剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
好了 这就是我们今天的节目 朋友们
Well, that's our show for today, folks.
选手们 来吧 跟"一起来抢钱"说再见
Contestants, come on down and give a Grab That Dough goodbye.
再见 大伙们
Goodbye, everybody.
谢天谢地 我们到家了
Thank goodness we're home.
咱们去这一趟真是太糟心了
That's the worst trip I've ever been on.
布兰琪 你怎么能这么说?
Blanche, how can you say that?
她怎么能这么说?
How can she say that?
我们丢了行李 睡在酒店大堂
We lost our luggage, we slept in a hotel lobby,
我们的钱包被偷了……
our purses were stolen...
我们在游戏节目中赢了个打火机
We won zippo on the game show.
但我们仍然有我们的友谊
But we still have our friendship.
我们在飞机上和好了……
We made up on the plane...
是因为没有别的事可做
There was nothing else to do.
要么这样 要么戴着耳机看《神勇三蛟龙》
It was either that or watch Three Amigos with the headset.
我要去泡个热水澡把这一切都忘掉
Well, I am gonna forget all about this
while soaking in a nice warm tub.
-我也是 -萝丝 我们只有一个浴缸
- Me, too. - Rose, we only have one tub.
-我要在下面泡 -萝丝!
- I get the deep end. - Rose!
妈
Ma.
妈 你还在生我的气 对吧?
Ma, you're still mad at me, aren't you?
桃乐茜 你让贪婪蒙蔽了你的判断力
Dorothy, you let greed cloud your judgment.
金钱蒙蔽了你 你抛弃了你爱的人
Money blinded you. You turned your back on the people you love.
你做了一件非常非常糟糕的事 这是不可原谅的
You did a terrible, terrible thing. It's unforgivable.
妈 我能做什么来补偿你?
Ma, isn't there anything I can do to make it up to you?
-给我100美元 - 50吧
- Give me $100. - Make it 50.
行 我爱你
Done, I love you.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表