剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
This lock has been tampered with.
你们俩看了我的日记 对吧?
You two read my diary, didn't you?
这太卑鄙了
That's despicable.
我来告诉你什么叫卑鄙 小姐
I will tell you what is despicable, missy.
你写的那些东西
Some of the things you wrote.
这是我自己写给自己看的
This is my book for my eyes.
你无权侵犯我的隐私
You have no right to invade my privacy.
萝丝 你说了一些可怕的话
Rose, you said some terrible things.
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
曾经是朋友了
We used to be.
我们不再是了
We're not anymore.
-怎么了?-我有个难题
- What's wrong? - I have a problem.
我觉得吧
I'll say.
你就不该停用那种脱毛剂
You should never have stopped using that depilatory.
妈 我在这呢
Ma, I'm up here.
妈 萝丝不跟我说话
Ma, Rose isn't talking to me.
趁还清净的时候好好享受好了 晚安
Enjoy it while it lasts. Now, good night.
亲爱的…嗨桃乐茜 我能和你谈谈吗?
Honey... Hi, Dorothy. Can I talk to you?
走开
No. Go away.
但是我睡不着
But I can't sleep.
那是因为萝丝不跟我说话
It's because Rose isn't talkin' to me.
我才不在乎呢 出去
I could care less. Get out.
索菲亚?
Sophia?
我不在家
I'm not in.
请哔声后留言
Wait for the beep. Then leave a message.
哔
Beep.
嗨 我是萝丝 我…
Hi. This is Rose. I...
萝丝 闭嘴 快进来
Rose, shut up and get in here.
我看你和两个背叛我的前朋友在一起
Oh. I see you're with two double-crossing ex-friends.
我一会儿再来
I'll come back later.
你以为这是什么 7- 11吗?我又不是整晚都开门
What do you think this is, the 7-Eleven? I'm not open all night.
-萝丝 我们感觉很糟糕-你们做了什么?
- Rose, we feel terrible. - What have you done?
-我们真的很抱歉-抱歉什么?
- We're really very sorry. - Sorry about what?
-抱歉可不够 我怎么能再相信你们?-信任谁?
- How can I ever trust you again? - Trust who?
在你写了那些可怕的东西之后 就不要谈信任了
Let's not talk about trust after the terrible things you wrote.
有人能给我讲讲不
- Will someone please tell me?
布兰琪和我读了萝丝的日记
- Blanche and I read Rose's diary.
她写了一些关于我们的坏话
And she wrote some terrible things about us.
你们?我没有写任何关于你们的事
About you? I didn't write anything about you.
我记日记的时候都不认识你们
I didn't even know you when I kept that diary.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
那是我的青少年俱乐部日记
That was my 4-H diary.
是有一年夏天我养了两头猪准备去县里的集市
I kept it one summer when I raised two pigs for the county fair.
你养了两头猪还记日记?
You kept a diary about raising two pigs?
不然还有什么办法能得到俱乐部的养猪日记徽章?
You know another way to get a 4-H pig diary badge?
我的天啊!这真是误会大了
Oh, my God! There's been a terrible misunderstanding.
我们把这事忘了怎么样?
What do you say we forget the whole thing?
不可能 我真的很生气
No way. I'm really mad.
很晚了 我累了 听好了
It's late, I'm tired, so listen up.
你要给我们讲个故事吗?
You gonna tell us a story?
不 我要做手影戏了 看到了吗?
No. Shadow puppets. See?
大象在吃花生
An elephant eating a peanut.
开心了?
Happy?
我当然要讲故事了
Of course I'm gonna tell a story.
想象一下:30年代的摩洛哥
Picture it: Morocco, the '30s.
1930年代?
The 1930s?
不 是30摄氏度 我是哪个字没说清楚
No, 30 degrees. Do I look like Willard Scott?
威拉德·斯科特 演员 嗓音浑厚沙哑
当然是20世纪30年代
Of course the 1930s.
三个好朋友在为一只骆驼讨价还价
Three close friends are haggling over a Camel.
有多少个驼峰?
How many humps?
没驼峰 我说的是骆驼烟 最后一根了
None! I'm talkin' about a cigarette. It was the last one.
好吧 不管怎样…
Well, anyway...
这和日记有什么关系?
What does this have to do with the diary?
怎么就突然上了夜间新闻节目了
Suddenly I'm on Nightline.
我只是想讲个故事
I was just tryin' to tell a story.
没有意义 索菲娅 我永远都不会原谅他们
There's no point, Sophia. I'll never be able to forgive them.
我们就不能做点什么吗?
Isn't there anything we can do?
