剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
I think she meant Michael.
你说对了
You got that right.
-哦 很简单 -闭嘴 萝丝
- Oh, it was easy. - Oh, shut up, Rose.
瓦格纳太太 我可不高兴
Mrs. Wagner, I'm not thrilled
我儿子和你女儿结婚的事
about my son marrying your daughter either.
噢是吗?为什么?你对黑人有意见吗?
Oh, yeah? Why? You got something against black people?
当然不是
Of course not,
而且我讨厌含沙射影
and I resent the insinuation.
我们坚信人人生而平等
We firmly believe that all men are created equal.
那是一派胡言
That's a bunch of baloney.
萝丝
Rose.
如果你不相信我 就打开电视看看
If you don't believe me, just turn on your television
看一个白人在《灵魂列车》上跳舞是什么感觉
and watch a white person dance down the line on Soul Train.
1971–2006以非裔美国人为主的音乐舞蹈综艺节目
种族不是问题
Race is not even an issue.
你女儿的年龄是我儿子的两倍
Your daughter is twice my son's age.
一个40多岁的女人怎么会和
What can a women in her 40s
一个20多岁的男孩有共同语言?
possibly have in common with a boy in his 20s?
性♥爱♥
Sex.
男人20精力旺盛
At 20, a man is at his peak,
女人40猛如虎狼
and a woman in her 40s is also at her peak.
这俩要是合体了 我的天哪
When the two come together, hot damn!
罗琳 如果你想找个年轻人 没问题
Lorraine, if you want a young man, fine.
得选个年轻黑人吧
Just make it a young black man.
我一口气就能说出
Why, I could name
十个优秀又有钱的年轻黑人
ten fine, rich, young black men off the top of my head.
等一下 我去拿支铅笔
Wait just a minute till I get a pencil.
妈妈 我爱迈克尔 我不在乎他的肤色
Mama, I love Michael. I don't care about his color.
亲爱的 这只是一时的
Honey, it's just a phase.
自从戴安娜·萝丝嫁给了个白人之后
Ever since Diana Ross started marrying white men,
著名女歌♥手
所有黑人都想效仿她
everyone's got to have one.
1961年黑人电影
这搞什么 《阳光下的葡萄干》又重演了吗?
What is this, a revival of Raisin in the Sun?
奶奶 这是我未婚妻 罗琳
Grandma, this is my fiancée, Lorraine,
这是她妈妈 和两个阿姨
and this is her mother and two aunts.
哦 等等 等等 等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
-这是你的未婚妻? -对 没错
- This is your fiancée? - Yeah, that's right.
你就找不到和你同龄的姑娘吗?
You couldn't find someone your own age?
-这是什么意思?-无意冒犯
- What is that supposed to mean? - No offense.
但你女儿看起来比《奇人艳遇》的主角
But your daughter looks like she's been around the block
1950年犯罪喜剧
女主角是蛇蝎美人
还可怕呢
more times than the Good Humor Man.
帮我拿着包 我要开战了
Hold my purse. Those are fighting words.
你们都住嘴
Stop it, all of you.
有何差别呢
What difference does it make
罗琳是有点老了
that Lorraine's a little long in the tooth
迈克尔是个瘦骨嶙峋的白人男孩
and Michael's a skinny white boy?
你看不出他们彼此相爱吗?
Can't you see they love each other?
我们应该庆祝一下
We should be celebrating,
而不是争吵谁对谁错
not arguing whether or not it's right.
现在 让我们
Now, what do you say
携起手来一起合唱
we all join hands and sing a chorus
“亚伯拉罕、马丁和约翰”
of "Abraham, Martin, and John."
1968年的民谣摇滚歌♥曲 纪念三位著名领袖
她是说真的吗?
Is she for real?
是的
Yep.
很可怕 不是吗?
Frightening, isn't it?
我不管你们说什么 罗琳和我要结婚了 就这么定了
Lorraine and I are getting married, and that's final.
罗琳 你嫁给他 你会后悔一辈子的
Lorraine, you marry him, and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
走了 姑娘们
Come on, girls.
迈克尔 你犯了个大错误
Michael, you're making a very big mistake.
这是我自己的事 妈妈
It's my life, Mom.
我们不能让他们这么做
We can't let them go through with it.
他们是成年人了 可以做任何他们想做的事
They're adults. Adults can do whatever they want to.
不一定噢 成人不能骑
Not necessarily. Adults aren't allowed
商场门前的小马驹呢
to ride the little horsey in front of the A&P.
桃乐茜 你怎么还没睡?
Dorothy, what are you still doing up?
我睡不着 所以我想看会儿电视
Oh, I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd watch a little TV
放松一下 把我的烦恼忘掉
to unwind, take my mind off my troubles.
