剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表
Ma, he has Alzheimer's disease.
我当时在那遇到了他女儿
I met his daughter down at the boardwalk.
她说他刚开始走神的时候
She said that when he first started wandering off,
她就跟着他到处走
she followed him everywhere.
她请了假 以便能照顾他
She took a leave of absence from her job to take care of him.
但她负担不了那么久了
But she's not gonna be able to afford that much longer.
他家人想把他送去纽约
Uh, the family's discussed sending him to New York.
他有个侄子在纽约当医生
He has a nephew
可以给他特别的照顾
who's a doctor there and can give him special care.
桑德拉说 在他接下来的几个月里
And Ma, Sandra says that within the next couple of months,
他们将不得不这样做
they're gonna do that.
桃乐茜 人们总是认为如果能活到我这个年纪
You know, Dorothy, people think if you live to be my age,
你就该庆幸自己还活着
you should be grateful just to be alive.
其实不是这样的
Well, that's not how it works.
你早上需要一个起床的理由
You need a reason to get up in the morning.
有时候 即使你找到了
And sometimes even after you find one,
生活也会转过身来 给我一个耳光
life can turn right around and spit in your face.
我很抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
只有几个月是吧
A few months, huh?
这些时间够我织好围巾了
That should give me enough time to finish the scarf.
-妈? -桃乐茜 你来这儿多久了
-Ma? -Dorothy.How long have you been here?
来了一会了
A while.
-他不会再回来了是吧 -对
-He's not coming back, is he?- No.
这几个月过得很愉快
It was a nice couple of months.
我会想他的
I'll miss him.
他会记得我吗
Think he'll remember me?
我不知道
I don't know.
我会记得他的
I'll remember him.
我织好了围巾
I finished the scarf, you know.
哦 太棒了
Oh, great.
下次我们去纽约的时候 你就可以给他了
Next time we go to New York, maybe you'll take it to him.
不了 我还是寄过去吧
Nah, I think I'll mail it.
那样的话 我就可以想象他还在这里的样子
That way, I'll always picture him right here on the boardwalk.
嘿!有人坐在那儿!
Hey! Someone's sitting there!
剧集 | 黄金女郎(1985) | 导航列表