiful.
你过得怎么样?
How've you been?
我喜欢怀孕的感觉
Well, I love being pregnant.
除了荷尔蒙
Except for the hormones.
昨天就因为邮件晚了 我哭了
Yesterday I cried when the mail was late.
哦 不 她的邮件晚了
Oh, no, her mail was late.
你能想象她荷尔蒙起伏的时候是什么样子吗?
Can you imagine what she was like when she had hormones?
我听说你只住三天
So, I hear we only get you for three days.
那要看情况了
Well, that depends.
什么情况
On what?
就看我妈妈对我在迈阿密生孩子的想法了
On how my mother feels about my having the baby in Miami.
在这里吗? 离古巴这么近的地方?
Here? So close to Cuba?
我以为我一个人能搞定
Well, I thought I could do it alone,
但现在快生了 我有点紧张
but now that it's almost time, I'm getting nervous,
我就想离我妈妈近些
and I realized I wanna be near my mother.
我觉得你想在这里生孩子真是太好了
Oh, I think it's great that you want to have your baby here.
天啊 在圣奥拉夫 母亲总是和女儿在一起
Boy, in St. Olaf, the mother was always with the daughter
当她生孩子的时候
when she gave birth.
如果孩子的母亲出城了
And if the mother was out of town,
那奶奶就会来
then the mother of the father was there.
如果奶奶也不在 我们就打给幸运仔冈瑟
And if she was out of town, then we'd call Lucky Gunther.
哦管他呢 反正生日快到了 为什么 萝丝?
Oh, what the hell. She has a birthday coming up. Why, Rose?
脱粒机事故后
After the thresher accident,
他们用钳子替代了拉奇的手臂
they replaced Lucky's arm with a forceps.
是的
Yep.
幸运仔甘瑟
Lucky Gunther.
他负责接生
He was in charge of delivering babies
还会在回转野餐会上分发玉米
and handing out corn at the Rotary picnics.
闭嘴 萝丝
Shut up, Rose.
妈妈 我可以在这里生孩子吗?
So, Mama, is it all right if I have my baby here?
我只想为你好 亲爱的
Well, I only want what's best for you, darling
你不想在你亚特兰大医院的产科医生
Don't you want to have your baby with your obstetrician
看护下生孩子吗?
in your hospital in Atlanta?
我才不要在医院生孩子
Oh, I'm not having my baby in a hospital.
我要去生育中心
I'm going to a birthing center.
他们提倡在没有止痛药的轻松氛围中自然分娩
They emphasize natural childbirth
in a relaxed atmosphere with no painkillers.
贝基 我记得我告诉过你婴儿是怎么来的
Becky, I know I told you where babies come from.
我提过他们是从哪里出来的吗?
Did I ever mention where they come out?
妈妈 你为什么不来看看呢?
Mama, why don't you just come see the place?
他们是迈阿密最大最好的生育中心之一
You know, they have one of the biggest
and best birthing centers right here in Miami.
那些主题公园的人真有生意头脑啊 不是吗?
Those theme-park people are always thinking, aren't they?
哦 别这样
Oh, come on.
布兰琪 在你拒绝之前
Now, Blanche, before you close your mind,
至少可以去看看这地方吧
the least you can do is just take a look at the place.
如果你需要支持 我可以陪你一起去
I'll go with you if you need support.
我先打个头
Just give me a head start.
这是生育中心吗?
Oh, this is a birthing center?
产科医生在哪里?
Well, where's the obstetrician?
设备在哪里?
Where's the equipment?
是啊 她不如在你卧室生孩子
Yeah, she'd be better off having the baby in your bedroom.
至少你还有马镫
At least you've got stirrups.
而且找到医生的机会也更大
And there's a better chance of finding a doctor.
先是贝基在诊所怀上了孩子
First Becky conceives in a clinic,
现在她想在卧室里生产
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表