剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第十六集
嗨 妈 要吃晚饭吗?
Hi, Ma. You want some dinner?
先别提了 大家听好了
Forget dinner. Listen up, everybody.
我这个老太太的钱包里有些东西
I've got something in this old lady purse
会让你尖叫 欢呼 高兴得跳起来
that's gonna make you scream, holler and jump for joy.
里面有电池吗?
Are the batteries included?
拿好你的煎饼卷 因为我们四个
Hang on to your cannolis, because the four of us
要参加《一起来抢钱》节目了
are gonna be contestants on Grab That Dough.
抢…妈 你是说
Grab That Do... Ma, do you mean
那个让人羞辱自己的可笑的游戏节目
that ridiculous game show where people humiliate themselves
-就为了一美元?-就是这个
- for the sake of a dollar? - That's the one.
-真不敢相信 -我们要上电视了
- I don't believe it. - We're gonna be on TV.
这半年我一直想办法让咱们去
I've been trying to get us on for six months.
《一起来抢钱》是我最喜欢的游戏节目
Oh, Grab That Dough is my favorite game show.
我也是 盖伊·柯宾是电视上最可爱的主持人
Oh, mine too, and I think Guy Corbin is the cutest host on TV.
他就像吉恩·雷伯恩 查克·伍勒里
He's like Gene Rayburn, Chuck Woolery
和鲍勃·尤班克斯 集于一身
and Bob Eubanks, all rolled into one.
那这人牙齿肯定不少 衣服也肯定很大
That's an awful lot of teeth and polyester.
索菲娅 什么时候开始?
- Sophia, when are we gonna be on?
明天下午在好莱坞
- Tomorrow afternoon in Hollywood.
开什么玩笑 加州好莱坞?
You're kidding, Hollywood, California?
不 萝丝 是罗穆拉克星球上的好莱坞
No, Rose, Hollywood on the planet Romulak.
等一下 妈 你什么意思 明天?
Wait a minute, Ma. What do you mean, tomorrow?
这些票上是这么写的
That's what it says on these tickets.
亲爱的 他们得多给我们点时间
Honey, they have to give us more time than that.
妈 这些票四个月前就寄出了
Oh, Ma, these tickets were sent out four months ago.
你给了他们错误的地址
You gave them the wrong address.
哦是的 这是我西西里的旧地址
Oh, yeah. Here it is, my old address from Sicily.
巴勒莫以西两英里 在老桥下
Two miles west of Palermo, underneath the old bridge.
你以前住在桥下吗?
You used to live under a bridge?
是的 我们可有钱了
Yeah, we were wealthy.
大多数人都找不到桥下可住
Most people didn't have a bridge to live under.
嗯 这不是很遗憾吗?
Well, isn't that a shame.
-我们去不了 -为什么?
- We won't be able to go. - Why not?
你跟芝士蛋糕有约吗?
You have a pressing engagement with a cheesecake?
这有奖金啊
There's money involved here.
你们知道吗 姑娘们?她是对的
You know what, girls? She's right.
指在深夜至凌晨时段运行
次晨抵达 飞航时间少于8小时睡眠需求
我们可以赶红眼航♥班♥
Now, we could catch the red eye.
我们明天早上就能到好莱坞了
We could be in Hollywood tomorrow morning.
到明天下午 我们都将准备好……
By tomorrow afternoon, we would all be ready to...
一起来抢钱!
Grab that dough!
真不敢相信 愚蠢的航♥空♥公♥司♥把我们的行李弄丢了
I can't believe that stupid airline lost our luggage.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
问布兰琪吧 她是专家
Ask Blanche, she's the expert
在没有行李的情况下入住酒店
when it comes to checking into hotels without luggage.
真不敢相信有人偷了我的包
I can't believe somebody stole my bags.
别担心 等我们赢了钱
Don't worry about it. With all the money we're gonna win,
你就可以把那些东西都换新的
you'll replace those bags and everything in them.
-是啊 那我的包呢?-放轻松 拿着你的那份钱
- Yeah, what about my bags? - Relax, with your share,
你就可以做手术切除眼袋
you can have your bags surgically removed.
我们回房♥间睡觉吧
Let's get to our rooms and get some sleep.
-好主意 -早上好 我是南希
- Good idea. - Good morning, I'm Nancy.
我能帮你什么忙吗?-我们有两间双人房♥
- How may I help you? - We have two double rooms
以兹博尔纳克的名义预定的
reserved under the name Zbornak.
恐怕我刚把那两个房♥间给别人了
I'm afraid I just gave those two rooms away.
-但我们已经预订了 -直到凌晨3点 你迟到了
- But we had a reservation. - Until 3am. You're late.
因此 该预订无效
Therefore the reservation is null and void.
对不起 这是公♥司♥规定
I'm sorry, that's company policy.
是吗?我来自西西里 你知道我们的政策是什么吗?
Oh, yeah? Well, I'm from Sicily and you know what our policy is?
-首先 我打断你的膝盖 -妈 妈
- First, I break your knees. - Ma, Ma.
