剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第九集
桃乐茜 我想考驾照
Dorothy, I want a driver's license.
干什么用?
What for?
我要在伯特·雷诺兹的新片里演特技
I'm doing a lot of stuntwork in the new Burt Reynolds movie.
你以为我要干什么?
Why do you think?
妈 你好几年没开车了 为什么现在要提这个?
Ma, you haven't driven in years. Why is this coming up now?
今天早上在中心
This morning at the center,
格拉迪斯·温斯托克和我吵了一架
Gladys Weinstock and I had a fight.
我们都声称自己是天生的红发
We both claim we're natural redheads,
当然 在我们这个年纪 我们不能再证明了
but of course at our age we can't prove it anymore.
所以呢?
So?
所以 当我拿出驾照给她看时
So, when I pulled out my license to show her,
谁都能看到它已经过期了
everyone saw it was expired.
这让我觉得自己老了 桃乐茜
It made me feel old, Dorothy.
-我想再学一次 -得了吧
- I want to learn again. - Oh, come on.
妈 你都81岁了
Ma, you're 81 years old.
你的视力不行了 反应也变慢了
Your eyesight is weaker. Your reflexes are slower.
你是谁 魔术师约翰逊?
And who are you, Magic Johnson?
拜托了 桃乐茜
Dorothy, please.
好吧 妈 我们试试
Oh, all right, Ma, we'll give it a try.
但是 如果出了什么问题我们就要停下来
But, Ma, if anything goes wrong we stop.
放松 有些事你永远不会忘记
Relax. There are some things you never forget.
开车就像做♥爱♥
Driving a car is like making love.
在这两种情况下
In both cases, a mirror makes objects
镜子都会使物体看起来比实际大
appear larger than they really are.
哦桃乐茜 我太生气了!
Oh, Dorothy, I'm just so angry!
弗洛伊德·麦卡伦刚刚打电♥话♥给我
Floyd McCallan just called me
离他来接我还有一小时
one hour before he's supposed to pick me up
开着他崭新的双色奔驰车
in his brand new two-tone Mercedes.
他竟然取消了我们今晚的约会!
- He's canceled our date for tonight!
他可能有其它原因吧
- He probably had a good reason.
他说他得去医院看望生病的母亲
He said he had to go visit his sick mother in the hospital.
你听过这么站不住脚的借口吗?
Did you ever hear such a weak excuse?
他妈妈又不在医院
And his mother isn't in the hospital.
她当然在医院了 但是他可以随时去看她
Of course she is, but he can visit her anytime.
他今晚只能见我
He can only see me tonight.
-我表弟斯文来了吗?-没有 萝丝
- Is my cousin Sven here yet? - No, Rose.
哦 很好 我工作太忙了
Oh, good. I got caught up at work
我都没时间买♥♥蛋糕了
and I barely had time to pick up a cake.
我想让斯文感到受欢迎
I wanted to make Sven feel welcome.
萝丝 这个蛋糕是从"趁热吃"情♥色♥烘焙店买♥♥的吧
Rose, that cake is from the
"Get it While it's Hot" erotic bake shop.
哇!
Whoa!
萝丝·尼伦德! 哎呀,那个蛋糕的形状……
Why, Rose Nylund! Why, that cake is in the shape...
布兰琪 我们知道是什么
Blanche, we know what it is.
我以为是佛罗里达的形状
I thought it was in the shape of Florida.
这倒提醒了我 我得给查理·米尔本打个电♥话♥
That reminds me, I've got to give Charlie Milburne a call.
如果这个蛋糕让你想起查理·米尔本
If this cake reminds you of Charlie Milburne, we could both give him a call.
我们俩也可以给他打个电♥话♥
we could both give him a call.
萝丝 你表哥斯文要呃...
Rose, how long is your cousin Sven going to, uh,
和我们一起住多久?
be, uh, staying here with us?
哦 就几天
Oh, just a couple of days.
周六他就飞回圣奥拉夫去见他的未婚妻
On Saturday he's flying back to St. Olaf to meet his fiancée.
哦 就去见她一个人吗?
Oh, she went all alone?
不 他从未见过她 这是包办婚姻
No, he's never met her. It's an arranged marriage.
小斯文的爸爸 我们叫他大斯文
See, little Sven's father, we call him Big Sven,
两年前离开老家 定居在圣奥拉夫
left the old country two years ago and settled in St. Olaf.
然后他派人把他的家人都接来
Then he sent for the rest of his family.
他把父亲接了过来 我们也叫他“大斯文”
First he brought his father over. We call him "Big Sven," too.
有两个大斯文 你不会混淆吗?
Well, doesn't that get confusing, having two Big Svens?
不会的布兰琪 有大斯文和二号♥大斯文
There aren't, Blanche. There's Big Sven and Big Sven II.
