剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
- This is boring. I want to watch MTV. - Yeah!
不能看电视 我们在外面露营呢
We can't watch television, we're on a camp out.
不是啊 我们在你家的客厅
No we're not. We're in your living room.
露营取消了 记得吗?
The camp out was called off, remember?
别让大雨扫了我们的兴
The rain doesn't have to spoil our fun.
我们在外面能做的 在这里也能做
There's nothing we can do outside that we can't do right here.
你答应过我们可以在树林里撒尿的
You promised us we could pee in the woods.
离那沙发远点
Get away from that couch.
我有个主意 谁想来点野营的食物?
I have an idea. Who's in the mood for some real camp out food?
我有豆子、牛肉干、棉花糖…
I have beans, I have beef jerky, marshmallows...
我们想要披萨
We want pizza.
对 配洋蓟菜心和香菇
Yeah, with artichoke hearts and shitake mushrooms.
对
Yeah.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 如果我带着她们
Girls, would you be terribly disappointed
去街上买♥♥披萨 你们会觉得失望吗
if I took the troop down the block for some pizza?
不会
No!
好吧 咱们有序向旅行车走
All right, in an orderly fashion head for the station wagon.
这样可不能获得良好表现的徽章了!
That's not the way to get your good behavior badges.
你们都知道
Come on, now, you all know you
两个手指一起才能做阳光敬礼的手势
use both fingers for the sunshine salute!
这些小屁孩子终于走了
I'm so glad those little heathens finally left.
我也是 我都筋疲力尽了
Me, too. I am exhausted.
我觉得我没有精力再养孩子了
I don't think I'd have the energy to raise more children.
虽然我还在生育年龄
Although I am still in my childbearing years.
对 布兰琪 你和伊莫金·古♥柯♥都是
Sure, Blanche, you and Imogene Coca.
享年92岁,终身无子女
我的天 他们回来了
Oh, my God, they're back.
现在我知道《吵闹鬼》里那一家人的感受了
Now I know how the family in Poltergeist felt.
1982-06-04上映的恐怖片
萝丝·尼伦德住在这里吗
Does Rose Nylund live here?
我很抱歉 她走了 她和她的学员们一起离开了
I'm sorry, you missed her. She left with her cadet troop.
有什么事情吗
Can we help you?
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥的亚历克西·博瓦诺夫
I am Alexi Bovanov from the Russian embassy.
戈尔巴乔夫总理读了萝丝的信 想和她见面
Premier Gorbachev read Rose's letter
and would like to meet with her.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉……
I'm so sorry...
这是可口可乐 是吗
It's Coca Cola, no?
不需要道歉
No need to apologize.
在莫斯科我要排6个小时的队 才能喝一半
In Moscow I stand in line six hours for half as much.
你能把这纸条转交给萝丝吗?
Would you please make sure Rose receives this note?
你不是认真的吧
Wait, you can't be serious.
为什么俄♥罗♥斯♥总理要见萝丝?
Why would the premier of Russia want to see Rose?
她的信使他深受感动
He was quite moved by her letter.
他想邀请她和她的家人
He wishes to extend an invitation to her and her family
访问莫斯科 讨论核裁军
to visit Moscow and discuss
和世界和平问题
nuclear disarmament and world peace.
我们会保持联♥系♥的 谢谢
We'll be in touch. Thank you.
这一定是在开玩笑吧
Oh, this has to be some kind of joke.
不是 看看这个
No, it isn't. Look at this.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥总理给萝丝的官方文件
This is an official document to Rose from the premier of Russia.
但他为什么要见那个曾经说过
But why would he want to meet the same woman who once said,
"如果亚特兰蒂斯城已经没有了
"If the city of Atlantis is lost,
鲍比·文顿怎么会在那一年出现两次呢"的人?
how can Bobby Vinton appear there twice a year?"
不逊于猫王的传奇歌♥手
在1962-1972年间
比猫王、辛纳屈拥有更多的冠军单曲
萝丝 最不可思议的事发生了
Rose, the most unbelievable thing has happened.
还记得你写给戈尔巴乔夫的那封信吗?
Remember that letter you wrote to Gorbachev?
-他答复你了 他想见你
- He's answered it. He wants to see you! -
里根说了什么?
What did Reagan say?
什么都没有 他没有回信
Well, nothing. He didn't send a letter.
真难以置信 两天前我给他写了信
Well, that is unbelievable. I wrote him two days earlier.
我做了最蠢的事
I did the dumbest thing.
我刚才出去的时候 完全忘了今天是满月
I walked out of this house and completely forgot it's a full moon.
这样的话
Under those conditions
阳光教官必须戴全套头饰
a Sunshine Cadet Master must wear full headdress.
我来了 孩子们
Here I come, girls!