1961年历史电影
讲述二战后在纽伦堡提审德国纳粹计划的法律关系者
-你在看什么?-纽伦堡审判
- What are you watching? - Judgment at Nuremberg.
萝丝 你觉得我做得对吗?
Rose, do you think I did the right thing?
当然 如果你不看电影结局的话
Well, sure, if you don't care how the movie ends.
我是说迈克尔和罗琳
I meant about Michael and Lorraine.
-哦-怎么回事?
- Oh. - What's going on?
桃乐茜在为迈克尔和罗琳的事发愁呢
Oh, Dorothy's upset about Michael and Lorraine.
是吗
Really?
如果你儿子娶个比你年长的女人 你会怎么想?
How would you feel if your son were marrying an older woman?
我儿子五岁的时候
When my son was five years old,
他差点把我们整个镇都烧了
he nearly burned down our whole town.
从那以后 他做的任何事都不会让我不安
Since then, nothing he does upsets me.
就算他娶了莉莉安·吉什 我也不在乎
Hell, he could marry Lillian Gish, and I wouldn't care.
默片女演员 生于1♥8♥9♥3年
按该集播出时间1988年推算
该女演员此时已94周岁高龄
我希望我们没有吵醒你们 我和姐♥妹♥们♥睡不着
I hope we didn't wake you. My sisters and I couldn't sleep.
我们很抱歉对你说了那些话
We felt terrible about the things we said to you.
我们在很多事情上意见都不一致 是吗?
We didn't agree on much of anything, did we?
听着 我们都不想让他们结婚
Look, neither one of us wants this marriage to happen.
所以与其争吵
So instead of fighting,
为什么我们不试着想个办法解决这个破事呢?
why don't we try to figure a way out of this mess.
你喜欢芝士蛋糕吗?
- You like cheesecake?
艾拉唱歌♥会把玻璃杯震碎吗?
- Can Ella shatter glass?
黑人爵士女歌♥手
曾拍过用歌♥声震碎玻璃杯的广♥告♥
这个芝士蛋糕很好吃
This cheesecake is delicious.
对商店里买♥♥的来说还不错
It's not bad for store-bought.
我想再来一杯咖啡
I'd love another cup of coffee.
-我再煮一壶 -好
- I will put on another pot. - Good.
怎么这么吵?
What's all the racket?
德拉合唱团又来了
Oh, Martha and the Vandellas are back.
成立于60年代的灵魂乐黑人女子三人组合
-妈! -没事的 桃乐茜
- Ma! - It's all right, Dorothy.
-我家里也有一个和她一样的-你也有吗?
- I've got one at home just like her. - You have one, too?
有一个在家?我是什么 可卡犬吗?
One at home? What am I, a cocker spaniel?
你为什么不给我一只旧袜子嚼嚼?
Why don't you just give me an old sock to chew on?
我很高兴你来了 有一些重要的事情
I'm glad you showed up. There's something important
我们今天下午没有讨论
we didn't discuss this afternoon,
我想把这件事弄清楚
and I'd like to get that cleared up.
是什么?
What is it?
他们说的是真的吗
Is it true what they say about
黑人在床上...
black men in bed?
哦 是的 当然
Oh, yes, definitely.
哦 那绝对是
Oh, yes, definitely that is something
我也想知道的大事
I would like to know about, too.
布兰琪 拜托 那是刻板印象
Blanche, please, that's a stereotype.
随便你怎么说 但是谢天谢地这是真的
Call it whatever you want. I'm just grateful it's true.
我们现在相处得真好 不是吗?
Oh, isn't it great the way we're all getting along?
迈克尔和罗琳也没必要私奔
And Michael and Lorraine didn't have to elope after all.
你说什么 萝丝?
What did you say, Rose?
私奔吗?
Elope?
哦不 我保证过不会说出去的
Oh, no. I promised I wouldn't tell.
萝丝
Rose.
他们走的时候我碰到了他们
I ran into them when they were leaving.
他们正要去庞帕诺路的婚礼教堂
They were heading for the wedding chapel on Pompano Drive.
-我知道在哪 -我这就来
- I know exactly where it is. - I'm right behind you.
走 快走
Come on. Come on.
抱歉
Excuse me.
一个白人和一个黑人老太太进来过吗?
Did a white man and an old black woman come in here?
她指的是一位高贵的黑人女性
She meant a regal black woman
还有一个邋遢的白人小男孩
and a scuzzy little white boy.
妈妈 你们在这里干什么?
Mom, what are you all doing here?
-阻止你们 -什么?
- Stopping you. -What?
-我不允许你俩结婚 -我也一样
- I forbid you to get married. - Same goes for me.
罗琳 他配不上你 你值得更好的
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表