剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Baby.
可怜的猪宝贝
Poor Baby.
今天早上他还好好的
This morning he was so full of life,
现在看起来很不好
and now he looks just terrible.
萝丝 亲爱的 别折磨自己了
Rose, honey, don't torture yourself.
猪宝贝已经非常非常老了
Now, Baby is very, very old.
只要上帝创造的生命
Whenever one of God's creatures outlives
超过了正常寿命 随时死去也是正常的
its normal life expectancy, why, it can go any minute.
你说这话的时候能别看我吗?
Would you mind not looking at me when you say that?
有人知道温度计在哪里吗?
Does anybody know where the thermometer is?
在药柜里
Sure, in the medicine cabinet.
- 怎么了 - 我想量一下宝宝的体温
-Why? -I wanna take Baby's temperature.
不过,我不确定猪的正常体温
Although, I'm not sure what the normal
是多少
temperature is for a pig.
我知道325度的火腿很好吃
I know a ham turns out nicely at 325.
噢
Ohhhh.
抱歉 萝丝 我不知道我在说什么
I'm sorry, Rose, I don't know what I'm talking about.
我也很伤心的
I'm delirious with grief.
那你打算怎么处理你那份钱?
So, what are you gonna do with your share of the money?
别这样 布兰琪 猪还没死
Oh, come on, Blanche, the pig isn't dead.
只是病了
He's sick.
我根本没想过要钱
The money never even crossed my mind.
那你拿这些投资银行的宣传册干什么?
Then what were you doing with these EF Hutton brochures?
妈 你从我包里拿的?
Ma, you took those out of my purse.
不 我拿20块的时候他们掉出来的
No, no, they fell out when I was taking out a 20.
我肯定不会把钱投到股票和债券上
I'm sure not putting my money into stocks and bonds.
嘿 这是白捡的钱啊
Hey, this is found money.
当然用来出去嗨了
This is fun money.
到炎热的海滩去看男人
This is hot beaches and sweaty men money.
就算光着身子在地上打滚也好啊
Getting naked and rolling around on the ground money.
就连你花钱都比我好玩
Even your money has more fun than I do.
有钱真好
Boy, it's great being rich.
我真不敢相信我们花了那么多钱
I can't believe we spent so much money
那10万却还没有到手
that we don't have yet.
放松
Relax.
今早我去看宝宝的时候
When I looked in on Baby this morning,
他还有半小时就变成培根了
he was a half hour away from Sizzilean.
萝丝·尼伦德 真是的
Oh! Well, Rose Nylund, shame on you.
和这么一位绅士在一起
With a gentleman caller in the middle of the afternoon.
他不是个绅士
He's not a gentleman caller.
他是兽医 来看宝宝的
He's a veterinarian, here to see Baby.
噢
- Oh.
宝贝怎么样了,医生?
Uh, how is Baby, doc?
我在《新闻周刊》上看到他们把他赶出了海地
I read in Newsweek they ran him out of Haiti.
- 宝贝怎么样? - 恐怕不是很好
How is Baby? Not very well, I'm afraid.
我觉得他没多少时间了
I don't think he has much time left.
那太糟糕了
- Oh, that's too bad.
太惨了
- Tragic.
真可怜
- Terrible.
但还是有希望的
- But there's hope!
-什么?
What?
猪宝贝的身体真的没什么问题
There's really nothing wrong with Baby, physically.
他有心理问题
He has a mental problem.
四个成年女人决定和一头猪住在一起
Four grown women decide to live with a pig,
而他是有心理问题的那个?
and he's the one with the mental problem?
我不认为这是心理问题
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a mental problem.
当你把动物带离熟悉的环境时
When you take an animal out of its natural environment,
它很难适应新环境
it's not uncommon for it to have a hard time
这并不罕见
adjusting to new surroundings.
你是想告诉我们那头猪是想家了吗?
Are you trying to tell us that that pig is dying of homesickness?
在某种程度上 是的
In a way, yes.
我的建议是让他回到农场
My recommendation is to get him back to the farm.
一旦他回家 他状态会变得更好
Once he's home, he should do a lot better.
非常感谢
- Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我们别无选择了
Oh, I guess we have no choice.
