剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
谢谢你做我的朋友
Thank you for being a friend.
旅行数日后又重回此处
Traveled down the road and back again.
你的心是如此真诚
Your heart is true.
你是我的贴心好友
You're a pal and a confidante.
若你要开个派对
And if you threw a party.
邀请所有熟人到场
lnvited everyone you knew.
你将发现最好的礼物是我送出的
You would see the biggest gift would be from me.
贺卡上将会写着
And the card attached would say.
感谢你与我为友
“Thank you for being a friend"
黄金女郎 第三季 第十七集
嗨 索菲娅 你在做什么?
Hi, Sophia. Ooh, what you making?
肉酱千层面
Lasagna al forno.
闻起来很好吃
Smells delicious.
是的 我的姑婆尼科琳达曾经说过
Yeah. My great Aunt Nicolinda used to say,
“做千层面就像过河
"Making lasagna al forno is like crossing a river.
“把裤子卷起来 如果发现
"If you roll up your pants, don’t be surprised
有蛤蜊在咬你脚后跟也不要感到意外”
if you find clams nipping at your heels."
-她什么意思?-我怎么知道?
- What’d she mean? - How should I know?
她是个无可救药的酒鬼
She was a hopeless alcoholic.
-尝尝吧 -哦
- Here. Have a taste. - Ooh.
嗨 这出戏的试镜怎么样?
Hi, girls. How did the audition for the play go?
糟透了 我们只得到了小角色
Awful. We just got two tiny parts.
我们要表演《音乐之声》
We’re doing Sound of Music,
布兰琪没能当主角
and Blanche didn’t get the lead.
真不敢相信你没被选为主角
I can’t believe you weren’t cast in the lead.
你在过去的五年里一直在争取啊
You’ve gotten it the past five years.
他们雇了一个新导演 他没有品味
They hired a new director, and he has no taste.
布兰琪以前和老导演睡过
Blanche used to sleep with the old one.
新导演是个同性恋
The new director’s gay.
一个同性恋戏剧导演 你听说过这种事吗?
A gay theater director. Did you ever hear of such a thing?
这真令人震惊
It’s absolutely shocking.
接下来你就知道NBA里有黑人篮球运动员了
Next thing you know they’ll have black
basketball players in the NBA.
妈 你在做千层面
Ma, you are making lasagna al forno.
又是要干什么?
What is the occasion?
才没有 这只是你最爱吃的啊
There’s no occasion. I just know it’s your favorite.
我去开门
I'll get it.
做这个花了12个小时 你想要干什么?
This takes 12 hours to make. What do you want?
什么也不干 而且花了16个小时
Nothing. And it takes 16.
你做千层面的时机只是在葬礼和人情上
The only time you make lasagna al forno is for funerals and favors.
你没穿黑色衣服 你想要干什么?
You’re not wearing black, so what do you want?
啥也没有啊 桃乐茜 你真是有病
Nothing. Dorothy, you’re a sick,
而且还多疑 偏执
suspicious, paranoid person.
斯坦 我最喜欢的前女婿
Stan, my favorite ex-son-in-law.
哦!上帝!斯坦利 你在这里干什么?
Oh! God! Stanley, what the hell are you doing here?
别那样跟他说话 我邀请的他
Don’t talk to him like that. I invited him.
-什么?-我喜欢你的假发 斯坦利
- What? - I love your toupee, Stanley.
-是新的吗?-是的
- Is it new? - Yeah.
店里的人管它叫丹·拉瑟造型
The guy at the shop calls it the Dan Rather model.
你觉得这会让我看起来更聪明吗?
You think it makes me look more intellectual?
当然了 顺便说一下 斯坦利 你的拉链开着
Oh, absolutely. By the way, Stanley, your fly is open.
-我好尴尬-别担心
- I'm so embarrassed. - Don’t worry about it.
我听说丹·拉瑟也这样
I hear that Dan Rather has the same problem.
所以他才坐在桌子后面
That’s why he sits behind a desk.
妈 听着 我想知道答案
Ma, listen, I want some answers.
你为什么要准备我最喜欢的饭菜
Now, why did you prepare my favorite meal
然后邀请我最不喜欢的人
and then invite my least favorite person
来和我们一起吃?
to come eat it with us?
好吧好吧我需要你帮个忙
All right. All right. I need a favor.
还记得我哥哥安吉洛吗?他参加了你的婚礼
Remember my brother Angelo? He was at your wedding.
他是西西里岛的牧师
He’s a priest who lives in Sicily.
他下周要去布鲁克林
He’s going to Brooklyn next week
坚持要在迈阿密停一下
and insisted on stopping off in Miami one day
来庆祝你俩结婚40周年快乐
to wish you two a happy 40th wedding anniversary.
