剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
We do but we're not going. We dropped out.
你在咨♥询♥中心的晋升怎么样了?
What about your promotion at the counseling center?
我现在不考虑这事了
Oh, I can just forget about that.
挪威人的西班牙语是出了名的差
Norwegians are notoriously bad at Spanish.
我猜这就是为什么没有鲱鱼玉米卷的原因
I guess that's why there are no herring tacos.
这就是在浪费我的时间
And it was a big waste of my time.
那里只有一个帅哥
There was only one cute guy there.
他一直在笔记本上写"肯尼"这个名字
And he kept doodling the name "Kenny" in his notebook.
-你好 桃乐茜 -请进
- Hi, Dorothy. - Come on in.
我去拿我那一半钱的支票
I have the check for my half of the money.
-嗨 姑娘们 -嗨 斯坦
- Hi, girls. - Hi, Stan.
嗨 斯坦 你的假发呢?
Hi, Stan. Where's your hair?
哦 该死的 我就不该打开天窗
Oh, damn. I never should have opened that sunroof.
这周我不宜出门
This just isn't my week.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢 桃乐茜 听着
Thanks, Dorothy. Uh, Dorothy, uh, listen.
我…对这一切我真的很抱歉
I, um... I'm really sorry about all of this.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
来
Here.
给你个小礼物
A little something for you.
我的戒指
My ring.
我不想让你卖♥♥掉它 不应该是这样的
I didn't want you to sell it. Not like this.
-你怎么知道的?-你出去的时候我打来过电♥话♥
- How did you know? - I called while you were out.
索菲亚告诉我发生了什么事
Sophia told me what happened, so I went and bought it back.
所以我去把它买♥♥回来了
斯坦利 你没必要这么做
Stanley, you didn't have to do that.
我想这么做 桃乐茜
I wanted to do it, Dorothy.
因为 不管发生什么 你仍然是最棒的
Because, in spite of everything, you're still the best.
我要哭了
I think I'm gonna cry.
亲爱的 别这样 你的眼睛会变得很大
Honey, don't do that. Your eyes will get all beady,
你的鼻子会像卡尔·马尔登一样肿起来
and your nose will swell up like Karl Malden.
等等 如果你把戒指买♥♥回来
Wait a minute, if you bought the ring back,
你是怎么弄到这笔钱的?
how did you come up with the money?
卖♥♥掉了雪佛兰
Sold the Corvette.
-不是吧 -是真的 很难过
- You didn't. - Yeah, it was tough.
我很喜欢那台车
I had great times with that car,
但我和你在一起的时光要重要得多
but the times I had with you were a hell of a lot more important.
哦 斯坦利 我很抱歉
Oh, Stanley. I'm so sorry.
我也是
Me too.
我想我变成了我最害怕的成为的人:
I guess I became what I always feared most:
又一个开丰田车的中年秃头
Another middle-aged bald guy who drives a Toyota.
哦 斯坦利 这……
Oh, Stanley, this...
这是别人为我做过的最好的事
This is the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
亲爱的 萝丝
Rose, honey.
我们去酒吧看看能不能认识几个男人 走
Let's go down to Riley's and see
if we can meet some men. Come on.
-走吧 -好
- Come on. - Okay.
如果你走的是比斯坎大道 路上注意看看我假发
If you're taking Biscayne Blvd., keep an eye out for my hair.
真是把它从火坑里救了出来 对吧宝贝?
We, um, really pulled it out of the fire, didn't we, babe?
当然了
We sure did.
感觉真好 你和我 再次成为一个团队
It felt nice, you and me, working as a team again.
感觉确实不错
It did feel nice.
让我想起了我们刚结婚的时候
Reminds me of when we were first married.
我们确实有过一些愉快的时光
We sure had some good times.
既然我来了 你就看在过去的份上
So, as long as I'm here, what do you say, for old time's sake,
咱俩去床上吧?
you wanna go to bed?
桃乐茜 放开我 只是开个玩笑
Dorothy! Dorothy, let go, it was a joke.
你弄疼我了 你真的弄疼我了
You're hurting me. You're really hurting me.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表