剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
我真不敢相信你会这么冷血
I cannot believe you would be so cold-blooded
在你最亲爱的朋友需要帮助的时候抛弃他们
as to cast out your two dearest friends in this, their time of need.
我真不敢相信你们两个这么不体谅别人
I can't believe that the two of you are so inconsiderate
就会用一些荒谬的事情来打扰我
you would disturb me with something ridiculous
你知道我的考试有多重要
when you know how important my exam is.
-如果我不及格 我就不能加薪 -就这样吧 都出去
- If I don't pass, I don't get my raise. - That's it. Everybody out.
索菲亚,我们很害怕!
Sophia, we're scared!
我还担心我们吃不起肉了
I'm scared we won't be able to afford meat on the table.
你想和钟家的人一样吃狗肉吗?出去!出去!
You wanna wind up swapping recipes with the Chungs? Out! Out!
-女士们 我不太明白
- Ladies, I'm not sure I understand.
-还想怎么着 给你加字幕吗?
- What do you want, subtitles?
我的意思是桃乐茜也不是不讲道理
What I mean is Dorothy was perfectly reasonable.
她非常有耐心
She was more than patient.
是啊 所以我才受够她了
Exactly. And I've had it up to here with her.
和一个总是形影不离的人住在一起很不容易
It's not easy living with somebody who's always so together.
她效率高 处理事情井井有条
She's so efficient, so organized.
甚至支票簿也要平衡收支
She even balances her checkbook.
从什么时候开始对自己负责也算犯罪了?
Since when is competence a crime?
听着 不能怪桃乐茜有能力
Look, Dorothy cannot be blamed for being capable.
但她不用对我们颐指气使
She doesn't have to lord it over us
批评我们没有达到她的标准
and criticize us for not living up to her standards.
她总是唠叨我们要把每件事都做好
She's always harping on us to do everything just right.
我是觉得她出门前竟然都不会检查我们的内♥裤♥
I'm surprised she doesn't check our
underwear before we leave the house.
那些穿着内♥裤♥的人..
Those of you who wear underwear.
也许我是一个完美主义者 也许我确实负责任
Maybe I am a perfectionist and maybe I do take charge,
但如果我不这样做 我们整个家就会分崩离析
but if I did not, our whole household would fall apart.
告诉你吧 医生
To tell you the truth, Doctor,
我是把这些女人凝聚在一起的粘合剂
I'm the glue that keeps these women together,
我完全没有被她们重视
and I am totally unappreciated.
哦 妈妈 算了吧
Oh, Ma, please!
你也许很聪明 但我更聪明
Look, you may be smart, but I'm wise.
当遇到真正的问题时 我是那个最终解决问题的人
When it comes to a real problem,
I'm the one who has to set it straight.
让我给你讲个故事 医生
Let me tell you a little story, Doctor.
索菲亚 你忙吗?
Sophia, are you busy?
不忙 只是在牛奶瓶上画条线
No. Just drawing a line on the Milk of Magnesia bottle.
为什么?
Why?
我觉得园丁偷喝了几口
I think the gardener's been sneaking a few sips.
我有个问题
I have a problem.
好吧 喝一口 我再画一条线
All right. Take a sip. I'll draw another line.
不 不是那样的 我在中心的老板和我调情
No. It's not that. My boss at the center made a pass at me.
也许你误解了 他做了什么?
Maybe you misunderstood. What did he do?
他把我叫到办公室 把我扔到沙发上 吻了我
He called me in his office, threw me on the couch and kissed me.
这也行 好吧 我想我能帮你
That's a pass. Okay, I think I can help you.
我给你讲个故事 萝丝
I'll tell you a story, Rose.
想象一下:1922年的西西里岛
Picture it: Sicily, 1922.
索菲亚 我有麻烦了
Sophia, I have a problem.
我看到和我约会的男人 和另一个女人出去了
I saw the guy I've been dating out with another woman.
你觉得我该怎么做?
What do you think I oughta do?
坐下来 想象一下1922年的西西里岛
Sit down and picture Sicily, 1922.
那是最糟糕的时代
It was the worst of times, it was the worst of times.
那是1922年的西西里岛
It was Sicily, 1922.
妈 我有麻烦了
Oh, Ma, I have a problem.
坐下来听我说
Just sit down and listen.
首先 住这里的人都在了是吧?
First, is everyone who lives in this house here at this moment?
- 是的 -最后一次 想象一下:
- Yes. - Then for the last time, picture it:
西西里岛 1922年
Sicily, 1922.
一个有着丰满胸部的年轻美女 像布丽吉特·尼尔森
A beautiful young woman with breasts not unlike Brigitte Nielsen,
她跳的时候胸也跳
except hers moved when she skipped,
她沿着一条风景如画的乡间小路走来
she comes walking down a picturesque country road
突然一辆黄色的劳斯莱斯停了下来
when suddenly a yellow Rolls-Royce pulls up and blocks her path.
挡住了她的去路
谁在车里?
Oh! Who was in the Rolls?
罗伯特·古莱特 这对故事来说不重要
Robert Goulet, for all I know. It's not important to the story.
