剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
- Ted who? - Never mind.
我是怎么把自己卷进来的?
How did I let myself get involved?
我怎么能让一个男人
How could I allow a man to come between me and my best friend.
在我和我最好的朋友之间插足
布兰琪永远不会原谅我的
Blanche is never gonna forgive me.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你从哪出来的?
Where did you come from?
-我躲在窗帘后面 -这是干什么 演哈姆雷特?
- I was hiding behind the drapes. - What is this, Hamlet?
在我说了那些话之后我只是不知如何面对你
I just didn't want to face you after all those things I said.
-亲爱的亲爱的 我明白 -嗯…
- Honey, honey, I understand. - Well...
我理解你为什么这么不开心
I understand why you were so upset.
我不确定你是否知道 桃乐茜
I'm not really sure you do, Dorothy.
你看…
You see...
…我向泰德投怀送抱 他却把我扔到一边
...I threw myself at Ted and he just tossed me aside
就像一双破旧的运动袜
like a ratty old pair of sweat socks.
我和你不一样 桃乐茜
Well, I'm not like you, Dorothy.
我不习惯那种羞辱
I'm not used to that kind of humiliation.
我从没跟别人说过 但我的自尊心很脆弱
I've never told anyone this before, but I have a fragile ego.
这是我们的小秘密
It'll be our little secret.
萝丝
Rose?
别担心 我找到了能让你入睡的东西
Don't worry. I found something to put you to sleep.
她已经睡着了
She's asleep already.
什么?我可是花了一整天给她做西西里安♥眠♥药♥呢
What? After I spent all day making
her this Sicilian sleeping potion?
妈 得了吧
Oh, Ma, come on.
嘿 这救了我朱塞佩叔叔的命
Hey, this saved my Uncle Giuseppe's life.
他喝上一杯 他就睡过了盟军的入侵
One swig and he slept through the Allied invasion.
妈 这太荒唐了
Ma, that's ridiculous.
来 喝一口
Here, take a sip.
哇 这东西真的有用
Wow, this stuff really works.
我得记起我放了什么
I've gotta remember what I put in this.
让她开心就这么简单
Takes so little to make her happy.
-晚安 布兰琪 -晚安 桃乐茜
- Good night, Blanche. - Good night, Dorothy.
萝丝 晚..
Rose, good...
桃乐茜?
Dorothy?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表