剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季
第二十二集
哦 天哪 他又去哪儿了?
Oh, where is he now?
这重新装♥修♥永远也完成不了了
This remodeling job is never going to be finished.
放松 他会回来的
Relax. He'll be back.
谁想让他回来?他就是个骗钱的
Who wants him back? He's a thief.
自从情人节大屠♥杀♥以后
I haven't seen a crime like this in a garage
芝加哥帮派斗殴事件 七人在车♥库♥死亡
我还没在车♥库♥里见过这等惨景呢
since the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
妈 你又没目睹情人节大屠♥杀♥
Ma, you did not see the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
哦 对了 那天我看了一整天电影
Oh, yeah, right. I was at the movies that day. All day.
嗨 女士们看起来不错 不是吗?
Hi, ladies. Looks nice, doesn't it?
不 厄尼 它看起来和上周
No, Ernie. It looks exactly as it did
还有上上周一模一样
last week and the week before that.
这个车♥库♥什么时候才会像客房♥一样?
When is this garage going to start looking like a guest room?
我不知道啊 我在说我的新西装
I don't know. I was talking about my new suit.
厄尼 这是件严肃的事
Ernie, this is a serious matter.
我们的家人几周后就要来了
We have family coming in a few weeks.
你答应过会装♥修♥好的
You promised it would be finished.
德弗罗太太 你是想要速度还是质量?
Mrs. Devereaux, do you want it fast, or do you want it good?
在你回答之前 布兰琪 注意他说的是装♥修♥客房♥
Before you answer that, Blanche, he's talking about a guest room.
如果我们看不到进度 你就得走人
If we don't start seeing results, you are out of here.
你知道找个好承包商有多难吗?
Do you know it's hard to find a good contractor?
对啊 你就是活生生的证据
Yes, and you're living proof.
厄尼 她不是那个意思
Ernie, she didn't mean that.
她只是早上起床 看到身边空荡荡的 心情不太好
She just got up on the wrong side of a cold, lonely, empty bed.
像她这样漂亮的女人独自睡吗? 让人震惊
Good-looking lady like her sleeps alone? I'm shocked.
你们居然让这种品位的人改造我们的车♥库♥?
You're letting a man with taste like that remodel our garage?
我们完全受他摆布了
He's got us over a barrel.
我还记得上次我被人摆布的时候
I remember the last time a man had me over a barrel.
我当时在码头参加一个啤酒派对
- I was at a keg party at the marina.
我们有客人 嗨 阿尔
- We have a guest. Hi, Al.
嗨 姑娘们 倒一些香槟
Hi, girls. Pour some champagne.
我们在庆祝阿尔的退休
We're celebrating Al's retirement.
所以你终于退休了吗?
So you finally went through with it?
是的 我终于把熟食店卖♥♥掉了
Yep. I finally called it quits at the deli. Sold it all.
熏鲑鱼 枪管 枪把 都卖♥♥了
Lox, stock and barrel.
"枪机 枪管 枪把"表示"全部"的意思
这里换成了音近的"熏鲑鱼"
明白了吗? 我是说“熏鲑鱼”
Get it? "Lox."
他昨天想到的这个笑话
He made up that joke yesterday,
但现在听来还是和昨天一样好笑
but it's just as funny now as it was then.
有些玩笑永不过时
Some jokes are timeless.
告诉我 阿尔
So, tell me, Al,
你退休后打算做什么?
what do you intend doing with your retirement?
好吧 周一 我要睡懒觉
Well, Monday, I'm gonna sleep late.
-星期一之后是(做)什么? -周二
- What's after Monday? - Tuesday.
基本上 我已经准备好应付任何事情了
Basically, I'm ready for anything.
今天是我余生的第一天
Today is the first day of the second half of my life.
我得走了 今晚见
I gotta run. I'll see you tonight.
-再见 大家 -再见 阿尔
- Bye, all. - Bye, Al.
再见
Bye.
姑娘们 我太兴奋了
Oh, girls, I am so excited.
现在阿尔退休了 我们会有很多时间在一起
Now that Al's retired, we'll have so much time together.
他对你来说很特别 不是吗?
He's pretty special to you, isn't he?
哦 他不仅仅是特别 我想我爱上他了
Oh, he's more than special. I think I'm falling for him.
但谁不会呢?
But then who wouldn't?
他善解人意 很体贴
He's sensitive, he's caring.
他觉得我比意大利腊肠还诱人
And he thinks I'm neater than hard salami.
他真的这么说的吗 萝丝?
Did he actually tell you that, Rose?
我不应该重复的
I shouldn't have repeated it.
