剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第四季 第一集
姑娘们 姑娘们 你们猜怎么着?
Girls, girls, guess what?
等一下
Wait a minute,
你为什么总是走进一个房♥间 说姑娘们 姑娘们?
Why do you always come into a room and say girls, girls?
你看到莫莉·林沃德坐在这里了吗?
Do you see Molly Ringwald sitting here?
80年代著名的青少年偶像
你今天脾气可真怪
Well, you're awfully cranky today.
好吧 原谅我
Well, forgive me.
我的关节炎很困扰我 我的社保支票没交
My arthritis is bothering me, my social security check was late,
我还意识到已经22年没和男人一起洗澡了
and I realized today I haven't showered with a man in 22 years.
妈 爸爸已经去世27年了
Ma, Pop's been dead 27 years.
你想说什么?
What's your point?
你这什么意思?
What are you saying?
这不是很明显吗 桃乐茜?
Isn't it obvious, Dorothy?
她和一个死人一起洗了五年澡
She showered with a dead man for five years.
萝丝 你刚才说?
Rose, what did you want?
我有两张现在最火的挪威音乐剧的票
I got two tickets to the hottest Norwegian musical in town.
萝丝 这真的很吸引我 但我有别的事情
Rose, you've really tempted me, but I do have other plans.
你有约会了?
You have a date?
我吃东西的时候别这么说
Never say that while I'm eating.
我在一个成人教育项目教历史
I'm teaching history for an adult-education program.
这是给没拿到高中文凭的人准备的
It's for people who never got their high school diplomas.
他们还教什么?
What else do they teach?
通常的高中科目
The usual high school subjects.
你是说三个R吗?
You mean like the three Rs?
读书、写作和公鸡授精?
Reading, writing and rooster inseminating?
不 我们只教前两个R
No, we just teach the first two Rs.
行
Fine.
但是你的学生步入了社会之后
But you're gonna be sending people out into the world
如果都不知道先把手搓热了再碰鸡
who don't know you can get a nasty rooster bite
可是会被公鸡咬伤的
if you don't warm your hands up first.
姑娘们 这条裙子适合我吗?
Girls, is this dress me?
太紧 太短
It's too tight, it's too short,
对你这个年纪的女人来说 露太多乳♥沟♥了
and it shows too much cleavage for a woman your age.
是的 布兰琪 适合你
Yes, Blanche, it's you.
和你的神秘男人又去约会?
Another date with your mystery man?
哦 他才不神秘呢
Oh, he's no mystery man.
那你怎么跟他约会了四次
Then how come you've been out with him four times,
我们却对他一无所知?
we don't know anything about him?
嗯 有一件小事
Well, there is one little thing.
那一定是他 萝丝 你能去开门吗?
Well, that must be him. Rose, would you get the door, please?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我们以为你是布兰琪的男伴 但你太老了
We thought you were Blanche's date, but you're way too old.
你好 布兰琪!
Hola, Blanche!
你好 亲爱的 快来
Hello, sweetheart. Come here!
我想让你见见我所有的朋友
I want you to meet all my friends.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
也不能全怪我
It wasn't my fault,
我的表兄弟姐妹已经近亲结婚好几代了..
my cousins have been marrying each other for generations.
各位 这是菲德尔·圣地亚哥
Everybody, this is Fidel Santiago.
你好! 很高兴认识你
How do you do? Very nice to meet you.
见到你们这样的美女总是感到很荣幸
It is always a pleasure to meet beautiful ladies such as yourselves.
加上这口音 真是差点就信了
With that accent, you could almost buy it.
你一定是索菲亚
And you must be Sophia.
你的脸看起来很眼熟
Your face looks awfully familiar.
你的照片曾出现在雪茄盒上吗?
Was your picture ever on a cigar box?
妈!
Ma!
不 不 她是对的
No, no, she's right.
那是我父亲
That was my father.
我能接着说了吗 指挥官?
