剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Wait. What does he want to charge us?
我会问他的
I'll ask him.
文森佐 多少钱?
Vincenzo Cuánto cuesta?
钱吗?免费的 免费的
Cuesta? Oh. Gratis. Gratis.
他说他愿意免费做这件事
He says he'll do it for nothing.
他喜欢从老年中心出来转转
He likes getting away from the center,
他喜欢工作 也喜欢和年轻漂亮的女孩在一起
he likes working, and he likes being
in the company of pretty young girls.
-好吧 -哦
- Oh, well. - Oh.
既然他这么说了 我们怎么能拒绝呢?
Since he puts it that way, how can we refuse?
-一言为定 -好
- It's a deal. - Good.
这是他想要的年轻漂亮女孩的名单
Here's a list of the pretty young girls he wants.
-嗨 阿尔-萝丝 你真漂亮
- Hi, Al. - Rose, you look beautiful.
哦 谢谢你!
Oh. Thank you.
我知道我们只是去看电影 但我想打扮一下
I know we're just going to the movies, but I felt like dressing up.
关于电影 你介意我们不去吗?
About the movies, would you mind if we didn't go?
嗯倒是不会 你想做什么?
Well, no. What do you feel like doing?
我们就像昨晚一样
We'll do what we did last night.
我们昨天什么都没做
- We didn't do anything.
听起来就很不错
- Sounds good to me.
阿尔 我们得谈谈
Al, we have to talk.
就不能等看完《蓝色月光》吗?
Can't it wait till after Moonlighting?
1985–1989
布鲁斯·威利斯主演的颇受欢迎的侦探系列剧
今晚有一集特别节目
There's a special episode on tonight.
它只重播了三次
It's only been rerun three times.
阿尔 你最近怎么了?
Al, what has gotten into you lately?
在你退休之前 你是我认识的最活跃的人
Before you retired, you were the most active man I ever knew.
我不得不跑着跟上你的步伐
I had to run to keep up with you.
你现在你就是个电视迷
Now you're nothing but a couch potato.
终于退休了 你应该做更多事情才是
You should do more. You've earned it.
难道你一直都没有什么梦想的吗?
Isn't there one thing you've always dreamed of doing?
我一直梦想着退休
I always dreamed of retiring.
我只是不希望有一天你醒来
I just don't want you to wake up one day
想想自己错过了实现梦想的机会
and think that you've missed the
opportunity to do something great.
萝丝 听起来你可能只是厌倦了我
Rose, it sounds like you're maybe just bored with me.
我们改天再见吧 好吗?
Let's take a rain check on tonight, okay?
反正我觉得有点累
I'm feeling kind of tired anyway.
我明天给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you tomorrow.
阿尔?
Al?
阿尔?
Al?
该死的
Damn.
在我们开始之前……
Before we begin...
让我们明确一点:
Let's make one thing clear:
我说了算
I am in charge.
我是老板
I am the boss.
我是主人
I am the master.
我是海象
I am the walrus.
妈 要么你的意大利语生疏了
Ma, either your Italian is rusty,
要么他就是世界上最老的嬉皮士
or he's the world's oldest hippie.
我们可以开始了吗?
Can we just get started, please?
首先 我们必须检查工人
First we must inspect the workers.
他捏了我
- He pinched me.
这是条件反射 他是意大利人
- It's a reflex. He's Italian.
我们将从最简单的工作开始
We'll start with the simplest of jobs.
安装窗户玻璃
- Installing the window.
桃乐茜 你把玻璃固定好
Dorothy, you hold the window in place.
萝丝来敲
Rose will do the hammering.
布兰琪 你拧螺丝(性♥交♥)
Blanche, you'll do the screwing.
这是他自己想出来的 我发誓
He came up with that one on his own. I swear.
用5/16钻头钻一个拨动螺栓
Drill a toggle bolt, anchor with a 5/16th bit,
斜切四分之一英寸胶合板后
and miter-cut the quarter-inch plywood
然后用钉子接合上
after you attach the studs.
我只认识里面有"钉钉"
Only thing I recognized in there was "studs."
-这没用的 -不 不
- This isn't gonna work. - No, no.
文森佐有个好主意
Vincenzo has a wonderful idea.
他将带他的团队来完成这项工作 不收取额外费用
He'll bring his crew to finish the job at no additional charge.
他为什么要免费做呢?
Why would he do it for free?
因为他老糊涂了 别再问问题了
Because he's senile as a doorknob, and stop asking questions.
嗨 大家好
Hi, everybody.
