剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第十三集
嗨 妈 宾果游戏玩得怎么样?
Well hi Ma. How was bingo?
你自己看吧
Judge for yourself.
妈 你没穿衣服
Ma you don't have any clothes on.
还说呢 我刚走过十个街区
Tell me about it. I just walked ten blocks.
我肚脐上全是衣服上的呢子
I got a belly button full of tweed.
妈 到底怎么回事?
Ma what the hell happened?
在玩宾果的时候 默里·黑泽尔廷也一起玩
In the middle of bingo Murray Hazeltine sits down.
他最爱玩恶作剧了
He's the big practical joker at the center.
相信我 豪伊·曼德尔比他还好玩
Believe me Howie Mandel is funnier.
不管怎样 他让我闻闻他的康乃馨以求好运
Anyway he tells me to sniff his carnation for good luck.
-我吸了一口 完了 -他把墨水喷到你的衣服上了
- I take one whiff and bingo. - He squirted your dress with ink.
其实是德尔蒙西梅汁
Actually it was Del Monte prune juice.
喝的是免费的 这其实是个诱饵
It's free at the center. It's a come-on.
他们靠收费的厕所赚钱
They make their real money on the padded toilet seat rentals.
你的衣服怎么了?
What happened to your clothes?
默里把它们拿走去洗了
Murray took them to have them cleaned.
我还是不敢相信发生了这样的事
I still can't believe it happened.
我从来没有这么丢脸过
I've never been so humiliated.
你没必要感觉丢人
There's no reason for you to be embarrassed.
他捉弄每个人
He plays tricks on everybody.
我是说在我回家的路上
I'm talking about on my way home.
我的腰带在建筑工地前松了
My belt came loose in front of a construction site.
没人对我吹口哨 还有两个家伙请病假回家了
Nobody whistled and two guys went home sick.
-嗨 姑娘们 -嗨 萝丝
- Hi girls. - Oh hi Rose.
索菲娅 你在屋里穿着那件厚外套干什么?
Sophia what are you doing with that
heavy coat on inside the house?
-你自己看 萝丝 -妈!
- You tell me Rose. - Ma!
桃乐茜 刚才那是光身子的索菲亚
Dorothy was Sophia naked just now
还是她的衣服真的需要熨一下?
or does her dress really need ironing?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 桃乐茜 萝丝 你们还记得拉兹洛吧
Hello girls. Dorothy Rose you remember Laszlo.
当然 拉兹洛 你那博物馆的艺术家
Of course. Laszlo the artist from your museum.
哦 我们非常喜欢你关于现代雕塑的讲座
Oh we really enjoyed your lecture on modern sculpture.
我以为没人会听呢
I didn't think anyone was paying attention.
哦 当然听了 尤其是桃乐茜
Oh we sure were. Especially Dorothy.
她说要学雕刻
She talked about taking up sculpting.
-真的吗?-不 我没有
- Really? - Oh no I didn't.
当然是真的
Yes you did.
你说过你随时愿意帮他做陶土或打磨大理石
You said you'd like to help him mold
his clay or buff his marble anytime.
萝丝 你真是爱开玩笑
Rose you're such a kidder.
请坐
Won't you sit down.
他很帅气 不是吗 姑娘们?
He is gorgeous isn't he girls?
博物馆里没有一个女人没追过他
There's not a woman at the museum who hasn't been after him.
女人就是这么傻
Women can be so silly.
她们认为你是一个艺术家 所以你一定是个好情人
They think because you're an artist you must be a great lover.
因为你是工作室里的大♥师♥
Because you're a master in the studio
你一定是个床上高手
you must be a master in the bedroom.
因为你可以把一块粘土变成一件美丽的艺术品
They think because you can work a piece of
clay into a piece of beautiful art
你也可以使女人的身体进入兴奋和激♥情♥的状态
you can also work a woman's body
into fits of ecstasy and passion
高♥潮♥到尖叫
and total screaming abandon.
还有人想喝点冷饮吗?
Would anybody else like something cold to drink?
-我要 -我要
- I would. - I would.
布兰琪 我真的该走了
Blanche I really should be going.
再次感谢你送我回家
Thank you again for the ride home.
这是我的荣幸
It was my pleasure.
再见了布兰琪
Good-bye Blanche.
再见桃乐茜
Good-bye Dorothy.
再见了萝丝
Good-bye Rose.
再见 布兰琪
Good-bye Blanche again.