别管预定了 给我们两间双人房♥就行
Look, forget about the reservation, just give us two double rooms.
恐怕我们都订满了
I'm afraid we're all booked up.
你先把我们房♥间给出去了 现在告诉我们已经满了
First you give away our rooms. Now you tell us you're booked up.
-没错 夫人 -是吗?
- That's correct, madam. - It is?
那我凌晨三点还挺清醒的
Hey, I'm pretty sharp for three in the morning.
来 让我来处理
Here, let me handle this.
南希 亲爱的
Nancy, honey.
我一般不喜欢把自己的名字说出来
Now, I don't generally like to throw my name around,
但你真的让我别无选择
but you really leave me no choice.
我可是安吉·狄金森小姐
It so happens that I am Miss Angie Dickinson.
现在 如果你不介意的话 我想要两个房♥间
And now, if you don't mind, I would like two rooms.
我看你不像安吉·狄金森
You don't look like Angie Dickinson to me.
我知道 我为了个很重要的电影角色改变了形象
I know, I have altered my appearance
for a very important movie role.
讲的是一个在铁幕后
Yeah, it's about a woman who eats her way
原意为封锁某国家或某集团
后意为某国家或某集团对自己实行铁桶似的禁锢
吃东西的女人
from behind the Iron Curtain.
我想我们还是去别的酒店吧
I think we just better go to another hotel.
恐怕那也是徒劳的
I'm afraid that would be an exercise in futility.
城里没有空房♥间了
There's not a vacant room in the city.
姑娘们 这太可怕了
Girls, this is terrible.
七小时后我们就要上全国电视了
We're gonna be on national television in seven hours.
我们没衣服穿 现在连睡觉的地方都没有
We don't have any clothes, now we don't have a place to sleep.
听着 我同情你们的处境
Look, I sympathize with your problem.
花75美元你就可以睡在大厅里
For $ 75 you can sleep in the lobby
我不会因为你乱逛而逮捕你
and I won't have you arrested for loitering.
75美元?那是一大笔钱
$ 75? That's a lot of money.
我知道 夫人 这就是为什么我想要它
I know, ma'am. That's why I want it.
哇 这太棒了
Gee, this is just great.
我是说 今晚的一切都很有趣
I mean, everything this whole night has been nothing but fun.
你真的需要多出去走走 萝丝
You really need to get out more, Rose.
来嘛 桃乐茜 承认你也很开心
Come on, Dorothy. Admit you're having fun.
这有点像在冒险
It's kind of like being on an adventure.
冒险? 我的脚喂 这更像是一场噩梦
An adventure, my foot! It's more like a nightmare.
我们要穿着睡了一整晚的衣服上国家电视台
We're gonna go on national TV in clothes we slept in all night.
我们会看起来很糟糕
We'll look like hell.
我们会很累 回答不了任何问题
We'll be exhausted, we won't be able to answer any questions.
你能不能别再抱怨了?这很容易
Would you stop complaining? We've got it easy.
在西西里的时候 我参加了个游戏节目 真是酷刑
Back in Sicily, I was on a game show. It was torture.
-叫什么来着 索菲娅?-我刚告诉你了 酷刑
- What was it called, Sophia? - I just told you. Torture.
墨索里尼问了些问题
Mussolini asked the questions
你最好有正确的答案
and you'd better have the right answers.
比如:我和希♥特♥勒♥ 你更喜欢谁?
Things like: Who do you like better, me or Hitler?
谁的靴子最漂亮 我还是希♥特♥勒♥?
Who's got the snappiest boots, me or Hitler?
谁的女朋友更可爱 我的还是希♥特♥勒♥的?
Who's got the cuter girlfriend, me or Hitler?
你总是要回答"墨索里尼"
And you always had to answer, "Mussolini."
一种固定时间的游戏回合模式
目标通常是这段时间内尽可能多完成任务
否则 他们会强迫你玩闪电回合
Otherwise, they forced you to play the lightning round.
他们使用了真正的闪电
They used real lightning.
得了吧 妈 这都是你编的
Oh, come on, Ma, you're making this up.
才不是编的
Like hell, I did.
古德森·托德曼把它带到了美国
Goodson-Todman brought it to the U.S.,
改变了一些规则 做了档竞猜节目
changed a few rules and called it Tattletales.
现在想想你们多幸福 睡觉吧晚安 各位
Now count your blessings and go to sleep. Good night.
费尔南多 你这个淘气的孩子 别用羽毛
Fernando, you naughty boy. Not the feathers.
布兰琪 布兰琪 醒醒 人们都在看着你
Blanche, Blanche, wake up. People are looking at you.
怎么啦?哦
What? Oh.
哦 对不起 我好像做了个春梦
Oh, I'm sorry. I think I was having an erotic dream.
你父亲以前喜欢摆弄羽毛
Your father used to do a thing with feathers
我们刚结婚的时候
when we were first married.
他懒得从鸡身上拔毛 所以我不让他摆弄羽毛了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表