剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Stanley, if you’re doing what I think you’re doing,
你就完蛋了
you’re in big trouble.
我在回忆你第一次把我从床上踢下去的情景
I was remembering the first time you kicked me put of bed
我不得不睡在地板上
and I had to sleep on the floor.
埃米尔·尊茨在波科诺的蜜月隐居处
Emil Zuntz's Hidden Honeymoon Hideaway in the Poconos.
四月份巴黎的每个小屋
Where every cottage is April in Paris.
还有七月加尔各答的每间浴室
And every bathroom Calcutta in July.
还记得我是怎么说服你让我回去睡床的吗?
You remember how I convinced you to let me back in?
不记得
No.
我真的
I've got a
喜欢上你了
Crush on you
小甜心
Sweetie pie
整日整夜
All the day and nighttime
听我叹息
Hear me sigh
斯坦利·兹博纳克 你是在勾引我吗
Stanley Zbornak, I don’t believe that you’re trying to charm me.
-管用吗?-才没用呢
- Is it working? - I don’t think so.
你让我别无选择 我得把那把"大枪"拔♥出♥来♥
You leave me no choice. I’ll have to pull put the big gun.
你在浪费时间 斯坦利 我知道"枪"才多大
You’re wasting your time, Stanley. I’m familiar with the big gun.
要来咯
Here goes.
拥抱我
Embrace me
我甜蜜的拥抱你
My sweet embraceable you
-拥抱我
-Embrace me
你是无可替代的你
You irreplaceable you
桃乐茜!桃乐茜 我刚做了个噩梦
Dorothy! Dorothy, I just had a terrible nightmare.
-妈 怎么了? -就这个情景
- Ma, what was it? - This.
分开吧
Break it up.
斯坦利 把我当成柏林墙吧
Stanley, think of me as the Berlin Wall.
如果你想从我身上爬过去
Try to climb over me, and you’ll know
你就知道两腿之间夹铁丝网是什么感觉了
what barb wire between your legs feels like.
明白了
Gotcha.
桃乐茜 这是怎么开始的?
Dorothy, how did this start?
-唱的科尔·波特? -格什温的
- Cole Porter? - Gershwin.
感谢上帝 我来得及时
Thank God I came in time.
我去接
I’ll get it.
你好
Hello.
嗨 沃尔特你好吗?
Hi, Walter. How are you?
是啊 我也觉得自己像一只被困在笼子里的动物
Yeah, I feel like a caged animal in heat, too.
哦!沃尔特 你这个淘气的孩子
Oh! Walter, you naughty boy.
继续说
Keep on talking.
我穿的是什么?
What am I wearing?
好吧 说实话 一件修女的衣服
Well, to be perfectly honest, a nun’s outfit.
哦!听起来不错啊哈
Oh! That sounds good to me. Uh-huh.
暴风雨一停 我就过去
I’ll be over there just as soon as this storm lets up.
他是个麻风病人
He’s a leper.
我是唯一会碰他的人
I’m the only one who'll touch him.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
-早上好-我来做早餐
- Good morning. - I’ll make breakfast.
真可惜 你们俩结婚40周年纪念日被困在家里
It’s such a shame, you two stuck here on your 40th anniversary.
-跟我们在一起-四十周年纪念?
- Stuck with us. - Fortieth anniversary?
是啊 今天是25号♥ 对吗?
Sure. Today’s the 25th, isn’t it?
是的是的 我想是的
Yes. Yeah, I guess it is.
我记得我父母庆祝他们结婚40周年纪念日的时候
I remember when my parents celebrated their 40th anniversary.
他们做了最可爱的事
They did the cutest thing.
他们重申了结婚誓言
They renewed their marriage vows.
你们俩应该这么做
You two should do that.
这里有个牧师会很完美的
You’ve got a priest right here. It’ll be perfect.
有爱又浪漫 甜蜜又自然
It’s sweet. It’s romantic. It’s spontaneous.
这是我想过的最蠢的主意
It’s the dumbest idea I've ever had.
我认为这是个好主意
I think it’s a great idea.
-什么? -什么?
- What? - What?
你到客厅来一下好吗?
Snookums, could I see you in the living room?
好
Sure.
你到底是怎么回事?你疯了吗?
What the hell is wrong with you? Are you put of your mind?
桃乐茜 听我说
Dorothy, just hear me put.
过去的两天 你和我在这里
The last two days, you and me being here
勾起了很多美好的回忆
brought back a lot of good memories.
昨晚我们在床上的时候 我感觉到了什么
Last night when you and I were in bed together, I felt something.
那是我母亲的膝盖
That was my mother’s knee.
