剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季
第二十一集
-嗨 妈-你怎么回来了?
- Hi, Ma. - What the hell are you doin' home?
你不是约了美容吗
I thought you had a beauty appointment.
我做完了 很早就结束了
I did. They finished early.
要是克里斯蒂·布林克利还能提早结束
On Christie Brinkley, they can finish early.
你得需要他们好好给你美容下
You need every minute they can spare.
现在回去吧
Now get back there.
他在这里 是吗?
He's here, isn't he?
-谁? -谁?罗科
- Who? - Who? Rocco.
罗科
Rocco.
我来提醒你一下
Let me refresh your memory.
你在警♥察♥指认中遇到的那个人
The man you met in the police lineup.
我是去指认偷我钱包的人的
I was there to identify the guy who stole my purse.
罗科因为莫须有的罪名去了那里
Rocco was there on a trumped-up charge.
妈 他们被逮到在广♥告♥牌上
Ma, they caught him on a billboard
在麦肯齐土豆身上喷些污言秽语
spray-painting something obscene on Spuds MacKenzie.
啤酒广♥告♥中的狗 牛头梗
那些广♥告♥中的狗实际上是一只母狗
The dog they use in those ads is really a female.
罗科只是在给他们纠错
Rocco was just making Spuds anatomically correct.
大概是喷了bitch
还有母狗的意思
妈 我跟你说 那人不是什么好人
Ma, I'm telling you, the man is bad news.
他没有工作 还赌博 他能有什么样的未来?
He has no job. He gambles. What kind of future does he have?
未来?他都85了 他的时间本来就不多了
Future? Please. He's 85. The man's got so little time,
在超♥市♥都只用"少于10件商品"的
he only uses the ten-items-or-less line at the supermarket.
收银通道来节约时间
看看谁来跟你打招呼了 罗科
Look who came to say hello, Rocco.
你好 桃乐茜
Hello, Dorothy.
很高兴见到你
Always a pleasure. Nice seeing you.
废话少说 把烟灭了 罗科
Cut the crap and put out the stogie, Rocco.
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
合适的衣装 合适的发型 声调高
Right suit, right haircut, voice a little higher,
你可以冒充弗兰克·尼蒂
you could pass as Frank Nitti.
芝加哥的美国黑帮
你到底在说什么?
What the hell are you talking about?
你声调可以再高一点的
A little higher, I think you got it.
你真的认识弗兰克·尼提?
You really knew Frank Nitti?
当然 弗兰克·尼蒂 达奇·舒尔茨 艾尔·卡彭
Well, sure. Frank Nitti, Dutch Schultz, Al Capone.
都是黑帮成员
你是说你是混黑道的吗?
Are you saying you were in the Mob?
底特律是我的地盘(我跑过底特律)
I ran... Detroit.
马拉松 他参加了底特律马拉松比赛
The marathon. He ran the Detroit marathon.
快来 我们接着打牌
Come on, come on. We're in the middle of a hand.
王炸 来吧
Four of a kind. Beat that.
同花顺 来吧亲爱的
Straight flush. Pay me, honey.
妈 你在干什么?
- Ma, what are you doing?
脱衣服啊 这是脱衣扑克
- Losing. It's strip poker.
行了!游戏结束了
That's it! Game's over.
你以为你是谁?唐纳德·特朗普?
Who do you think you are? Donald Trump?
这个赌场不是你的
You don't own this casino.
她总是对我指手画脚
She's always telling me what to do.
我女儿也是这么对我的
My daughter treats me the same way.
孩子们啊 一过了50岁 他们就认为自己无所不知
Kids. Once they're over 50, they think they know everything.
我真不敢相信我妈妈和那种货色在一起
I cannot believe my mother is hanging with that cheap hood.
你是说罗科?
- You mean Rocco?
不 萝丝 我是说斯皮罗·阿格纽
- No, Rose. I mean Spiro Agnew.
美国第37任副总统
他给了她一份高速公路合同 而不是身份手镯
He gave her a highway contract instead of an ID bracelet.
曾因从高速公路承包商收取回扣被指控
我当然是说罗科!
- Of course I mean Rocco!
我觉得他挺可爱的
- I think he's kinda cute.
他不可爱 他影响很坏
He is not cute. He is a bad influence.
自从妈开始和他约会 她就整天打电♥话♥
Since Ma started seeing him, she's on the phone all day,
整夜不睡
stays up all night.
