剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
No, Dorothy, not just another act, the act.
我决定选择经典的索菲亚风格
I've taken a classic and reworked it Sophia-style.
感谢医疗保险
Thanks for the Medicare
感谢蓝十字和蓝盾医疗保险
For Blue Cross and Blue Shield
能让我的髋关节终于痊愈
For a hip that finally healed
处方上的仿制药是很便宜的
Remember on prescriptions Generic is a steal
对此我们表示非常感谢
We thank you so much.
你们觉得如何 别藏着掖着 我能接受批评
What do you think? Don't hold back. I can take the criticism.
令人惆怅
Depressing.
糟糕
Awful.
恶心
Stinky.
你们都去死吧
Go to hell, all of you!
事实上 她接受得比我想象的好
Actually, she took it better than I had expected.
桃乐茜 我跟那个帅哥记者谈过了
Dorothy, I've been talking to that good-looking reporter.
他刚从俄♥罗♥斯♥回来
He just got back from Russia.
告诉了我一些非常有趣的事情
He told me some very interesting things.
那里夏天下雪
It snows there in the summertime
而且他们美女也很少
and they don't have very many attractive women.
你知道这意味着什么吗? 当我们去俄♥罗♥斯♥时
Do you realize what that means? When we go to Russia,
我可以在俄♥罗♥斯♥挑选任何男人
I will have my pick of any man in the country
而你可以在六月堆雪人
and you can make a snowman in June.
我们现在可以开始新闻发布会了
We can start the press conference now.
萝丝在哪
Where is Rose?
她去接她的学员了
She left to pick up her cadet troop.
真有爱
That's adorable.
她想和同龄人分享这一刻
She wants to share this moment with friends her own age.
你一定很为你的女儿感到骄傲
You must very proud of your daughter.
-我女儿? -和她同龄的朋友?
- My daughter? - Friends her own age?
怎么 你觉得萝丝多大了?
Why, how old do you think Rose is?
根据她的信 我们猜是九岁十岁这样
Well, based upon her letter, we figure nine or ten.
老实说,她…
To be perfectly honest, she's...
接近十岁了
...closer to ten.
布兰琪 能到厨房♥来一下吗?
Blanche, could I see you in the kitchen for a moment?
想喝点什么吗?咖啡 茶 还是李维斯牛仔裤?
Was there anything we could get you? Coffee, tea, pair of Levi's?
这就清楚了 他们认为萝丝是个小孩
Well that solves the mystery. They think Rose is a little kid.
我们该怎么办
What are we going to do?
如果她把那封信读给媒体 她会自取其辱的
If she reads that letter to the press she'll humiliate herself.
我们不能告诉那些俄♥国♥人真♥相♥
We can't tell those Russians the truth.
为什么不能
Why not?
因为他们会把它作为一种宣传策略
Because they will use it as a propaganda ploy
让全世界相信
to convince the whole world
所有的美国人都和萝丝一样愚蠢
that all Americans are as dumb as Rose.
这将动摇我们政♥府♥的根基
That would rock the very foundation of our government,
削弱我们领导人的权威
undermine our great leaders
可能也会颠覆民♥主♥制度
and potentially topple our entire democracy.
《洛奇4》对你影响很大 是吗
Rocky IV had a profound effect on you, didn't it?
拜托 我们得告诉他们真♥相♥
Oh, come on, we have to tell them the truth.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 但愿我没有太晚
Hi, girls. I hope I'm not late.
萝丝 听着 我们有事要告诉你
Uh, Rose, listen, we have something to tell you.
太棒了 太棒了
This is amazing, this is so amazing.
我要开新闻发布会
To think I'm giving a press conference
然后下周就都去莫斯科了
and next week we all go to Moscow.
你能相信吗 桃乐茜
Can you believe it, Dorothy?
话说回来 我也不敢相信上帝想要杰里·福尔韦尔
No, but then again, I can't believe that God wanted Jerry Falwell
其祖父和父亲是无神论者
他本人受母亲影响变成基♥督♥徒
穿着廉价西装滑下水滑梯
to go down that water slide in a cheap suit.
萝丝..
Rose...
我在胡言乱语 但那是因为我太兴奋了
I'm babbling, but it's because I'm so excited.
也许我应该用一个笑话来开场
Maybe I should open up with a joke.
不 我的笑话太无聊了
No, my jokes are boring.
也许我该讲个故事
Maybe I should just tell a story.
比如那次我叔叔古斯塔夫
Like the time my Uncle Gustav
喝醉了想给豪猪挤奶
got drunk and tried to milk a porcupine.
-罗斯 我们有事要告诉你
- Rose, we have to tell you something.
