剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第十五集
嗨 索菲娅
Hi Sophia.
你在做什么?
What you cooking?
给老年中心的一个男人做千层面
Lasagna for a guy at the center.
哦!他可爱吗?
Oh! Is he cute?
可爱 他84岁了 头发都没了
Cute. He's 84 doesn't have a hair on his head
嘴里没有一颗真牙 全身都是肝斑
or a real tooth in his mouth and
his body's covered with liver spots.
回答你的问题 他很可爱
To answer your question he's adorable.
看我为化妆舞会准备的漂亮衣服
Look at the great costume I got for the masquerade ball.
我不知道是做脑袋还是做屁♥股♥
I can't decide whether to be the front end or the rear end.
我现在心情很好
I'm in a romantic mood.
你这个选择的机会我还是让它溜走吧
I'm gonna let that golden opportunity pass right by.
-你好 桃乐茜 -你好
- Hi Dorothy. - Oh hello.
我准备了舞会的戏服
I got our costume for the ball at the counseling center.
又到了这时候了吗?
Is it time for that again?
这是这个时候最大的社交活动
It's the biggest social event of the season.
-桃乐茜 会很有趣的-不会好玩的
- Dorothy it'll be fun. - It will not be fun.
我的生活中没有乐趣
There is no fun in my life.
你是否曾经觉得自己陷入了一成不变的生活
Have you ever felt like you're stuck in a rut
只是走过场 没有快乐和兴奋的感觉?
going through the motions with no joy pleasure or excitement?
当然有了 那就是我和你父亲的性生活
Sure. That was my sex life with your father.
妈 我还有日常工作 我几乎没有社交生活
Ma my job is routine. I have virtually no social life.
我对什么都不感兴趣 我的生活变得枯燥乏味了
Nothing interests me. My life has just become dull and boring.
你的幽默感 轻松的笑声 那种不在乎的态度
Where's that sense of fun that lighthearted laughter
哪里去了?
that devil-may-care attitude?
索菲亚 桃乐茜什么时候这样过?
Sophia when was Dorothy ever like that?
从来没有 从她12岁起我就一直在问她这些问题
Never. I've been asking her these questions since she's 12.
如果你天生沉闷 那也没办法
You can't help it if you're dull and boring.
上帝这样做是为了让世界多样化
God did that to give the world some variety.
否则大家都会像我一样
Otherwise everybody would be just like me.
都没有足够的水手哥哥相陪
And there wouldn't be enough sailors to go around.
你的生活不需要这么枯燥乏味
Your life doesn't have to be dull.
让它变得有趣取决于你
It's up to you to make it interesting.
哦 我知道你是对的
Oh I know. You're right.
脱掉你的衣服 做点什么
Get off your duff and do something.
今晚学校有一场讲座
There's a lecture at the school tonight.
芭芭拉·桑代克将发言
Barbara Thorndyke is going to speak.
芭芭拉·桑代克是谁?
Who's Barbara Thorndyke?
一位当地小说家 故事都以佛罗里达州为背景
A local novelist whose stories are all set in Florida.
等一下 芭芭拉·桑代克
Wait a second. Barbara Thorndyke.
她不是写过《彭萨科拉之风》吗?
Didn't she write Evil Wind Over Pensacola?
-你知道?-我每晚睡觉都靠它
- You know it? - I go to bed with it every night.
-是讲什么的?-我怎么知道?
- What's it about? - How should I know?
我的床架子掉了一个脚轮
My mattress frame lost a caster.
我用它来保持床的平稳
I use it to keep the bed level.
-嗨 桃乐茜-嗨 布兰琪
- Hi Dorothy. - Hi Blanche.
有客人来吗?
Are we expecting company?
是的 芭芭拉·桑代克
Yep. Barbara Thorndyke.
讲座结束后 我向她介绍了自己
I introduced myself after the lecture.
我们出去喝咖啡 聊了好几个小时
We went out and had coffee and talked for hours.
你们都聊些什么?
What you talk about?
艺术 文学 世界大事 生活
Art literature world events life.
我已经好几年没有聊过激动人心的话题了
I haven't had that stimulating a conversation in years.
在咱们家没有令人激动的话题?
If you're saying you can't get stimulating conversation
我觉得才不是
around this house I beg to differ.
我真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
上面写着既然迈克尔·杰克逊买♥♥不到象人
It says since Michael Jackson can't buy the Elephant Man
他就出价买♥♥象人的遗骸
he's put in a bid for the remains of the Big Bopper.
你不能相信你在报纸上看到的一切
You can't believe everything you read in that rag.
它迎合的是智商最低的人
It caters to people of the lowest intelligence.