朋友 我觉得世界有大♥麻♥烦了
Kemosabe, I think the world is in heap big trouble.
语出1933年播出的《独行侠》
独行侠和印第安朋友托托互称对方Kemosabe
意为朋友
插播一个特别新闻报道
We interrupt this dream for a special news report.
晚上好 我是埃德温·纽曼
Good evening, I'm Edwin Newman.
今天全世界的目光都集中在莫斯科
The eyes of the entire world were on Moscow today
萝丝·尼伦德继续她的和平使命
as Rose Nylund continued her mission of peace.
那封具有历史意义的信是在15天前写的
It was 15 days ago that Mrs. Nylund wrote the now historic letter
引起了戈尔巴乔夫总理的注意
that captured the attention of Premier Gorbachev.
今天 她出现在红场上
Today she was in Red Square
俘获了俄♥罗♥斯♥人♥民♥的心
capturing the hearts and minds of the Russian people.
现在我们转到莫斯科
We switch now to Moscow.
萝丝 萝丝
Rose. Rose. Rose.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想告诉你们
I want you to know
日瓦戈医生一直是我最喜欢的电影
Dr. Zhivago is my favorite movie of all time.
现在我想介绍一下我的朋友
Now I'd like to introduce my friends.
不 这是桃乐茜
No, no, no. This is Dorothy.
你们的国家非常漂亮 我在这里过得很愉快
You have a very beautiful country and I have enjoyed my stay here.
说到这里
When it comes down to it,
你们的生活和我们的并没有太大不同
your lives aren't really that different than ours.
除了这里的卫生纸
Except for your toilet paper.
难怪你们这些人看起来总是那么不高兴
No wonder you people always look so grouchy.
这是我的朋友布兰琪
And this is my friend Blanche.
大家好
Hello, you all.
我在这里度过了非常愉快的时光
I have had such a great time here
在这个特殊的日子里
that I would like to express my appreciation
我要向戈尔巴乔夫总理表示感谢
to Premier Gorbachev on this special day.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
生日快乐 头号Communist
Happy birthday Mr. Number One Communist
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
妈 你在这做什么
Ma, what are you doing here?
谢谢你把我留在家里
Thanks a lot for leaving me home.
我找到了一个好心的德国孩子带我到了红场
Lucky I found this nice German kid who flew me to Red Square.
女士们先生们大家好 我知道你们很想看我的表演
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I know you're dying to hear my act,
那我就开门见山了 我刚从迈阿密飞过来
so I'll get right to it. I just flew in from Miami
我得说 莫斯科真是个干净的城市
and boy, I've got to tell you, your Moscow was one clean town.
街上没有垃圾
No litter on the streets
而美国大使♥馆♥里全是虫子
and all the bugs are in the American Embassy.
谢谢 索菲亚
Thank you, Sophia.
谢谢大家
And thank you all.
记住 一定要维护和平
Remember, give peace a chance.
莫斯科有世界上最好的观众
The Moscow audience is the best audience in the world.
世界上最好的观众
The best audience in the world.
- 世界上最好的.. - 萝丝
- The best audience in the... - Rose.
嗨 桃乐茜 布兰琪
Hi, Dorothy. Hi, Blanche.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you all right, honey?
噢我很好 我做了个梦
Oh, I'm fine. I just had a dream.
我们都到了莫斯科
We were all in Moscow.
下雪了 我们都穿着假皮草
It was snowing and we were all wearing fake furs.
我想我只是担心明天的新闻发布会
I guess I'm just nervous about that press conference tomorrow.
我从来没开过新闻发布会
I've never had a press conference before.
一想到会有那么多记者来我家
The idea of all those reporters coming to the house
问我问题 我就害怕得要死
to ask me questions scares me to death.
亲爱的 放松 记者也是人
Honey, relax. Reporters are just people.
他们一个一个地从裤管穿上裤子
They put on their pants one leg at a time.
除了体育记者史蒂夫·麦克斯韦尔
Except for that sports writer Steve Maxwell.
健身教练、体育教育家,巴西柔术黑带
他喜欢用两条腿一起跳着穿裤子 只一小步
He likes to jump into both legs all at once, with a little hop step.
萝丝 亲爱的 没什么好紧张的
Rose, honey, there is nothing to be nervous about.
亲爱的 媒体想见你是因为戈尔巴乔夫
Honey, the press wants to meet you because Gorbachev
很尊重你对世界和平的看法
really respects your views on world peace.
从嘴里说出来 我感觉好像已经在发布会上了
Boy, when you say it out loud it really sort of lays there.
注意一下 我给你们表演一个
Pay attention. You're in for a treat.
妈 别再演节目了
Oh, Ma, not another act.
不 桃乐茜 不是随便的表演 是唯一的节目
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表