-这里面有误会
- There has been a misunderstanding.
萝丝 我们今天才知道大家都认为
Rose, we just found out today that everybody thinks
你写给戈尔巴乔夫的信
the letter you sent to Gorbachev
是一个九岁的小女孩写的
was written by a nine-year-old girl.
不会吧
You can't be serious.
啊 学员们回来了
Ah, the troop is back.
哪一个是小萝丝?
Which one is little Rose?
这个
This one!
这是小萝丝
This is little Rose right here.
我会通知媒体我们要开始了
I will inform the press we are about to begin.
这太尴尬了
This is so embarrassing.
别担心 我们会让琳达读你的信
Don't worry. We'll let Linda read your letter.
-没人会知道的 来吧 -没问题吗 尼伦德太太?
- No one will be wiser. Come on. - Is it all right, Mrs. Nylund?
我不知道 还好吧
Gee, I don't know. I guess so.
好吧 我还担心我拿不到月光徽章呢
Good. I was afraid I wouldn't get my moon beam badge
因为你说阳光学员从不说谎
because you said a Sunshine Cadet never lies.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
几个星期前 我提请总理关注了一封信
several weeks ago I brought a letter
to the attention of our premier.
他被孩子般的单纯所感动
He was so moved by it's child-like simplicity,
他要求见见写这封信的小女孩
he requested to meet with the little girl who wrote it.
我想向大家介绍这位非凡的九岁小女孩
I would like to introduce you to that
extraordinary nine-year-old girl,
萝丝·尼伦德
Rose Nylund.
呃..
Uh...
-我是萝丝·尼伦德 - 天呢
- I'm Rose Nylund. - Oh, boy.
那封信是我写的
I'm the one who wrote the letter.
我的天
Oh, boy.
我想可能是有什么误会
I guess there's been some kind of misunderstanding,
但阳光学员从不说谎
but a Sunshine Cadet never lies.
我有两件事要宣布
I have two announcements.
新闻发布会取消了
This press conference is canceled,
另外 我很自豪能成为迈阿密的新公民
and I am proud to be the newest citizen of Miami.
如果有人想找我 我叫戴夫
If anyone wants to reach me, my name is Dave.
亲爱的 这需要很大的勇气
Honey, that took a lot of courage.
-你没事吧? -有啊!
- You all right? - No!
这是我一生中最糟糕的一天
This is the worst day of my life.
别这样 亲爱的 没那么糟
Oh, come on, honey. It's not that bad.
我在媒体面前出丑了
I made a total fool of myself in front of the press.
我是整个国家的笑柄
I'm the laughingstock of the entire country.
我该怎么跟我妈妈说?
What am I going to tell my mother?
你妈妈来自圣奥拉夫 她会理解的
Your mother's from St. Olaf. She'll understand.
我真是太笨了
I'm just stupid.
我是一个愚蠢 头脑简单的人
I'm a dimwitted, dumb, simpleminded,
明尼苏达的傻帽
grade-A, Minnesota chucklehead.
但重要的是 你是我们的笨蛋
But, the important thing is you're our chucklehead,
在这个世界上 我们不会用你
and we wouldn't trade you in for any other chucklehead
去交换其他笨蛋的
in the whole wide world.
你来吧 桃乐茜
Why don't you take it, Dorothy.
听我说
Listen to me.
你做得很好 这是历史性的一刻
What you did was great. It was historic.
亲爱的 你的话打动了一位领导人的心
Honey, your words managed to move
the heart of a major world leader.
我们也想听听这些话
I would like to hear those words, too.
你答应过我们要读那封信的
You promised us you would read us that letter.
我再也不读了 太尴尬了
I never will. It's too embarrassing.
你说今天是你一生中最糟糕的一天
You said today was the worst day of your life.
又有什么损失呢
What have you got to lose?
我永远不会读这封信
I'll never read this letter. Never.
好吧 那能让我来读吗
All right, then will you let me read it?
好吧 趁这时候来嘲笑我
Oh, fine, kick me while I'm down.
我迟早也要适应了
I might as well get used to it.
“亲爱的戈尔巴乔夫先生 我叫萝丝·尼伦德
"Dear Mr. Gorbachev. My name is Rose Nylund.
我给你写信是因为我担心核战争
I'm writing to you because I'm worried about nuclear war.
我听说这些炸♥弹♥足可以炸毁世界100次
I hear there are enough bombs to blow up the world 100 times
这让我很害怕
and it scares me.
这也吓坏了我学园里的女生
It scares the girls in my cadet troop, too.
他们谈论的是长大后想成为什么样的人
They talk about what they want to be if they grow up,
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表