这句话是一时冲动说的
It was said in a moment of passion.
好了 明天见 女士们
Okay, see you mañana, ladies.
你要去哪里?你才来了十分钟
Where are you going? You've only been here ten minutes.
-我明天再来 -厄尼
- I'll be back tomorrow. - Ernie.
听我说 好好听
Listen to me, and listen good.
如果你现在走出那扇门 你就别想再回来了
If you walk out that door now, you can forget about coming back.
我听起来像在演《瑞恩的希望》
I sound like I'm on Ryan’s Hope.
1975–1989
纽约的爱尔兰裔美国人瑞恩一家的经历
很好 再见
Fine. See ya.
桃乐茜 我们现在该怎么办?
Dorothy, what are we gonna do now?
我不知道 这真是一团糟
I don't know. This is such a mess.
在我看来我们有两个选择
Seems to me we have two choices:
第一 请求厄尼的原谅
One, beg Ernie's forgiveness;
第二 找另一个承包商
or two, find another contractor.
第三 西西里的方法:
Or three, the Sicilian method:
烧了车♥库♥ 拿到保险金
Torch the garage, collect the insurance,
再建一座海景别♥墅♥
and build a summer house with an ocean view.
就我个人而言 我喜欢第三个
Personally, I like number three.
很抱歉 但这比我们预算装♥修♥的价格要高
I'm sorry, but that's more than we're
willing to spend for a guest room.
是的 我知道这句话 “一分钱一分货”
Yes, I do know the expression, "You get what you pay for."
我也知道这句话 “总会找到傻子来骗”
I also know the expression, "There's a sucker born every minute."
哦 是的 我……我也知道这句话...
Oh, yes, I... I do know that expression, too.
那是最后一个承包商了
That was the last contractor in the book.
我受够了这些人 我准备放弃了
I am so fed up with all of these people, I'm ready to give up.
你不能放弃 你不是轻言放弃的人
You can't give up. You're no quitter.
想想你被男人抛弃过多少次
Just think of the many times you have been dumped by a man.
你停止约会了吗?不
Did you quit dating? No, ma'am.
你要求放低了 找一些之前看不上的人
You sank even lower, scraping the bottom of the barrel,
直面这种屈辱
facing certain humiliation.
为了什么?
- And why?
谢谢 布兰琪我明白了
- Thanks, Blanche. I get the point.
我是认真的 桃乐茜 为了什么?
I mean it, Dorothy. Why?
-嗨 萝丝 -嗨
- Hi, Rose. - Hi.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我刚和阿尔待了一下午
I just spent the afternoon with Al.
-怎么了? -什么都不做
- What happened? - Nothing.
他只想坐着看电视
All he wants to do is sit around and watch television.
人们退休后就会这样
That happens with people when they retire.
也许你应该和他谈谈
Maybe you should talk to him about it.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
各位 我找到了改造车♥库♥的最佳人选
Everybody, I found the perfect guy to convert the garage.
跟我来
Follow me.
各位 这是文森佐
Everybody, this is Vincenzo.
妈 谁是文森佐?
Ma, who is Vincenzo?
他现在是谁并不重要 知道他过去是什么样就行
Who he is doesn't matter. It's who he used to be.
三十年前 这个人是意大利最重要的建筑师之一
Thirty years ago, this man was one of Italy's foremost architects,
受到全世界的尊敬
respected the world over,
欧洲一些最美丽的大教堂的创造者
creator of some of Europe's most beautiful cathedrals.
对吗 文森佐?
Isn't that right, Vincenzo?
如今 他只是一个可怜的人
Today, he's a pathetic shell of a man
每天偷看女人的裙底来度日
who spends all day looking up women's dresses.
不用慌 他一句英语也不会说 看
Relax. He doesn't speak a word of English. Watch.
-文森佐? -嗯?
- Vincenzo? - Eh?
你是个满脸皱纹的老变♥态♥ 对吧?
You're a wrinkled old pervert, right?
是
Si.
但是索菲亚 文森佐不可能一个人完成所有的工作
But, Sophia, Vincenzo can't do all this work by himself.
他什么都干不了 但他会教我们怎么做
He can't do any of the work. He'll be the brains.
他会用意大利语告诉我怎么做 我告诉你们来做
He'll tell me what to do in Italian, I'll tell you, you do the work.
算了吧 我们不是木匠
Forget it. We're not carpenters.
可以试试啊 工作已经完成了一半
It's worth a try. The job's already half done.
那我可以告诉文森佐我们要合作了吗?
So, do I tell Vincenzo we got a deal?
等下 他想收我们多少钱?
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表