但我们已经离婚了
But we’re not married anymore.
所以这让我想到了千层面
Which brings me to the lasagna al forno.
我要你们假装你们还没离婚
I want you to pretend you’re still married
而且我们幸福地住在这里
and that we’re all living here.
绝对不行 婚姻是神圣的
I will not take part. The institution of marriage is sacred.
-我给你50块 -好的
- I’ll give you 50 bucks. - Okay.
桃乐茜 就一个下午
Dorothy, it’s only for one afternoon.
如果他知道你俩离婚了 你叔叔会很伤心的
It’ll break your uncle’s heart if you’re divorced.
妈 算了吧 我们离婚是因为斯坦利背叛了我
Ma, forget it. We’re divorced because Stanley cheated on me.
他是个令人讨厌 令人厌恶的家伙
He is a loathsome, repulsive creature.
一想到假装结婚我就觉得不舒服
Even the thought of pretending to be married makes me ill.
好吧 但我还是要留下来吃晚饭
Fine, but I'm still staying for dinner.
如果你不这么做 我就再也不理你了
If you don’t do this, I'll never speak to you again.
-我不在乎-你的余生我每晚都会邀请斯坦过来
- I don’t care. - I’ll invite Stan over every night.
能有多糟?就这一天
How bad can it be? It’s just for the day.
布兰琪 我刚熨好我们的戏服
Blanche, I just pressed our costumes.
今晚的排练让我很紧张
I’m nervous about the rehearsal tonight.
我们再过一遍台词怎么样?
What do you say we go over our lines again.
当然
Sure.
我们能从第三场开始吗?
Can we take it from the top of scene three?
我站在冯·特拉普家的阳台上
I’m standing on the balcony of the von Trapp home
听着远处炮弹的爆♥炸♥声
listening to artillery shells bursting in the distance,
你从后台跑过来
and you come running on from upstage.
-好的 你准备好了吗? -好了
- Okay. You ready? - Yes.
纳粹来了!纳粹来了!
The Nazis are coming! The Nazis are coming!
所有人 拿起枪到地下室去!
Everybody, grab a gun and go in the basement!
来吧!
Come on!
快走
Move.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
索菲亚 放松点
Sophia, now, just relax.
我们在排练《音乐之声》的台词
We’re just going over our lines for The Sound of Music.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
哇哦 真的下起来了
Whooo, it is really coming down.
下什么了?
What’s coming down?
凯撒宫的利伯拉斯帐篷
The Liberace marquee at Caesar’s Palace.
下雨了!萝丝!
Rain! Rain, Rose!
那个白♥痴♥斯坦在哪儿?
Where is that idiot Stan?
安吉洛随时会到
Angelo will be here any minute.
我不知道他在哪里 斯坦总是迟到
I don’t know where he is. Stan’s always late.
我们第一次约会他就迟到了
He was late for our first date.
然后你迟到了
And then you were late.
所以你才要嫁给那个愚蠢 懒惰 一无是处的
Which is why you had to marry that stupid, lazy, no-good,
猪脑子的…王子
pinhead of a... prince.
这个人是个王子 进来 斯坦
This man is a prince. Come in, Stan.
对不起 我迟到了
I’m sorry I’m late.
大雨都让交通堵塞了
The rain really tied up the traffic.
女士们
Hi, girls.
-嗨-嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 熊妈妈
Hello, Mama Bear.
熊爸爸回到山洞里了
Papa Bear’s back in the cave.
看着你我都想吐了
I could vomit just looking at you.
那一定是安吉洛 你们两个去后面
That must be Angelo. You two go put the back.
他不能在这儿看到你俩 走了走了
He can’t see you here. Go ahead. Go. Go.
安吉洛!
Angelo!
索菲亚!
Sophia!
你看起来棒极了
You look terrific.
40年来你一点都没变
You haven’t changed a bit in 40 years.
安吉洛 你是牧师你不应该说谎
Angelo, you’re a priest. You shouldn’t lie.
别担心别担心
Don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it.
出发前 我多念了50遍万福玛利亚
Before the trip, I said an extra 50 Hail Marys
以防我想放纵一下
in case I felt like a-cutting a-loose.
桃乐茜!
Dorothy!
安吉洛叔叔 很高兴见到你
Uncle Angelo, it is so good to see you.
桃乐茜 你知道吗?
Dorothy, you know something?
你现在看起来更漂亮了
You look more beautiful now
比你结婚那天还漂亮
than you did on your wedding day.
你那50遍的功德这就没了
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表