不 没用的 我在这一点上决不让步
No. Absolutely not. I'm unyielding on this.
你就不能想出什么办法让我们成为朋友吗?
Can't you think of anything that'll make us be friends?
不 这次 你们越界了
No. This time, you've crossed the line.
如果我不能信任你们 那我们就不能做朋友
If I can't trust you, then we can't be friends.
这段关系结束了 再见
The relationship is over. Good-bye.
我走到走廊上 就已经开始想你们了
I got out in the hall, and I missed you guys already.
求你了 我们做朋友吧
Please, let's be friends.
哦 我爱你们
Oh, I love you guys.
太好了 现在都滚出去
Great. Now get out.
我们别再吵了
Oh, let's not fight anymore.
好啊!滚出去!
Fine! Get out!
你们是我最好的朋友
The best friends I've ever had.
我说了滚出去!
I said get out!
看看那些钱!
Look at all that money!
天哪 这么多的钱
Gosh, there's thousands.
这是从哪里来的呢?
Where did this come from?
罗科的袋子
Rocco's bag.
罗科哪来这么多钱?
Where did Rocco get all this money?
我不知道 但下次我们再去饭店吃饭时
I don't know, but the next time we go to the Colonel,
我要把白肉和饼干都点一遍
I'm getting all white meat and a biscuit.
我不敢相信 这里有很多很多钱
I do not believe this. There are thousands here.
妈 罗科怎么会有这么多钱?
Ma, how could Rocco have this much money?
我和你一样困惑
I'm as confused as you.
他今儿早上去银行的时候带着这个挎包
He had that satchel when he went to the bank.
索菲亚 也许你最好告诉我们到底发生了什么
Sophia, maybe you better tell us exactly what happened.
当我们到达银行时 他告诉我不要让车熄火
When we got to the bank, he told me to keep the motor running.
五分钟后 他跑了出来
Five minutes later, he ran out.
你有没有想过问他为什么要跑?
Did you think of asking why he was running?
没有啊 他因为前列腺问题正在服用利尿剂
No. The man is taking diuretics for a prostate problem.
他总是跑来跑去怕尿出来
His whole life is a 50-yard dash.
妈 他抢了银行 我要报♥警♥了
Ma, he robbed a bank. I'm calling the police.
等下 他没有抢银行 我了解罗科
No. Wait. He didn't rob that bank. I know Rocco.
他是个好人 一个正派的人一个诚实的人
He's a good man. A decent man. An honest man.
而且吻技还不错
And not a bad kisser.
你怎么解释这笔钱?
How do you explain this money?
你是管财资金库的吗?这只是间接证据
Are you a treasury agent? It's circumstantial evidence.
喂?罗科 我们在说你呢
Hello? Rocco, we were talking about you.
刚刚发生了一件有趣的事情
A funny thing just happened.
我们在你包里发现了几千美元
We found thousands of dollars in your bag,
我们想知道它是从哪里来的
and we were kinda wondering where it came from.
哦 好吧这一切都清楚了
Oh, well, right. That clears it all up.
那么 回头见
See you later, then.
他抢了银行 有人饿了吗?
He robbed the bank. Anybody hungry?
你为什么不打算报♥警♥?
You're not calling the police?
那人告诉你他抢了银行!
The man told you he robbed a bank!
他还告诉我他有充分的理由
He also told me he had a good reason.
他做这件事是为了爱
He did it for love.
男人为我做过最浪漫的事 就是让他的羊
Gee. The most any man ever did for me was getting all his sheep
躺在田野里拼出我的名字
to lie down in a field and spell out my name.
妈 报♥警♥
Ma, call the police.
不 罗科要跟我谈谈 他要过来了
No. Rocco needs to talk to me. He's coming over.
行 那我要叫警♥察♥
Fine. I'll call the police.
你要是报♥警♥我再也不跟你说话了
I'll never speak to you again.
但是 索菲娅 罗科确实承认他抢了银行
But, Sophia, Rocco did admit he robbed a bank.
是我的错
It's my fault.
他以为他可以留住我
He thought he could keep me
如果他有钱给我买♥♥昂贵的东西
if he had money to buy me expensive things.
我得说服他去自首
I gotta convince him to turn himself in.
如果他不这么做 我就自己去找警♥察♥
If he doesn't, I'll go to the police myself.
这是我最后一次为男人付出真感情
It's the last time I let a man toy with my affections.
从现在开始 我只付出肉体
From now on, it's strictly physical.
我一直都不喜欢罗科
Well, I've never been fond of Rocco,
但很明显他很在乎我妈妈
but it's obvious that he really cares about my mother.
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表