剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第十四集
我的天 这一天过得
Oh boy. What a day.
怎么了?布奇和圣丹斯在公交上抢了你的座位?
What happened? Butch and Sundance steal your seat on the bus?
我今天太倒霉了
I had a miserable day.
因为我跟顾客打招呼 经理扣了我半天的工资
That manager docked me a half day's pay
because I said hello to the customers.
不能打招呼的吗?
You're not allowed to say hello?
佩科斯·皮特的餐车上不能 你得说 好呀
Not at Pecos Pete's Chow Wagon. You have to say howdy.
事实上 你得说“好呀 伙计
As a matter of fact you say "Howdy partner?
来一袋薯条配牧场汉堡怎么样?”
How about a saddlebag of fries with that ranch house burger?"
我不知道为什么我说不出口
I don't know why it doesn't trip naturally off my tongue.
索菲亚 就因为这个就扣了你半天的工资?
Sophia they took half your day's pay just for that?
这个经理是个骗子 他在竞选主管
This manager is a shark. He's buckin' for supervisor.
他告诉米尔德丽德和埃德娜
He told Mildred and Edna they could only
她们只能上十分钟的厕所
take ten-minute bathroom breaks.
妈 这挺合理的啊
Well Ma that's not unreasonable.
拜托!她们都85了
Please! They're 85.
米尔德丽德花了十分钟才把袜子卷下来
It takes Mildred ten minutes to roll down her stockings.
你绝对猜不到我收到了什么
You'll never guess what I got in the mail.
如果是色情杂♥志♥背面的成人玩具
If it's one of those adult toys from the back of a sleazy magazine
我不感兴趣
I'm not interested.
-我感兴趣 让我看看 -妈!
- I am. Let me see it. - Ma!
等着轮到你
You wait your turn.
是我女儿丽贝卡寄来的明信片
It's a postcard from my daughter Rebecca.
姑娘们 你们能相信吗?
Girls can you believe it?
四年过去了 我的孩子来看我了
After almost four years my baby's comin' to see me.
-我高兴得都要哭了 -布兰琪 你在哭啊
- I'm so happy I could cry. - Blanche you are crying.
承认吧 萝丝
Admit it Rose.
你这观察力在二战期间肯定是在情报局工作
You worked for Allied Intelligence during World War II.
-嗯?-好 谨慎行事吧
- Huh? - Fine. Play it cagey.
她什么时候来 布兰琪?
When is she coming Blanche?
她说两周后 看 她写的“爱你的丽贝卡”
She says in two weeks. Look. She signs it "Love Rebecca."
我想这意味着她原谅我了
I guess that means she's forgiven me.
-原谅你什么?-我都难以启齿
- Forgiven you for what? - It's difficult to talk about.
她以前想退学做一名时装模特
She wanted to leave school to become a fashion model.
你女儿是时装模特?
You're daughter's a fashion model?
她可漂亮了 一直都是
She's just beautiful. Always has been.
漂亮的金发 闪闪发光的蓝眼睛
Gorgeous blonde hair sparklin' blue eyes
引得男人给她花大钱的身材
a figure men would mortgage a house for.
我们总是那么相像
We were always so much alike.
就像连体双胞胎一样亲密
And so close just like Siamese twins.
那你俩这"双胞胎"的屁♥股♥都长你一个人身上了
It's a shame when they separated you you got both butts.
是的
Yes.
总之 我们因为她退学的事大吵了一架
Anyway we had a terrible fight about her quittin' school.
她让我远离她的生活
She told me to stay out of her life.
她发过誓永远不和我说话 直到现在
She swore she would never speak to me and hasn't.
听起来像是过去很久的事了
That sounds like it's in the past.
我希望如此 我想念她 她一直是我的最爱
I hope so. I have missed her. She's always been my favorite.
这让我很感激我和女儿之间的感情
It sure makes me appreciate the special
relationship I have with my daughter.
-闺女啊-什么事 妈?
- Pussycat? - Yes Ma?
给你妹妹打个电♥话♥ 我从来不记得区号♥
Dial your sister. I never remember the area code.
是的 对 6点在米尔德里德餐厅
Yeah. Right. 6:00 at Mildred's.
我在整理一份我们的一些条件
We're putting together a list of demands to
明天要给那个混♥蛋♥麦克拉肯
present to that scuzzball McCracken.
好 埃德娜 带点雪利酒来
Good. Oh and Edna bring some sherry.
上次你抽大♥麻♥的时候
Nobody bought that glaucoma story
没人相信你那个青光眼的故事
when you whipped out that reefer last time.
不 不 你不能把它放在布朗尼蛋糕里
No. No you can't put it in brownies.
我说了不要大♥麻♥ 好吧?再见
I said no reefers. Okay? Good-bye.