阿尔 你在这儿干什么?
Al, what are you doing here?
我仔细考虑了你说的话 你是对的
I did a lot of thinking about what you said, and you were right.
我一直在浪费我的生命
I've been wasting my life.
我很高兴你想通了
I'm so glad you feel that way.
我曾经有过一个梦想
There is one dream I used to have:
航海环游世界
Sailing around the world.
就像你说的 这是追寻梦想的最佳时机
Like you said, what better time to follow my dream
好不容易退休了
than during my retirement.
我决定了 我要这么做
I'm gonna do it.
你给自己订了邮轮
You booked yourself on a cruise.
更好 我买♥♥了自己的船 雇了船员
Better. I bought my own boat and hired a crew.
-你说什么?-花了我一辈子的积蓄
- You what? - It cost me my life savings,
但我不在乎
but I don't care.
我要环球航行 这都是因为你
I'm gonna sail around the world, and it's all because of you.
我要你跟我一起去
And I want you to come along with me.
萝丝 你在干什么?现在是凌晨两点
Rose, what are you doing? It is 2:00 a.m.
我睡不着 所以我决定起床
I couldn't sleep, so I decided to get up
再做一批"脆脆饼"
and make a batch of sperhoven krispies.
这是一种古老的斯堪的纳维亚夜宵
It's an ancient Scandinavian midnight snack.
我猜经过一夜的掠夺和强♥奸♥
I guess after a night of pillaging and raping,
一个维京人想在他的可可里加点东西
a Viking wants a little something to go with his cocoa.
嗯 它们闻起来很难闻
Well, they smell god-awful.
是的 当你被臭气呛得想吐的时候
Yeah. When you're about to throw up from the stench,
这就是他们完成的时候
that's when they're done.
谁想来点?
Who wants some?
如果这些是给唐纳党的
If these had been offered to the Donner Party,
唐纳党是1846年前往加利福尼亚的美国人
在内华达山脉大雪中被困
90人约一半死于饥饿或暴晒 为了生存而吃人肉
他们还是会吃掉对方的
they still would have eaten each other.
别傻了 桃乐茜 它们很美味的
Don't be silly, Dorothy. They're delicious.
你只要知道怎么吃就行了
You just have to know how to eat them.
你用一只手捏住鼻子
You hold your nose with one hand
然后另一只手往嘴里塞
and pop a krispie in your mouth with the other.
尝起来像芝士蛋糕和新鲜草莓
That tastes like cheesecake, fresh strawberries
还有巧克力冰淇淋
and chocolate ice cream.
天啊 你说得对
My gosh, you're right.
那是我吃过的最好吃的东西
That is the best thing I have ever tasted.
哦 真好吃
Oh, this is delicious.
嘿 真够可以的 我在客厅什么都闻不到
Hey, give me a break. You can't smell that from the hall.
以为她们在吸毒
索菲亚……
Sophia...
萝丝刚才在下厨
Rose has been cookin'.
是啊 做出来很好吃的!
Yeah, and it turned out perfect!
但我还是很难过
But I'm still upset.
因为你不知道该拿阿尔怎么办?
Because you don't know what to do about Al?
不 她难过是因为吉米·斯瓦格特
No, she's upset because Jimmy Swaggart
美国电视布道家
被其他布道家爆出在汽车旅馆招♥妓♥
付不起他的旅馆账单
can't cover his motel bill.
我当然难过 我不知道该怎么办
Of course I'm upset. I don't know what to do.
如果有人邀请我环游世界 我知道我会说什么
I know what I'd say if a man asked me to sail around the world.
拜托 约你出去喝咖啡的人都没有
Please. You can't get anybody to ask you out for coffee.
还环球航行 跟真事一样
Sail around the world. That'll be the day.
好像约你的人在街区外排着队一样
Like there's a line waiting around the block.
我们得像面包店那样装个售票机才可以
We'll have to install a ticket machine like they have at the bakery.
我知道了 妈!
I get the picture, Ma!
恐怕是我的责任
I'm afraid I'm responsible
让阿尔做了他不想做的事
for making Al do something he really doesn't want to do.
那又怎样?就算你是有责任的
So what? Maybe you are responsible,
但这让他动起来了啊
but it got him off his duff.
-这有什么不对?-这对他来说是最好的
- What's wrong with that? - The best thing for him.
这对你来说是最好的 萝丝
And the best thing for you, Rose.
你考虑过接受他的提议吗?
Have you even considered taking him up on his offer?
哦 不 我不能
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表