就像《大白鲨》和《大白鲨2》
Like Jaws and Jaws II.
萝丝 你的亲戚中有叫精神病和精神病二代的吗?
Rose, are any of your relatives named Psycho and Psycho II?
不管怎样 大斯文给小斯文选了个新娘
Anyway, Big Sven picked out a bride for little Sven
现在他让他飞过来了
and now he's flying him over.
我不知道 包办婚姻对我来说太不公平了
I don't know, it seems so unfair to me, an arranged marriage.
桃乐茜 它也可以很有趣
I don't know, Dorothy. It can be fun.
乔治和我的婚姻就是这样
George and I had that kind of marriage.
乔治会打扮成鬼 在房♥子里追我
George would dress up as a ghost and chase me around the house
拿着那个小苍蝇拍 等他抓到我 他就…
with one of those little fly swatters.
Then when he caught me, he'd...
布兰琪 我说的是包办婚姻
Blanche, I'm talking about arranged marriages
而不是疯狂的婚姻
not deranged marriages.
哦 对不起
Oh. Sorry.
哦 那一定是斯文!
Oh, that must be Sven!
-萝丝表姐? -斯文表弟!
- Cousin Rose? - Cousin Sven!
哦!
Oh!
让我看看你 你长大了!
Oh, let me look at you. Boy have you grown!
我们从未见过面
We've never met.
但是你已经长大了!
But admit it, you have grown!
萝丝 你能介绍一下我和布兰琪吗
Uh, Rose, could you introduce Blanche and me.
当然可以 桃乐茜 这是布兰琪
Of course. Dorothy, this is Blanche.
布兰琪 这是桃乐茜
Blanche, this is Dorothy.
我们这经常开这样的玩笑
We have jokes like that around here all the time.
单口喜剧演员
就像住在满是豪伊·曼德尔的房♥子里
It's like living in a house full of Howie Mandels.
-斯文,我是桃乐茜 -你好
- Sven, I'm Dorothy. - Hello.
-我是布兰琪 欢迎你 -谢谢
- And I'm Blanche. Welcome. - Thank you.
萝丝告诉我们你要结婚了
Rose tells us you're getting married.
是的 我希望我能做得好
Yes, and I hope I'm good at it.
我对女人没什么经验
I don't have that much experience with women.
像你这样强壮英俊的大块头?
A big, strong, handsome thing like you?
别胡说了(出去吧)
Get out of here.
很高兴见到你们大家
Well, it was nice meeting all of you.
那只是一种感叹! 斯文!
Oh, that was an expression! Sven!
我从没想过我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this
但我觉得萝丝是他们家最聪明的
but I think Rose got the brains in that family.
在前门等我 桃乐茜 我要把车开过来
Meet me out front, Dorothy. I'm gonna pull the car around.
妈 等一下 等一下
Ma, hold it. Hold it.
我昨晚告诉过你 我们不开车
I told you last night, we don't do any driving
除非我们把驾驶手册上的所有规则都看完
until we've gone over all the rules in the driving manual.
还有什么要学的?
What's to go over?
“你和消防栓之间的距离应该有多远?”
"How much distance should there be
between you and a fire hydrant?"
我是什么 贵宾犬吗?
What am I, a poodle?
-早上好 姐♥妹♥们♥ -早上好
- Morning, girls. - Morning.
嘿 你们俩怎么起这么早?
Hey, what got you two up and out so early?
今天我想带斯文尽可能多地看看风景
I wanted to show Sven as many of the sights as possible today.
他在A&P和惠普尔先生合影了吗?
Did he get a picture with that Mr. Whipple cutout at the A&P?
在今天开始之前 我们首先买♥♥了早饭
We stopped to pick up breakfast
before we started off on our big day.
女士们 你们愿意跟我们一起吗?
Will you ladies join us?
-你要做什么饭? -Flendahueven
- What are you making? - Flendahueven.
-那是什么? -燕麦片
- What's that? - Oatmeal.
它通常和牦牛肠做的饼干一起吃
It's usually served with a cracker made from yak intestine.
当然了!牦牛小吃
Of course! Yak snacks.
嗨 姐妹 嗨斯温
Hi, girls. Hi, Swin.
-是斯文 布兰琪 -随便吧
- It's Sven, Blanche. - Whatever.
桃乐茜 我能借用一下你的白色风衣吗?
Dorothy, could I borrow your white wind breaker?
弗洛伊德今天要用他的游艇带我去航海
Floyd is taking me sailing today on his yacht.
呃 布兰琪……
Uh, Blanche...
我猜他对取消昨晚的约会感到很内疚
I guess he felt so guilty about canceling last night
他想做点特别的事
he wanted to do something extra special.
-呃 布兰琪…-我都等不及了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表