剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我们做了件可怕的事 不相信她
We did a terrible thing, not believing her.
我们还是习惯这个事实吧
We might as well get used to the fact
她会很长很长时间生我们的气
that she's gonna be mad at us for a long, long time.
嗨姐♥妹♥们♥ 你们怎么样?
Hi, girls. How ya'll doing?
为什么 布兰琪 你不生气吗?
Why, Blanche, aren't you mad?
不会了
Not anymore.
但我们做了这么糟糕的事
But we did a terrible thing.
你应该一直生我们的气
You should stay mad at us for a long, long time.
你应该让我们卑躬屈膝
You should make us grovel,
含垢忍♥辱 乞求宽恕 沉默的对待我们
eat dirt, beg for forgiveness, give us the silent treatment.
萝丝 如果你对我们不理不睬 我宁愿吃土
Rose, if you give us the silent treatment, I will eat dirt.
我没法一直生你们的气 知道吗?
I couldn't stay mad at you girls, you know?
我想了想 我意识到
I did some thinking and I realized
这一切都是我的错 和你们一样
I was as much to blame for all this as you all were.
-如何? -说得太多了
- How? - By talking so much.
如你所知,我经常谈论我的男人们
As you know, I've always talked a lot about my men.
有时候我把事实夸大了一点
And sometimes I've stretched the truth just a little.
这是南方古老的传统
It's an old Southern tradition, storytelling.
不能仅仅因为你没有过的开心
Just because you didn't have a good time
就用一个无聊的故事来烦你的朋友
there's no reason to bore your friends with a dull story.
所以就修饰它 加一点阴影 一点颜色
So you embellish it, you add a little shading, a little color,
再来点劲爆的
a little hot tub.
我想我终于醒悟了
I guess it finally caught up with me.
但我觉得我已经吸取了教训
But I do think I've learned my lesson.
我们能拥抱一下 忘记这一切吗?
Can we have a hug and forget this ever happened?
当然可以
You bet we can.
过来 你们两个
Come here, you two.
我很高兴我们又成了朋友
Oh, I'm glad we're friends again.
我也是
Oh, me too.
布兰琪 既然你说了实话
Listen, Blanche, now that we have you telling the truth,
你能告诉我们鲍勃·弗雷德里克斯的真♥相♥吗
Would you tell us the truth about, um, Bob Fredericks.
真的 千真万确
True, absolutely true.
霍华德·阿瑟怎么样?
How about Howard Asher?
也是真的
True.
埃里克·默多克
Eric Murdock.
真的 真的
True, true.
他有双胞胎兄弟
He had a twin brother.
我会对我最好朋友撒谎吗?
Would I lie to my two best friends?
在身后比出这个手势
表示其实是说谎
在祈求自己不要因为撒谎而收到惩罚
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表