不管怎样 劳斯莱斯继续前进
Anyway, the Rolls-Royce moves on,
女孩发现她的意大利辣香肠不见了
and the girl finds her pepperoni is missing.
-后来呢 索菲娅? -小鹿斑比吃了 我怎么知道?
- What happened to it, Sophia? - Bambi ate it. How should I know?
你一直没抓住重点 问题是
You keep missing the point. The thing is,
她没有了给家人吃的意大利辣香肠
she has no pepperoni to bring to her family's table.
她变得歇斯底里 她开始跑
She gets hysterical. She starts to run.
她跑过田野 草地 翻过小山
She runs through the field, the meadow, over the hill
直到她来到一条湍急的河
until she comes to a raging river
河上游全是意大利香肠
filled with pepperoni swimming upstream.
妈 香肠逆流而上?
Ma, pepperoni swimming upstream?
我知道这很奇怪 意大利香肠又不是河里的肉
I know it's odd. Pepperoni is a land meat,
但它就在那里
but there it was.
她涉水跳入河中 抓了一把
She wades into the river, grabs an armful
然后跑回家拿给家人
and races home to feed her family.
当她讲述这个故事时 他们认为这是上帝的旨意
When she tells the story, they think it's an act of God.
但其实是 一个心有不满的香肠工人
But as it turned out, a disgruntled pepperoni stuffer
炸毁了邻近城镇的工厂
had blown up the factory in a neighboring town,
导致香肠在一百多平方英里的范围内倾盆而下
causing pepperoni to rain down over a hundred square miles,
这就是西西里俚语
which is where the Sicilian saying
“猫和意大利辣香肠像雨一样倾泻”的由来
"It's raining cats and pepperoni" comes from.
原句It's raining cats and dogs.形容倾盆大雨
这对你们有帮助吗?我这可就讲完了
Is this helping anyone yet?
Because this sure feels like an ending to me.
对我有帮助 索菲娅 我从这个故事中想到
It's helping me, Sophia. What I got out of the story
我应该接受这个糟糕的现状 来改善这个情况
was that I should take a bad situation and make it better.
-我要去告诉我老板 -这不是我想到的
- I'm gonna tell my boss off. - That's not what I got out of it.
你是想让我甩了我男朋友
You were trying to tell me to dump my boyfriend
因为外面还有很多"意大利辣香肠"是吧
because there's lots of pepperoni in the sea.
-这就是我想告诉你的 -谢谢你 索菲亚
- That's what I was trying to tell you. - Thank you, Sophia.
桃乐茜 我帮你解决问题了吗?
Dorothy, did I help with your problem?
当然了 我不知道晚餐吃什么
You sure did. I didn't know what to have for dinner.
分一份意大利辣香肠披萨怎么样?
How about splitting a pepperoni pizza?
行啊 你请客?
Sure. You buying?
意大利辣香肠会逆流而上吗?
Does a pepperoni swim upstream?
上了一次 我们走吧
Did once. Let's go.
我不明白 索菲娅
I'm afraid I don't understand, Sophia.
她们尊敬你 寻求你的建议
They look up to you. They seek your advice.
她们尊重你的意见
They respect your opinion.
你到底在抱怨什么?
What exactly is your complaint?
我不像你一小时能拿150美元
That I don't get $150 an hour like you.
你觉得我们该怎么办?
What do you think we should do?
根据我的经验
In my experience, most domestic
大多数家庭问题通常都是可以解决的
problems can usually be resolved
通过彼此合作和各位的努力
through a willingness to cooperate and hard work.
你是说如果我们对彼此更加宽容
You're saying if we become more tolerant of each other,
我们能解决问题吗?
we can work things out?
但对你们来说 这没有意义 你们完全不相容
In your case, there's really no point. You are totally incompatible.
什么?
What?
你们是不相容的
You are incompatible.
你们激发了彼此最坏的一面
You bring out the worst traits in each other.
我很惊讶你们能在一起生活这么久
I'm surprised you were able to live together this long
没有互相残杀
without killing each other.
但是 希礼医生 我们是来找你帮忙的
But, Dr. Ashley, we came here for you to help us.
女士们 我喜欢你们
Ladies, I like you.
把你们的钱存起来准备搬家吧
Save your money for the moving expenses.
谢谢你 医生
Well, thank you, Doctor.
听起来很刺耳 但是……
It was difficult to hear, but...
你可能是对的
you're probably right.
我就知道你是个庸医
I knew you were a quack.
一个正规的心理医生会骗我们好几个月呢
A legitimate shrink would've strung us along for months.
明天早上我们就可以开始收拾行李了 是吗?
Well, then, I guess tomorrow morning
we can start to pack, can't we?
我想是的 这可能是最好的办法
Yeah, I guess so. That's probably the best thing.
希礼医生是对的 对吧?
Uh, Dr. Ashley was right, wasn't he?
当然
Oh, absolutely.
……这并不意味着我们不能继续做朋友了
'Cause... It doesn't mean we can't still be friends.
你知道 我们会互相拜访的
You know, we'll visit each other.
只是我们不能住在一起
It's just that we can't live together.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表