剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Lorraine, he's not good enough for you. You can do better.
是吗 你最近有好好地
When's the last time you took a good look
照镜子瞧过自己的身体吗
at the merchandise you're trying to move?
我们都很爱你们 但我们也彼此相爱
We both love you very much, but we also love each other.
现在 我们要结婚了
Now, we're getting married.
如果你们不能接受 就不用再见我们了
If you can't deal with that, you don't have to see us.
但这意味着你们也见不到孙子了
But that means you also won't get to see your grandchild.
你说什么?
Say what?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
葛丽塔 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Greta, can I talk to you for a minute?
我也正想跟你说
I was gonna ask you the same thing.
不管我们愿不愿意 他们都要结婚了
They're going to get married whether we like it or not.
-你愿意吗? -不
- Do you like it? - No.
我也是
-Me neither.
不管我们愿不愿意 他们也会有孩子的
They're also going to have a baby whether we like it or not.
-你想抱孙子吗? -想
- Do you wanna see it? - Yes.
我也是 那我们该怎么办?
Me, too. So what are we gonna do?
做所有母亲在此刻都会做的事情
Oh. What mothers have done since the beginning of time.
假装我们很快乐
Pretend that we're happy,
然后向愿意倾听我们的人发牢骚
and then complain to anybody who'll listen.
-迈克尔 恭喜你-恭喜你 罗琳
- Michael, congratulations. - Congratulations, Lorraine.
兹博尔纳克-瓦格纳的仪式准备好了吗?
Is the Zbornak-Wagner party ready?
-是的 -我想是的
- Yeah. - I think we are.
等一下罗琳必须有一些旧的东西
Wait a minute. Lorraine has to have something old
一些新的 一些借来的 一些蓝色的
and something new and something borrowed and something blue.
-哦! -这是蓝色的
- Oh! - This is blue.
-谢谢 妈妈 -这些耳环很旧了
- Thanks, Mama. - These earrings are old.
-那是我祖母的 -谢谢
- They were my grandmother's. - Thank you.
给 我在公交车上借的这双医用弹力袜
Here. I borrowed these knee-high surgical stockings on the bus.
妈!
Ma!
-给你 罗琳 -哦 谢谢
- Here, Lorraine. - Oh, thank you.
这就是除了新东西以外的所有东西
That's everything but the new.
哦 迈克尔给我了新的生命
Oh, Michael gave me that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我真不敢相信 一个孙子
I can't believe it. A grandchild.
-小罗杰 -罗杰?
- Little Roger. - Roger?
你想让他做什么 编舞吗?该叫拉马尔
What do you want him to be, a choreographer? It's Lamar.
拉马尔·兹博纳克
Lamar Zbornak.
还不如在他身上挂个"来打我"的牌子呢 就叫罗杰
Why don't we just pin a "kick me" sign on the kid? It's Roger.
拉马尔
Lamar.
-罗杰 -拉马尔
- Roger. - Lamar.
-罗杰 -拉马尔
- Roger. - Lamar.
好极了 我已经开始期待感恩节了
Fabulous. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving already.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表