是我的荣幸 女士们 再见
It was my pleasure ladies. Good-bye.
拉兹洛明天见
Laszlo I'll see you tomorrow.
好的
Indeed.
听起来你和拉兹洛好像有什么事
That sure sounded as if you and Laszlo have something going.
也许吧
Maybe.
你不告诉我们?
You're not telling us?
好吧 好吧 那我就说说
All right. All right. You twisted my arm.
拉兹洛让我为他的一个雕塑做模特
Girls Laszlo's asked me to pose for one of his sculptures.
-你开玩笑吧 -不 我没有 看
- You're kidding. - No I'm not. Look here.
他把他工作室的钥匙给了我
He gave me the key to his building.
明天就要去了
I have my first session tomorrow.
哇!
Wow!
他一直想做个雕塑
He's always wanted to do a piece
而他认为我是最合适的模特
on the mature woman and he thinks I'm perfect for it.
最棒的是他会在他的大型展览上展出雕塑
And the best part is he's gonna have it displayed at his big show.
真不敢相信你真的要这么做
I can't believe you're actually going through with this.
当然了 萝丝
Of course I am Rose.
拉兹洛是世界著名的雕塑家
Laszlo is a world-famous sculptor.
这是我在经典艺术作品中
This is my opportunity to be immortalized forever
永垂不朽的机会
in a classic work of art.
那个卖♥♥鞋的给她拍照片时她也是这么说的
That's what she said when that
shoe salesman took Polaroids of her
在他的沃拉雷的后座上
in the backseat of his Volare.
-早上好 妈 -早上好
- Good morning Ma. - Good morning.
我给你倒了一杯橙汁
I poured you a glass of orange juice.
谢谢你!你真是太好了
Thank you. It was very nice of you.
妈!这是漏水杯吗?
Ma! Is this a dribble glass?
是的 果肉没堵塞小孔的时候效果更好
Yeah. It works better when all that pulp doesn't
clog up the dribble hole.
你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do this?
要恶搞默里啊 他不会停止恶作剧的
Murray Hazeltine. He won't quit with the practical jokes.
我要以其人之道还治其人之身
I'm gonna give him a taste of his own medicine.
我看起来像他吗?
Do I look like Murray Hazeltine?
眉毛像 但这不是重点
A little around the eyebrows. But that's not the point.
我得先有个完美的借口 才能把杯子给他
I've got to have the perfect gag before I spring it on him.
哦 对不起闺女
Aw I'm sorry pussycat.
没有不高兴吧?
No hard feelings?
哦 好吧妈妈 就这样吧
Oh okay Ma. No hard feelings.
你知道我真的受够了
You know I could really get tired of this.
早上好 桃乐茜 你看起来糟糕透了
Good morning. Dorothy you're a mess.
我刚把橙汁洒到自己身上了
I just spilled orange juice on myself.
哦 真的吗?我都没注意到那个
Oh really? I didn't notice that.
给布兰琪倒点橙汁 妈
Pour Blanche some orange juice Ma.
我可得喝一点 我可能是感冒了
I could use that. I might be coming down with a cold.
也不意外啊
Doesn't come as a surprise.
这周你每天下午都赤身裸体
You've spent every afternoon this week
站在寒风刺骨的工作室里
standing stark naked in a cold windy studio.
我没有在拉兹洛的工作室感冒 桃乐茜
Oh I didn't catch cold at Laszlo's studio Dorothy.
拉兹洛才不会让我冻着了
Laszlo keeps me too warm for that.
太温暖太刺♥激♥了
Too warm and too tingly.
太温暖 太刺♥激♥ 太火热了
Too warm and too tingly and too hot.
我们还是喝点果汁吧 布兰琪
Well have some juice anyway Blanche.
就感觉好多了
I'd feel better.
并不是说我们真的做了什么
Not that we actually do anything.
在工作室里 到目前为止 拉兹洛表现得很绅士
In the studio. Laszlo's been a perfect gentleman so far.
我就站在他面前 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
I just stand there in front of him in all my luscious nakedness
不知怎么的 他抑制住了想把我
and somehow he manages to suppress the urge
推倒在地蹂躏我的冲动
to throw me on the floor and ravage me.
如果他把你扔到地板上
If he throws you on the floor
你俩最后都会掉到楼下的公♥寓♥里
you'll both end up in the apartment below.
喝吧 布兰琪
Drink up Blanche.
一定是他了
That must be him now.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表