那你为什么要买♥♥呢?
Then why do you buy it?
因为这是猫王死后
Because it's the only newspaper
唯一还能跟他交流的报纸
Elvis will talk to from beyond the grave.
-对不起我说到哪儿了?-这不重要听着 萝丝
- I'm sorry. Where was I? - It's not important. Listen Rose.
把这个收起来 这样芭芭拉·桑代克就看不到了
Let's put this away so that Barbara Thorndyke won't see it.
芭芭拉·桑代克要来吗?
Barbara Thorndyke is coming here?
哇 我从来没见过真正的作家
Wow. I've never met a real author before.
我有 我曾经在一家书店排了两个小时的队
I have. I once stood in line two hours at a bookstore
索要阿诺德·施瓦辛格的签名
for Arnold Schwarzenegger's autograph.
当我想到我们这个时代伟大的文学人物
When I think of great literary figures of our time
通常是福克纳·菲茨杰拉德和施瓦辛格
it's usually uh Faulkner Fitzgerald and Schwarzenegger.
施瓦辛格 是的
Schwarzenegger. Yeah.
-他在你的书上签名了吗? -是的
- Did he sign your book? - Yes.
但那是在他拒绝在我大腿上签名之后
But only after he refused to sign my thigh.
看到比他的还粗的大腿 他可能很害怕
He was probably intimidated to see a thigh bigger than his.
哦 嗨 妈妈
Oh hi Ma.
有人想吃千层面吗?
Anybody want a lasagna?
我以为你是给你朋友做的
I thought you made that for your friend.
他说他已经吃过午饭了
He said he had lunch already.
我提议去他家热一下千层面当晚饭吃
I offered to go to his place and warm it up for supper.
他说不行
He said no.
关键是要让男人觉得你对他不感兴趣
The key is to make a man think you're not interested in him.
主动请他吃饭让你显得太随便了
Offering to make him dinner made you look too easy.
拜托 黑色内衣和馅饼
Please. Black underwear and pasties
不能让我看起来很随便
couldn't make me look easy.
-芭芭拉 请进 -你好
- Barbara please come in. - Hello.
-你好-这些是我的朋友
- Oh hello. - These are my friends.
那是布兰琪·德弗罗 萝丝·尼伦德
That's Blanche Devereaux. Rose Nylund.
你好!
How do you do?
请坐 请坐
Sit down. Sit down.
芭芭拉·桃乐茜告诉我们你是个作家
Well Barbara Dorothy tells us you're an author.
不 我只是个撰稿人 马拉默德是个真正的作家
No I'm just a writer. Malamud's an author.
我以为马拉默德是巧克力饼干
I thought malamuds were chocolate cookies
中间放棉花糖的
with marshmallows in the middle.
那是马洛马 萝丝
Those are mallomars Rose.
一种美国流行的巧克力甜点
由棉花糖、饼干和巧克力组成
桃乐茜 我想给你一本我最新的小说
Dorothy I want you to have a copy of my latest novel.
哦 博卡拉顿的猩红黎明
Oh. Scarlet Dawn at Boca Raton.
看看赠言
Read the inscription.
哦“致桃乐茜·兹博纳克
Oh. "To Dorothy Zbornak
一个迷人的新朋友 ”
a new and fascinating friend."
哦 太感谢你了我真的很感动
Oh thank you so much. I'm really touched.
我去拿咖啡 让你们互相了解一下
I'll get the coffee and let you get to know each other.
芭芭拉 这胸针真漂亮 你在哪买♥♥的?
Barbara that is a stunning brooch. Wherever did you get it?
哦我当时在摩洛哥写小说
Oh. I was in Morocco working on a novel
遇到了一个帅气的摩洛哥年轻人
not to mention a dashing young Moroccan.
当我写作遇到瓶颈时
When I had a severe attack of writer's block.
我的脑子里没有任何灵感和想法
My head was devoid of all ideas and thoughts.
这种事经常发生在我身上
That happens to me a lot.
你写作吗?
Do you write?
不
No.
你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
继续 芭芭拉
Go on Barbara.
我在拥挤的市场里散步
I went for a walk in a crowded marketplace.
一个男人从我身后走过来 把什么东西放在我手里
A man came up behind me put something in my hand
说:“这就是你需要的”
and said "This is what you need."
我曾经在A&P的农产品区遇到过这种事
That happened to me once in the produce section at the A&P.
不管怎样
Well anyway
那人把胸针给了我
the man gave me the brooch
从那以后 我的写作就再也没有问题了
and since then I've never had any problem writing.
这是我的缪斯 我的艺术灵感
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表