我会给明尼苏达的亲戚打电♥话♥
I'll call my relatives in Minnesota and make arrangements
安排把猪宝贝送到农场去
to send Baby to the farm.
我和你一样失望
I'm just as disappointed as you are!
有只猪住在家里感觉真好
Oh, it's been great having a pig living in the house.
但我们不能影响他的健康 医生是这么说的
But we can't jeopardize Baby's health, the doctor said so.
拜托 他知道什么? 他都不是一个真正的医生
Please, what does he know? He's not a real doctor.
他靠把体温计贴在猫屁♥股♥上谋生
He makes his living sticking thermometers up a cat's behind.
我不知道 他看起来很确定
Well, I don't know, he seemed pretty sure.
亲爱的 医生也会犯错
Honey, doctors make mistakes, too.
我还是觉得我们应该送猪宝贝回家
I still think we ought to send Baby home.
萝丝 你知道这里离他家有多远吗
Rose, do you realize how far away home is?
宝贝还生着病
Baby is sick.
光坐飞机就能害死他
Why, the plane trip alone could kill him.
即使他安全到家了
Even if he did get home safely,
谁知道他会得到什么样的护理呢
who knows what kind of care he'd get?
没人比你更爱那头猪了
Nobody loves that pig as much as you do.
和我们一样
As much as we all do.
如果你们都觉得这样最好 我想他应该留下
If you all think it's best, I guess he should stay.
谢谢你这么关心我
Oh, thank you for caring so much.
我想让你知道 那只可怜的 生病的
I want you to know that poor, sick,
无助的猪也很感激你们所做的一切
helpless pig in there appreciates what you're doing, too.
我要去看看猪宝贝
I'm gonna look in on Baby.
你们是我这辈子最好的朋友
You're the best friends I've ever had in my life.
我感觉糟透了
I feel terrible.
我感觉不太好
I feel miserable.
我们去购物吧
Let's go shopping.
桃乐茜
Hi, Dorothy.
噢 布兰琪
Oh, Blanche, Blanche.
我很高兴你回来了
I am so glad you came back.
听着 我得跟你谈谈
- Listen, I have to talk to you.
我也得跟你谈谈
- I have to talk to you, too.
这和钱有关
And it's about the money.
这正是我想跟你说的
That's exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.
我一直很担心
I have been so worried.
我们不该这样花这笔钱
The way we've been spending this money is wrong.
布兰琪 我认为也是这样
Blanche, I could not agree with you more.
亲爱的 我整晚都在担心
Honey, I've been up half the night worrying about
我们真是太蠢了 把钱花在了
how foolish we've been, spending all that money
我们根本不需要的小玩意上
on silly little things that we don't need.
我真是松了口气
I am so relieved.
我就知道你会同意
Oh, I just knew you would agree that
把我们的钱合起来买♥♥个大件
combining our money to buy one big thing
是最好的主意
was the best idea.
我只希望你喜欢浅蓝色的
I just hope you like it in light blue.
浅蓝色的什么
Like what in light blue?
我们马上出去 索菲娅
- We'll be right out, Sophia.
布兰琪 那是辆奔驰
- Blanche, that's a Mercedes.
我知道啊
- I know it.
你不喜欢吗 这是我们的
Don't you just love it? It's ours.
布兰琪 你不明白
Blanche, you don't understand.
我想放弃这笔钱 把猪宝贝送回家
I wanted to give up the money and send Baby home.
你不能这么做
No, you can't do that.
我们对萝丝撒了谎
We lied to Rose.
我们骗她置一只动物的生命于不顾
We tricked her into jeopardizing the life of an animal,
就为了赚一笔快钱
just to make a fast buck.
我们必须告诉她真♥相♥
We have to tell her the truth.
我不能让你这么做
I cannot let you do this.
闪开
Get out of my way.
我想要这辆车
I want that car.
我什么都愿意给你
I will give you anything.
我们得告诉萝丝真♥相♥
We have to tell Rose the truth.
我把我的一个儿子给你
I'll give you one of my sons.
这件事我想了很多
I have given this a lot of thought.
我有四个孩子 但从来没有过奔驰车
I have had four kids, I have never had a Mercedes.
你说呢?你想要哪一个?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表