May we continue, commandant?
我的家族曾经拥有最大的 位于古巴的烟草种植园
My family once owned the largest tobacco plantation in all of Cuba.
你们知道吗
Do you know that at one time
我们家族曾经是整个古巴最有名的菲德尔?
I was the most famous Fidel in the entire country?
直到那个人出现了
Until you-know-who showed up.
菲德尔·卡斯特罗 古巴政♥治♥领袖
谁?
Who?
神奇马雷克斯 萝丝
Rex the Wonder Horse, Rose.
明星马 二三十年代著名的动物演员
通体全黑的种马
你怎么知道圣地亚哥雪茄的?
How did you know about Santiago cigars?
我丈夫可喜欢了
My husband was a fan.
不是喜欢雪茄 是盒子
Not of the cigars, the boxes.
我们过去常常把精美的餐具放在一个盒子里
We used to keep all our fine cutlery in one.
布兰琪是对的
Blanche was right.
她说你无可救药
She said you were incorrigible.
这是我应得的
I guess I deserve it,
我总是说她是个廉价荡♥妇♥
I always say she's a cheap slut.
也许我们该走了
Maybe we'd better be going.
是的
Yes.
很高兴见到你们大家
It was a pleasure meeting you all.
晚安
Good night.
总算知道神秘的男人是谁了
Well, I guess that solves the mystery.
我也有同感 谁能想到布兰琪会和
I'll say. Who'd have thought Blanche would date somebody
long in the tooth 年老的人
萝丝以为在说牙齿长
这么老的人约会
that long in the tooth?
我觉得他的牙齿很好
I thought his teeth were nice.
我无法相信的是他这么老
What I couldn't believe was how old he was.
有时候我真不敢相信自己的耳朵
You know, sometimes I really cannot believe my ears.
我知道
I know.
你七岁的时候我就该把它们粘回去
I should've taped them back when you were seven.
女士们 先生们 晚上好 请就座
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Please take your seats.
豪尔赫·维加?
Uh, Jorge Vega?
迈克尔·法奇克?
Michael Fachik?
吉姆·舒?
Jim Shu?
吉姆·舒?
Jim Shu?
我懂了 运动鞋 很有趣
Oh, I get it, gym shoe, very funny.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我是吉姆·舒
I am Jim Shu.
对不起 对不起
Pardon me, sorry.
pulling my leg字面义: 拉扯我的腿
我以为你在跟我开玩笑
I thought you were pulling my leg.
我可喝不了那么多清酒去干这事
I don't think I could drink that much sake.
坐下 舒
Sit down, Shu.
玛丽亚·贾内利?
Maria Gianelli?
萝丝·尼伦德?
Rose Nylund?
萝丝?
Rose, Rose?
萝丝 你在这儿干什么?
Rose, what are you doing here?
桃乐茜 我要坦白一件事
Dorothy, I have a confession to make.
我没有从圣奥拉夫的学校毕业
I slipped through the cracks of the St. Olaf school system.
难以置信
That's very hard to believe.
我见过你差点完成了《电视指南》的填字游戏
I've seen you almost complete a TV Guide crossword puzzle.
这是真的
It's true.
所以我现在没有高中毕业文凭
You're looking at a woman without a sheepskin.
我钱包有一张可以给你
I've got an extra in my wallet I could give you.
不 谢谢 我宁愿自己去努力
No, thanks. I'd rather earn it.
下课后在日料店见?
Meet you at Benihana after class?
萝丝 萝丝
Rose, Rose.
你高中没毕业吗?
You never graduated from high school?
没有正式毕业
Not officially.
毕业前三周
Three weeks before graduation,
他们叫我去接吻亭 在创始人集♥会♥上
I was asked to be in the kissing booth at the founders' day fair.
不幸的是 我吻的第一个男孩
Unfortunately, the first boy I kissed
得了严重的单核细胞增多症
had a nasty case of mono.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表