除此之外
Besides that.
咱们还是有旧情在的
There was still some of the old magic there.
我知道上次我们把事情搞砸了
Look, I know we loused things up the last time.
我把事情搞砸了
I loused things up.
但现在我们有机会再试一次
But now we have a chance to give it another try.
宝贝 我想你了
Babe, I missed you.
我想完成婚礼
I wanna go through with the ceremony.
然后我们就去市政厅去复婚
Then we’ll go down to city hall and make it legal.
-斯坦…-桃乐茜 这是命运
- Stan... - Dorothy, it’s fate.
天意 这场飓风 我们假装还在婚姻里
Divine intervention. The hurricane. Us pretending we’re married.
如果上帝不想让我们在一起 他就不会派牧师来
If God didn’t want us together, he would never have sent a priest.
我不是牧师
I’m not a priest.
安吉洛 你不是牧师是什么意思?
Angelo, what do you mean you’re not a priest?
我不能再这样欺骗下去了
I cannot go on with this deception any longer.
我不能为你俩主婚 我不是牧师 我从来不是
I can’t marry you. I’m not a priest. I never was.
安吉洛叔叔 你在说什么?
Uncle Angelo, what are you talking about?
我得坐下
I gotta sit down.
让我给你们讲个故事
Let me tell you a story.
想象一下
Picture it:
西西里岛 1914年
Sicily, 1914.
我在我们亲爱的母亲临终前答应过她
I promised our dear sainted mother on her deathbed
我要成为一名牧师
I’m-a gonna join the priesthood.
在我去巴勒莫神学院的路上
On my way to the seminary in Palermo,
我在当地的一家小餐馆停下来喝了一杯基安蒂酒
I stop off in a local trattoria for a glass of Chianti.
女服务员把它端到桌子上
The waitress bring drink to the table...
想象出的场面
is a vision.
甜美的嘴唇
Luscious lips,
丰满的胸部……
full bosom...
屁♥股♥那么圆 那么结实
and a behind so round, so firm,
你得双膝跪地
you got to fall down on your knees
为它华丽宏伟的美丽而哭泣
and cry put at its magnificent regal beauty.
我是一个屁♥股♥控
I’m a butt man.
无论如何 我对上帝的忠诚不会动摇
Anyway, my devotion to God doesn’t waver.
但是突然间 这个念头
But suddenly, the idea
和一群穿着令人发痒长袍的人住在一起
of living with a bunch of guys in itchy robes
看起来没那么吸引人
doesn’t seem quite as appealing
就像那样
as that tuckus.
所以我撕毁了我的牧师申请
So I tear up my priest application,
向菲洛梅娜求婚
ask Filomena to marry me,
在接下来的72年里 我们幸福地生活在一起
and we lived the next 72 years in wedded bliss.
为什么这么多年你一直保守着这个秘密?
Why did you keep it a secret all these years?
我怕我的家人会背弃我
I was afraid my family gonna turn on me
他们发现我违背了在妈妈临终前对她的承诺
they find put I broke a promise to Mama on her deathbed.
我答应妈妈要嫁给贝尼托
I promised Mama I’d marry Benito,
镇上给手风琴师的猴子做帽子的人
the town’s organ grinder monkey hat manufacturer.
-你没嫁吗? -拜托
- And you didn’t do it? - Please.
我非常爱我的母亲 但我有自己的生活要过
I loved my mother dearly, but I had my own life to live.
你也是 安吉洛
You did, too, Angelo.
-你能原谅我吗?-当然了 安吉洛叔叔
- Can you ever forgive me? - Oh, of course, Uncle Angelo.
事实上 我们也都有过欺骗的时候
Actually, we’ve all been deceitful, too.
斯坦利和我离婚了 我希望你没有失望
Stanley and I are divorced. I hope you’re not disappointed.
不 我当然高兴了 我从不喜欢这个蠢货
No. I’m thrilled. I never liked him. He’s a yutz.
我们也不是真正的修女
And we’re not really nuns.
我们其实是优秀的普通市民
We’re actually gorgeous private citizens.
-现在我糊涂了-到厨房♥来
- Now I’m confused. - Come to the kitchen.
我给你做点早餐 然后解释整件事
I’ll fix you some breakfast and explain the whole thing.
大伙快看 暴风雨要停了
Look, everybody. The storm’s letting up.
我马上就得去沃尔特家
I’m gonna run right over to Walter’s.
你不打算换衣服吗?
Aren’t you gonna change?
不
No.
风还是很大
It’s still pretty windy.
我要出去看看能不能飞起来
I’m gonna go outside and see if I can get airborne.
好了 我也该走了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表