你遇到的问题
The problems you're having
让我想起了在圣奥拉夫发生的事
remind me of something that happened in St. Olaf.
灰尘都能让你想起圣奥拉夫的事 我有工作要做
Dust reminds you of something in St. Olaf. I got work to do.
-我把你的东西搬到我房♥间了 -你为什么这么做?
- I moved your things into my room. - Why did you do that?
布兰琪的女儿今天就到了 你得跟我睡一起
Blanche's daughter. You're gonna have to sleep with me.
让我以你约会对象的角色来回应你吧
Let me respond to that the way your dates do.
“不 谢谢 我会找时间给你打电♥话♥的 ”
"No thanks. I'll call you sometime."
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我看起来怎么样?
- Okay girls how do I look?
布兰琪 你看起来很漂亮
- Oh Blanche you look beautiful.
我这形象像一个母亲吗?
But do I look like a mother?
当然像了
Are you kidding?
从侧面看 你好像都要生双胞胎了
From the side you look like you're about to drop twins.
布兰琪 放松亲爱的 你看起来很好啊
Blanche relax honey. You look lovely.
这么久没见面了 一想到要见到贝基 我就很紧张
I'm so nervous about seeing Becky after such a long time.
-我希望一切都很完美 -会的
- I want everything to be perfect. - It will be.
我不知道该对她说什么
I don't know what to say to her.
强尼·卡森那天主持节目
Johnny Carson had that same problem
深夜脱口秀主持人
也是和F·默里·亚伯拉罕不知道该说什么
the other night with F. Murray Abraham.
天哪 她来了
Good Lord that's her.
我美丽的宝贝女儿
My beautiful baby girl.
哦 天哪 我做不到 我还没准备好
Oh gosh. I can't do this. I'm not ready.
布兰琪 回来
Blanche come back.
-我需要更多的时间 -已经四年了
- I need more time. - It's been four years.
我还需要五分钟 我需要四年零五分钟
I need five more minutes. I need four years and five minutes.
好吧好吧我来了
All right all right. I'm coming.
嗨
Hi.
你是布兰琪的女儿 那个模特?
You're Blanche's daughter the model?
做什么的模特 车罩模特吗
What did she model car covers?
你得原谅我妈妈
You'll have to forgive my mother.
只是我们没想到你会这么胖
It's just that we didn't expect you to be this fat.
贝基 很高兴见到你
Becky it's a pleasure meeting you.
-我是桃乐茜 我是萝丝 - 嗨
- I'm Dorothy. This is Rose. - Hi.
-这是我妈妈索菲亚 -很高兴见到你们
- This is my mother Sophia. - Nice to meet y'all.
贝基 什么风把你吹到迈阿密来了?
Becky what brings you to Miami?
我猜是一阵台风
My guess is a small barge.
不如你去看看布兰琪在干什么?
Why don't you see what's keeping Blanche?
妈妈
Mama.
丽贝卡 哦!
Rebecca. Oh!
亲爱的宝贝
Honey. Honey.
让我看看你
- Let me get a look at you.
这可能得看上几个小时
- This could take several hours.
亲爱的 我太想你了
- Darlin' I have missed you so much.
妈妈 我也想你
- Oh I missed you too Mama.
-也许我们该给她们点空间 -不用 姐♥妹♥们♥
- Maybe we should leave them alone. - No. Don't you leave girls.
我想和朋友分享我的快乐
I want my friends to share my happiness.
我..巨大的幸福
My... enormous happiness.
告诉我关于巴黎的一切 你住在哪?你在哪工作?
Tell me all about Paris. Where'd you live? Where'd you work?
你从哪找的那种尺寸的牛仔裤?
Where'd you find jeans that size?
-索菲亚 -没关系
- Sophia. - That's okay.
我可能失去了身材 但我还有幽默感
I may have lost my figure but I still have my sense of humor.
我胖了 你不介意吗?
Does it bother you that I gained weight?
我只是很高兴你又回来了
I'm just so glad to have you back again.
我带你去你住的地方 这样我们就可以收拾一下了
I'll show you where you'll be stayin' so we can unpack.
现在我明白她为什么睡在布兰琪的床上了
Now I understand why she's sleeping in Blanche's bed.
它能支撑一个女人
It supports the weight of an average female
和两个委内瑞拉足球运动员
and two Venezuelan soccer players.
-这里就是 -我爱你家 妈妈
- Here we are. - Oh I love your home Mama.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
亲爱的 告诉我吧 你的模特生涯怎么样了?
Well honey tell me. How's your modeling career been goin'?
说实话 妈妈 也不太好
Well to be honest Mama not too well lately.
-最近怎么样了?-你是说除了吃?
- What have you been doin'? - You mean besides eatin'?
-我没那么说 -这就是你的意思
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表