剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Which makes me wonder: Who's using the kitty litter?
你好 进来
Hello. Come in.
默里 多时髦的晚礼服啊
Oh Murray what a snazzy tux.
今晚我你最好别离开我的视线
I better not let you out of my sight tonight.
那是我女儿桃乐茜 这些是她的朋友
That's my daughter Dorothy. These are her friends.
各位 这是默里·古特曼
Everybody I'd like you to meet Murray Guttman.
你好!
How do you do?
默里 很高兴见到你
Murray such a pleasure to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
桃乐茜 能去厨房♥一下吗?
Dorothy could I see you in the kitchen for a second?
我们有个小问题
We have a little problem.
-有吗? -是的
- We do? - Yes.
默里·古特曼?
Murray Guttman?
或者让他把外套反过来穿
Oh. Maybe we can get him to turn his jacket inside out.
就不会显得那么大了
I'm sure the lining isn't as loud.
这跟他的衣服没关系
His tuxedo has nothing to do with it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他不能来俱乐部了
He can't come to the club.
-为什么? -格特曼
- Why not? - Guttman.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
格特曼 他是犹太人 不是吗?
Guttman. He's Jewish isn't he?
我不知道 有什么区别吗?
I don't know. What difference does it make?
哦 差别很大 犹太人是禁入莫蒂默俱乐部的
Oh a big difference. The Mortimer Club is restricted.
你为什么要加入这样的俱乐部?
Why are you a member of a club like that?
因为他们的早餐很棒 而且停车场是免费的
Because they serve a great breakfast and the parking is free.
再说 这是他们的政策 不是我的
Besides it's their policy not mine.
-是的 但你容忍♥了这事 -我能容忍♥很多事情
- Yeah but you tolerate it. - Dorothy I tolerate a lot of things.
比如今晚我容忍♥萝丝和布兰琪
For instance I'm tolerating this evening with Rose and Blanche
因为我和你的友谊
because of my friendship with you.
我不敢相信我听到了这些
I can't believe I'm hearing this.
也不是什么大事啊
Let's not make a big thing out of this.
我们不能去莫蒂默俱乐部 我们就去另一家餐馆
We can't go to the Mortimer Club. We'll go to another restaurant.
天啊 我看错你了 布兰琪和萝丝是对的
Boy did I misjudge you. Blanche and Rose were right.
你不是我想要的那种朋友
You are not the kind of person I want as a friend.
你自己去莫蒂默俱乐部吧
Go to the Mortimer Club by yourself.
-我不明白 -让我给你解释一下
- I don't understand. - Let me spell it out for you.
去死吧 嗯?
Go to hell. Hmm?
桃乐茜 发生什么事了?
Dorothy what happened?
芭芭拉刚冲出去了
Barbara just stormed out of here.
她不会回来了
She's not coming back.
你们对她的看法都是对的
Both of you were right about her.
真不敢相信我竟然没看清
I can't believe that I couldn't see it.
你们能原谅我吗?
Can you ever forgive me?
你觉得呢?我们应该再给她一次机会吗?
What do you think? Should we give her another chance?
当然 最好的朋友很难得到
We better. Best friends are hard to come by.
这意味着你会去参加化装舞会吗?
Does this mean you'll go to the masquerade ball?
是的 我告诉你一件事
Yes. And I'll tell you something.
我最近练得这么勤
After all the practice I have had lately
我很荣幸能做这匹马的马屁♥股♥
I'd be honored to be the horse's behind.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表