昨天 她嘴里有奈奎尔感冒药的味道
Yesterday, she came home with NyQuil on her breath
副作用会有时产生异常兴奋感
他的手术袜还在她口袋里
and his surgical stockings in her pocket.
桃乐茜 我能问你件事吗?
Dorothy, can I ask you something?
我不知道这意味着什么
I don't know what it means.
我只是不喜欢这种可能性
I just don't like the possibilities.
不 我想问
No. I wanted to ask,
你觉得布兰琪最近是不是一直在找我麻烦?
do you think Blanche has been picking on me lately?
我没注意到
I haven't noticed.
嗨,布兰琪
Hi, Blanche.
你总是这么高兴吗?
Must you always be so cheerful,
你这个没头脑的冒牌玛丽·波平斯?
you empty-headed Mary Poppins knockoff?
《欢乐满人间》中的魔法保姆
如果你注意到什么就告诉我
Let me know if you notice anything.
布兰琪 你和萝丝怎么了?
Blanche, what's with you and Rose?
我告诉你吧 就这个
I'll tell you what. This.
-这什么? -萝丝的日记
- What is it? - Rose's diary.
-你拿它干什么?-它就放在餐桌上
- What are you doing with it? - It was lying on the table.
我把它拿起来 锁就开了 就…
I picked it up, and the lock just popped open just...
像这样
like this.
听听这个:
Listen to this:
“亲爱的日记 我不知道还能再忍♥受
"Dear Diary, I don't know how much longer
和这两头猪住在一起多久"
"I can stand living with these two pigs.
“当初搬来和他们一起住似乎是个
"Moving in with them seemed like a good way
省钱好办法 但事情已经失控了
"to save money, but it's getting out of hand.
一只猪叫得我睡不着
"If one isn't keeping me awake with her squealing,
另一只不时朝着我的脸打嗝”
the other one is belching in my face."
你有时确实会打嗝 桃乐茜
You do that sometimes, Dorothy.
在你吃完丹佛煎蛋卷之后
After you've had a Denver omelette.
你知道这是在侵犯萝丝的隐私
Now, you know this is a real invasion of Rose's privacy.
而且那是西班牙煎蛋卷
And it's a Spanish omelette.
你不会困扰吗
- Doesn't it bother you?
我吃点胃药就没事了
- Not if I take a little Gelusil.
噢 日记 不 一点也不介意
Oh, the diary. No! No! Not at all.
我真的很震惊你居然还看了
And I'm really shocked that you read it.
你不想听听她怎么说你的吗?
You're not interested to hear other things she had to say?
-一点也不 -嗯
- Not in the slightest. - Uh-huh.
嗯 很好随便你
Well, fine. Suit yourself.
用刀
Use the knife.
布兰琪 你在干什么?
Blanche, what are you doing?
我们不是说好不再看她日记了吗
I thought we agreed we weren't gonna read any more.
那只是因为我们再也撬不开锁了
That was only because we couldn't pry the lock off again.
然后我想起来工具抽屉里有钳子
And then I remembered we had these pliers in the tool drawer.
都闪开了 老年人们来了
Gangway. Old people comin' through.
妈 这些都是什么东西?
Ma, what is all this stuff here?
这不是什么东西 这是我的人生
This isn't stuff. This is my life.
你为什么要把你的人生带进我们的客厅?
Why are you bringin' your life into our livin' room?
他住的楼里发生了抢劫案
There have been robberies at Rocco's building.
他让我帮他保管贵重物品
- He asked me to store his valuables.
我们可没有地方放这些个东西
- We don't have enough space.
我的房♥间里有足够的地方 来吧 罗科
I have plenty of space in my room. Come on, Rocco.
你们进去卧室的时候 我要你们把门开着
When you go in there, I want you to leave the door open.
好的 克利弗夫人
Yes, Mrs. Cleaver.
《天才小麻烦》(1957–1963 )中两个孩子的母亲
嗨 姑娘们
Hi, girls.
哎呀 我的日记怎么会在这儿……
Gee, what's my diary doing here...
在一把钳子旁边?
next to a pair of pliers?
萝丝 不管你在想什么 都不是真的
Whatever it is you're thinkin', it isn't true.
那么乔治·布♥什♥并没有和他的母亲结婚
Good. Then George Bush isn't married to his mother.
小布♥什♥与其父均任总统
所以小布♥什♥的母亲被称为
总统的妻子和母亲
天啊 这比我想象的要简单
Boy, that was easier than I thought.
这把锁被人撬过了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表