剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Dancing cheek to cheek under starry skies.
在海浪的冲击声中聆听那浪漫的曲调
And sharing romantic interludes to
the sound of the pounding waves.
哦 上帝 我恨那个可怜的老太婆!
Oh, God, I hate that wretched old woman!
哦 我很抱歉雷蒙德 我做不到
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Raymond, I just can't.
我妈妈需要我在这里
My mother needs me here.
桃乐茜 你是个好女儿
Dorothy, you are one hell of a daughter,
但你也是个糟糕的女朋友
but you're also a lousy girlfriend.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
对你我来说最好的办法
The best thing for you and me to do
就是这段时间不要见面了
is not to see each other for a while,
直到你妈妈不再需要你花费那么多精力
until your mother doesn't need as much of your time.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
-我几周后给你打电♥话♥ -好的
I'll call you in a few weeks. - Okay.
雷蒙德
Raymond.
嗨 桃乐茜
Hi, Dorothy.
-嘿 选举怎么样?-别问
- Hey, how did the election go? - Don't ask.
这是一场灾难 我们俩都输的很惨
It was a disaster. We both lost by a landslide.
你们在开玩笑吧 谁赢了?
You're kidding. Who won?
菲菲·博尔格 你能相信吗?
Fifi Bolger. Can you believe that?
我想只是因为她丈夫是个整形医生
I think it's just because her husband's a plastic surgeon.
这跟这事有什么关系?
What does that have to do with it?
她向每个人承诺抽脂会有折扣
She promised everyone a discount on liposuction:
两边脸只收一半的钱
Two cheeks for the price of one.
这就是尼克松在1968年竞选获胜的原因
That's what swung it for Nixon in '68.
索菲亚 我以为你在去坎昆的路上
Sophia, I thought you'd be on your way to Cancun.
是啊 应该有人来接我的
Me, too. Someone was supposed to pick me up.
我不明白怎么这么久都没来
I can't figure out what's taking so long.
妈 你什么时候才能停下?
Ma, when are you going to stop?
听着 你哪也不能去 把你的箱子放下
Look, you're not going anywhere, so just put down your suitcase
我们一起去看电影
and you and I will go see a movie.
你自己去看电影
You go to a movie.
再过几个小时 我就能在美丽的海滩上晒太阳了
In a few hours, I'll be basking on a beautiful beach,
试着不让沙子沾到我的皱纹
trying to keep the sand out of my wrinkles.
我去开
I'll get it.
-你好-索菲娅在家吗?
- Hello there. - Is Sophia home?
-嗨 邓肯-嗨 索菲娅
- Hi, Duncan. - Hi, Sophia.
那帮人在车里等着呢 我帮你拿手提箱
The gang's waiting in the car. I'll take your suitcase.
妈 你真的要去了 是吗?
Ma, you're really going, aren't you?
我告诉你的就是这个事情
I tried to tell you.
我以为你很孤独 我以为你需要我
I thought you were lonely. I thought you needed me.
我事需要你 你也一如既往地在我身边
I did, and you were there just like always.
我爱你 闺女
I love you, pussycat.
但是 嘿 我有自己的生活要过 再见
But, hey, I got my own life to live. Adios.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表